Southern Decadence 2017 - Who is Going?

i'm going this year-- I didn't make it last year so  i'm primed to return.   The only parties i know are the Speciall XXL party at Phoenix in afternoon and I think Lords of Leatther is hosting something there as well but not sure what date- check Phoenix website.

The Phoenix Block Party is the Friday night of Labor Day weekend, it always the big big kick off party of Decadence Weekend.  Its more hot guys than you can shake a dick at.  My doctor (he is gay)  said every year right after labor day his phone blows up with friends calling him begging for antibiotics.  He said "You can't spell Southern Decadence with an S, T, or a D!"

I stand corrected.  I don't know if this is new or not, but there is a block party Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...its no longer the one big bash on Friday.   So basically when you want to go, just go!  They'll be people there. The bar is 24 hours all year long as it is....and you know there is one queen that lays up in there from Friday night thru Tuesday morning... sustaining life off nothing but Bloody Mary garnish, water, and cum!!!

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Rawdawg13 said:

What?  Cool, let me know...we should at the least introduce ourselves if were both gonna be there.  I swear if more people knew exactly what Decadence was like we'd double attendance!

Sent you a PM