Surprised Daddy by Cumming in His Mouth

Guest FriendlyBottom

Guest FriendlyBottom

I went to the local ABS on Friday afternoon.  I arrived a little after four, hoping that I'd have the opportunity to drain the balls of a couple of horny men during the after-work rush.  I'm primarily a cocksucker/bottom, but as it turned out I was a feeder that afternoon, getting sucked off twice. 

The first guy who got my load was a friendly, handsome man who I had the good fortune to play with on my prior visit.  He hasn't yet fed me a load, but I've enjoyed bobbing on his cock and playing with his beautiful, low-hanging balls.  On Friday afternoon, we were in a booth together and I was on my knees as he fucked my face for a good, long while.  No load, unfortunately.  We switched roles and since I hadn't cum in a few days, it wasn't long before I was bending down to tell him that he was getting me close.  This bit of news prompted him to pick up the pace and in a couple of seconds I was grunting as six or seven thick spurts of my cum splashed against the back of his throat.  He spat my babies out on the cement floor (I was a bit disappointed, but it's the cocksucker's prerogative).  "Damn, that was a BIG load", he said, as he wiped his wet lips.  We kissed passionately for a bit before parting ways.  We have an easy rapport between us now and I look forward to one day swallowing his load.  He told me that he loves the way I suck but it takes him a while to cum.

About 20 minutes later, I spotted a very handsome blue-eyed silver fox in the hallway.  He definitely noticed that I noticed him and we quickly found our way to adjoining booths that shared a glory hole.  I pulled out my bottle of poppers and dropped to my knees in front of the GH and motioned to him that I wanted his cock.  He undid his fly and pulled out a nice, average-sized hard cock.  (I'm going to take a moment here to briefly express my disappointment that he didn't unbuckle his belt and drop trou I would have access to his entire hairy crotch, fully exposed scrotum and the bouquet of sweat, musk, and phermones that are the olfactory signature of an adult male in heat.  I absolutely do NOT understand why a guy won't just drop trou and give me full access to his man-parts.  By just undoing his fly and pulling out his cock, I can't suck him to to root and bury my nose in his pubes.  Just one of life's many annoyances...)  Anyway, I sucked him for a bit, hoping that he'd eventually drop trou, but after only a couple of minutes, he stepped back, pulling his cock out my wet mouth and motioned for me to feed him my cock.  I obliged, pulling my shorts and boxer briefs down past my mid-thigh.  He had a silky, wet, warm mouth and he was obviously an experienced and talented cocksucker.  Even though I thought the first guy had completely drained my balls, I could soon feel a load churning up in my sack.  Because we were on opposite sides of a glory hole, I couldn't give him the heads-up about my impending cum shot without pulling out and crouching down to communicate the obvious.  Applying the golden rule ("Do onto others as you'd have them do onto you..."), I figured I'd make this cocksucker a happy man and I just blasted away.  The first spurt seemed to confuse him.  His bobbing stopped and I could almost hear him thinking "Did he just cum?"  My second spurt (which felt twice as big as twice as good as the first) prompted him to quickly slide off my cock.  I heard two SPLATS in rapid succession, the first was my third spurt of cum flying through the air and hitting the cement floor and the second was Daddy spitting out my DNA sample.  I could hear the cocksucker rummaging about but I kept my hips pressed up against the dividing wall as my cock continued to twitch and a fourth small spurt spewed forth adding to the sticky slick mess on the floor.  I stepped back from the glory hole and stuck my right hand through to give him the "thumbs up" sign.  It was a great blow job -- I wish I could have held back and enjoyed it for longer AND I wish he had done himself the favor of swallowing my load.  But....to each his own...

A short time later, I found myself in a both with a very handsome man I've played with previously.  I'm 6'2" and he's about 5'6" and I just find something extra HOT about me getting on my knees to service a man who's 8 inches and probably 50 pounds smaller than me.  He has an average-sized cock that was hard as a rock as soon as I peeled down his boxer briefs.  After I sucked him for a while, he was quite cooperative when I turned him around and bent him over so I could stick my bearded face between his smooth muscular buns and lick, nibble and tongue-fuck his sweet hole.  After munching on his man hole for a good long while, I turned him around again and he soon announced, between grunts, that he was gonna cum.  I was a happy cocksucker when he coated my throat with his tasty spunk.  When I was sure I got every drop, I turned him around again and ate him out again.  We kissed as we got dressed and I sort of feel in love with him when he didn't hesitate to take into his mouth the tongue that was just in his ass a moment ago.

So, now I'm boned up after having written about this account of my last load.  I'm going to take a quick shower and head out to the ABS and see if I can't swallow a load or six...