Bareback Bathhouse Breeding

I was half asleep when I felt the weight on me. His hard cock slid up my ass crack until his knob caught on my lubed hole. I was awake now and pushed back with my ass until the head popped in. He had a decent size cock so I grabbed the poppers and took a big hit. He leaned in to take a sniff to. We both moaned as he sank in all the way. That's when I noticed he was fully dressed, his cock sticking out of his fly.

"You got me so hard when you walked in," he said in my ear, "I never thought I would have a chance at getting my dick in you." I realized it was the guy at the counter when I checked in to the bathhouse. He was pretty old and not particularly attractive but his cock sure felt great and I told him so. The last part I mean.

"I got a big load for ya but it feels like you have already been bred. You got some loads in you boy?"

I admitted that I did. He wanted details while he fucked me. I had few details for load number one since he took me from behind and I neither saw or spoke to him. Just plain old doggy style raw fucking. He had a fat cock though and stretched me good. Load number two was from a young Latino guy. He liked to make out while he dicked me so I got on my back and wrapped my legs around him. He was very energetic and whispered a lot of things in Spanish that I could not translate. I enjoyed his whispers and moans. He got really loud as he was cumming in my hole. So hot.

"Yeah that is really hot," agreed my lover. "That guy is here a lot and I often hear him getting his nut. We both chuckle and then he settles down to some serious fucking. One more deep hit of the poppers for both of us and then he is a goner shooting his seed deep inside my willing hole. After he is done he lays across my back to catch his breath. "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he says. "It was great," I answered, and meant it.  Continuing, I told him that I loved raw raw cock and getting boned by strange men.

"Well, by the end of my shift I should be ready to go again, so I can take another go at your ass," he replied.

"Hell, yeah," I answered, adding "if my door is closed to just let yourself in with your master key."

Giving me a grin of approval, he left, leaving my door wide open.

Before I can decide if I want to leave it open or sleep or go up to the glory holes a figure appeared in the doorway.  My latest visitor was a light skinned black man, probably about fifty years old.  Pulling my legs up to my chest, I presented my cummy ass.  A big toothy smile crossed his face as he tossed his towel on to the bed.  His cock was half hard but after rubbing it across my crack a couple of times he was ready to go.  His dick was quite big, in any event it was certainly the biggest of the evening.  Asking him to pause for a moment, I took a deep his of my poppers, offering them to him afterwards.  

"No, thanks," he answered, suggesting "you might want to take another hit.  You're gonna need 'em 'cuz I'm gonna pound you good."  And he did just that.

Hanging on for dear life, he rutted like he was starving.  I hadn't had any black dick in a while and I found myself absolutely getting off on being fucked by bbc.  He got a little mean and rough at the end, calling me names, spitting in my face and choking me. "Take my load you fucking faggot cum whore," he wheezed, hand still around my throat.  I was so turned I didn't care if he was choking me, seemingly to death.  I loved it.  My cock was rock hard, trapped between our bellies. Fortunately he ignored my cock 'cause had he touched me I would have blown my load.

After he shot his load he seemed sheepish about being so aggressive. "Oh my god," I gush, "that was fucking amazing. Holy shit man that was intense!" I thanked him whole heartedly for both the fuck and the load.

I decided to go for a stint in the sling stopping first for a piss break.  The place seemed empty but I am a patient man.  I settled in and waited. Didn't take long though.  Someone appeared. He looked at me then started looking around.  I think he was shy so the next time he looked my way I gestured him over.  He was a short, stocky middle aged guy that was probably really hairy but he was trimmed all over.  He was going to have to fuck me on his toes.  As soon as he was close enough I grabbed his rod and pulled him into my mouth.  It was a pain in the ass since the head end of the sling was too high and I had to really bend and twist to get my lips on it.  It was worth it though since he was leaking a lot, and I am crazy for pre-cum.

Before long he pulled off and went for my ass.  Oh yeah!  Back to the poppers.  I did not bother offering him any as had a death grip on my legs and was pounding away furiously.  I knew it would not take him long at the rate he was going.  Sure enough a couple minutes into our breeding session he was emptying his sack up my ass.  Bliss.  Then he was gone.

Laying back in the sling I felt pretty good.  Still I wrapped the towel around my head hoping for some anonymous action.

Okay enough for tonight.  I have got to wack it.  I will tell you about the rest of my evening tomorrow.  Happy jerking boys.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11

I typed out the rest of my night last week, hit the wrong button and it all disappeared. Damn! Okay, so here I go again and hopefully won't screw it up again.

