Anyone know how to build a rimseat?

eagerbeaverto

22 minutes ago, evilalex said:

Buy a commode from a home health store

Exactly right! I've done this with a portable commode purchased after a hip surgery (results of an auto accident) and it worked great! The lightweight aluminum chair has a regular toilet seat for comfort and legs that are easily adjusted for height. (Of course, leave the removable "slop pail" off.) 

I found that a nice low leg height, allowed man to sit on it just like sitting on the toilet...the design of the seat automatically spreading his cheeks, offering excellent access to my tongue! I set mine so that my lover's open ass was about an inch or two from my mouth. Then, by slipping a folded towel or small pillow under my head, my mouth was planted firmly onto his asshole, allowing me to suck and lick and kiss his manhole in complete comfort...for BOTH of us! I also found that, just like sitting on the toilet seat to shit, when my boyfriend lifted his ass slightly and spread his cheeks with both hands, when he sat back down, his ass remained wide open, allowing to mouth-love his beautiful asshole deeply and endlessly! 

Besides that delicious stuff, his balls and cock were hanging right there, as well...completely available for my oral adoration! And, if he wanted to stroke himself while I ate him out, his lovely balls were still hanging there like some luscious ripe fruit, just beckoning me to lick and suck, kiss and love! 

These portable commodes are readily available at any surgical supply, Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc., and are only $70-$120...very inexpensive. My only other recommendation when choosing a commode for sex play, find the design with the thinnest seat/frame profile. (Some are pretty bulky in the horizontal seat dimension, which could limit how close to your target your face will be when at finished rest. Get the seat that allows your entire face to remain comfortably closest to your lover's ass!)

In any case, eagerbeaverto, your gonna LOVE this ass licking chair! ??

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2017 at 10:03 PM, GloriHoleLover said:

Exactly right! I've done this with a portable commode purchased after a hip surgery (results of an auto accident) and it worked great! The lightweight aluminum chair has a regular toilet seat for comfort and legs that are easily adjusted for height. (Of course, leave the removable "slop pail" off.) 

I found that a nice low leg height, allowed man to sit on it just like sitting on the toilet...the design of the seat automatically spreading his cheeks, offering excellent access to my tongue! I set mine so that my lover's open ass was about an inch or two from my mouth. Then, by slipping a folded towel or small pillow under my head, my mouth was planted firmly onto his asshole, allowing me to suck and lick and kiss his manhole in complete comfort...for BOTH of us! I also found that, just like sitting on the toilet seat to shit, when my boyfriend lifted his ass slightly and spread his cheeks with both hands, when he sat back down, his ass remained wide open, allowing to mouth-love his beautiful asshole deeply and endlessly! 

Besides that delicious stuff, his balls and cock were hanging right there, as well...completely available for my oral adoration! And, if he wanted to stroke himself while I ate him out, his lovely balls were still hanging there like some luscious ripe fruit, just beckoning me to lick and suck, kiss and love! 

These portable commodes are readily available at any surgical supply, Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc., and are only $70-$120...very inexpensive. My only other recommendation when choosing a commode for sex play, find the design with the thinnest seat/frame profile. (Some are pretty bulky in the horizontal seat dimension, which could limit how close to your target your face will be when at finished rest. Get the seat that allows your entire face to remain comfortably closest to your lover's ass!)

In any case, eagerbeaverto, your gonna LOVE this ass licking chair! ??

I second this! BEST RIMSEATS EVER! I got mine at Walgreens.. wasnt to expensive. I bought one a couple years ago, dont have it anymore. I did have to fuck around with the length of the legs because the one I got had to much distance between the asshole I wanted to suck and my face. 

Once I finally got it working properly, IT WAS FUCKING HEAVEN. It made it so fucking easy to relax and actually enjoy kissing ass. I went from constantly being desperate for a taste of asshole to having more men than I knew what to do with come over and let me give them an asshole massage with my tongue. 

After I sucked some strangers asshole for a couple hours, I always felt so trashy when I looked back at the chair and realized I was just sucking ass under it. No better feeling in the world!