Best Holiday Destination?

DylanDaSilva

Depends on your holiday destination of course. You may be in a country with lots of gay men (but which country isn't?) there may be not much going on where you eventually stay. If you're going with family you'll probably will go to a sunny destination in Europe? Then most tourist hot spots will have a few gay bars. Certainly in Spain (think Torremolinos and the likes, Gran Canaria). Maybe not in similar tourist hot spots in Italy, Greece, Croatia or France. Just google those potential destinations and look for gay bars/clubs (in countries where 18 is the legal age for bars). And/or check squirt.org (free account). I think Spain (South or Barcelona) or Gran Canaria is your best bet if you are looking for action. Certainly Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria has loads of bars which cater to a younger crowd and has good weather all year around (try to find a hotel close to Yumbo - google it- and also may please your family).

14 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

From everything I've been told by friends  who have been there, you can't beat Berlin for massive amounts of open sex by many anonymous partners. A bud is there now and I'm trying to figure out how to get a week in next year

Probably yes. But he's going with his family (he's only 18). City trips are not the best destination for a family vacation. The rest of the family is probably expecting beach etc.

On 06/08/2017 at 5:34 AM, NLbear said:

Depends on your holiday destination of course. You may be in a country with lots of gay men (but which country isn't?) there may be not much going on where you eventually stay. If you're going with family you'll probably will go to a sunny destination in Europe? Then most tourist hot spots will have a few gay bars. Certainly in Spain (think Torremolinos and the likes, Gran Canaria). Maybe not in similar tourist hot spots in Italy, Greece, Croatia or France. Just google those potential destinations and look for gay bars/clubs (in countries where 18 is the legal age for bars). And/or check squirt.org (free account). I think Spain (South or Barcelona) or Gran Canaria is your best bet if you are looking for action. Certainly Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria has loads of bars which cater to a younger crowd and has good weather all year around (try to find a hotel close to Yumbo - google it- and also may please your family).

My family do not mind if it's a beach or city - I cannot attend any bars I'm looking for a place that has more kinky guys so I can do understall or they can come to my hotel room and fuck me

like muscled horse said. Looking for a place like berlin

Well then, there you go. Barcelona, Madrid, Paris are options too. Even Amsterdam. Once you know, post a question in the regional Europe section asking for the best places for understall/gloryholes  and such in that city. Other possibilities are a search on Squirt and Xtube.

Don't know why you can't do bars. Because you're with family or age?  If it's because you're supposed to be with your family then I understand. If for age: in many countries legal age for bars is 18, not 21 as in others. Have fun.

• 3 weeks later...