So I am in the sling with a towel over my eyes waiting for some anonymous action. I am almost asleep again when I feel a cock at my hole. I go to take a hit of poppers and before I can get the cap off the guy at my ass grabs them. I hear him take a hit then he hands them to someone else. This guy gives me a go at the little brown bottle then I feel a meaty thwack on my face. He must be tall because his crotch is right in my face. I go to work on his cock. Its nice, about 7 inches cut, very tasty.

The other guy is working his cock into my hole. He's got a fat one and he takes his time, more for his own enjoyment I think than for my comfort.  Even with my pre-stretched cummy hole he is a tight fit. I can hear the guys making out over top of me interspersed with frequent hits from the poppers. I am having a great time. The guy in my ass asks his friend if he wants a go at my hole. He says he can wait, to go ahead and load me up. A minute later I am taking a frantic fucking and I know he is about to blow.

He cums hard, slaps my ass and is gone. My ass is not empty for long. My blow buddy immediately rams into me hard. It literally takes my breath away but he doesn't wait for me to catch up. He starts pounding hard. I am still flying from all the poppers I've been inhaling. He slows to take a big hit then leans in and presses his lips to mine. He breathes out filling my lungs with his poppery air. We do that for several breaths getting dizzy with poppers and a diminishing oxygen supply. Finally he breaks away.  With a long low moan he fills my ass with his seed. One quick final kiss and he is gone.

Two more guys fuck me in the sling. They were quick pump and dumps. I still had the towel over my face so I never saw a thing. Needing to stretch my legs I got down and walked over to one of the mattresses on the floor. Before long the counter guy was back. He lay down on top of me fully clothed. He asked me my tally and I told him. He said he had been telling guys I was here waiting to get fucked. Wasn't that nice of him. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans. Then he told me he had a couple of friends stopping by and if I wanted more cock all I had to do was stay where I was. He would be getting off in another hour and he would fuck another load into me. I happily agreed to it all. He began kissing my neck and dry humping me. His phone went off and he answered it. It was his friends, they were at the door. "Five minutes", he told me, "and you will have all the cock you can handle."

I think it was less than five minutes. They must have broke some sort of strip record because I swear it was only a couple of minutes later and I was being manhandled by two beefy tops. It was very exciting and a little scary. I have never been so dominated by two men in all my years of barebacking. They were two hard fuckers and lucky for me their cocks were not too big for me. I'd say about a 6 and 8 incher. The bigger one was the top end of what I could handle the way they were fucking my ass and face. I was like some sort of poseable doll to them. They pushed and pulled me into all sorts of positions. All the while telling me what a good cocksucker or cum whore I was. Then they told me they wanted to cum in my ass at the same time. A DP!

I had only been double-fucked once before in a motel room in Pensacola. It was fun but intense and I could not do it for very long. There was no way I was going to try and refuse these guys. I am not sure they would have listened. The guy with the shorter cock was already in my ass so he lay on his back with me sitting on him. He handed me the poppers and I inhaled deeply. Then he pulled me to him pushing his tongue into my mouth as the other guy pushed his manhood up my ass. My head was spinning from all the sensations but in a really good way. All three of us were sweating like crazy. The guy beneath me was pretty hairy and I was getting off rubbing myself against his fur.

I squirmed in between them begging for their loads. With a growl, like they had rehearsed it, they both shot their semen into me. I collapsed thinking I was done but they stayed put. The guy below me whispered in my ear that his friend was always good for a second load. Sure enough after he caught his breath he began pumping again. I was a getting a bit uncomfortable at this point but what could I do. I gritted my teeth and took the fucking. It seemed to go on forever. It was such a relief when he finally let out a long low moan and blew his load.

This time they both pulled out and then we lay together trading leisurely kisses and caresses. Once they left I was ready to go to but I promised I'd let the counter guy fuck me again. I stayed put. I didn't mean to get more loads but of course I was laying there ass up smelling of cum. A top climbed on me before I realized he was even in the room. I was worn out but damn I love it when tops help themselves like that. The counter guy showed up before he came so they started trading places all the while talking about what a good cum dump I was. They were talking like I was not even there. Just using my hole to get their nut. My cock was hard as ever. I took their loads and was glad for them. I practically had to crawl back to my room. It felt great falling asleep exhausted from fucking and filled up from all those beautiful cocks.

This is just one of the many hundreds of night I have spent in bathhouses around the country. I love to hear about bathhouse fucking so if you have some encounters you want to write about I would love to hear them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9