Bathhouse Breeding

The steps creak up the steep staircase.  The smell of sweat and bleach saturate the carpet. He promised me a full charge load.  Saved for me.  Saved just for me.  Palms already sweaty I pay the room fee.  Fresh bottle of rush and scribble my name into the sheet like everyone else has done.  He says he's already. 

"Dark room.  Hurry, pig." 

He calls me pig.  And he's right.  That's what I am.  Only happy when I feel the skin on skin contact.  Only happy when I know that I'm doing something I know I shouldn't.  That I know will get me into trouble. 

Drop off my stuff in the room and take that first sniff of poppers.  Rush and warmth.  It's dark down the halls and my head is already spinning.  My hole twitches as I head down to the dark room.  Several doors are open, revealing asses facing the door, and guys stroking, guys checking out their phones.  If any of the guys want me, I'm game.  I don't care who plays with me.

I see the faint outline and subtle glow of the bleached white towels.  He's sitting off in the corner, stroking his hefty cock.  I sat down and look to my left. Yeah, it was definitely him.  I take a long sniff. 

"Good pig." He says while stroking his cock some more. He's on the top seat. I'm in the bottom. I move over and position myself, knees on the overused cushion I lick up the base of that cockring engorged dick and I can feel the girth and weight of what I'm going to take. 

Its heavy, heavier than the pictures made it. Heavier than I thought. Full of poz cum that I wanted, that I needed to be inside me. My mouth envelops his cock and I get to work. Desperately trying to make him wet and harder.  I need him to feel like he's more than me. I need him to see that I am a good pig. That I deserve his seed. 

He moans. He squeals. He tells me to get on my hands and knees. I obey. Propped up against the bench I take a long hit of my poppers as I feel heat at my back door. 

He enters. This isn't love. This isn't first time. There's pain. But Only for a second. I know he's tearing me. I know he doesn't care. All I know is that finally I feel whole. He grabs my shoulders and starts his assault. He's slow at first. Then fast. He calls me his bitch. He calls me a pig. 

"Fuck that's hot." I realize now there are two other guys there. A black guy and a young white guy. The black guy moves up in the bench. My hole still taking a pounding. "He in you raw?" He asks. 

"Yes." I squeak. I feel so used as these men watch this old man pound at my hole. 

"Can I go next?" The young white guys. He's stroking his long thin cock 

"Sure." My buddy says. He starts to pick up the pace. He's getting closer. 

"Suck this dick" the black guy says and brings his cock to my mouth. I take it. He's larger than my friend. He smells like sweat and b.o.  

The only sounds are me sucking and my friend slamming against my hole. 

"Fuck!!!!" He yells. 

Thats the first one.  He pulls out. Slaps my ass and casually says.....next....

***hope you guys got off. More to come. First time posting like this hope you enjoy***

• Like 8
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

The young white guy smiles as he looks at my used and battered hole. Running the head up and down my hole I twitch as the sensitive ring reacts to him. The head slowly starts to push forward, my used hole feels the familiar sting before settling in. His wiry pubes are already against me. My mouth full of the massive black dick my throat is tight and I can barely breath. I try and move my hard back for breath. Only to feel two hands latch onto me really quick. 

"Bitch you stay on this dick!" The black guy shouts. 

"Yeah fucking this sloppy hole." The young guy in me shouts. 

"Yeah once this white boy is out of you gonna give you all this black dick bitch. Have you begging for this load." He laughed while rubbing my head. "Ah shit yes eat this dick bitch!"

The guy behind me begins to speed up. His dick is long and uncut. It doesn't tear me as much as the first guy. However, he's in me so deep. I want him to add his load into me.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"  He shouts before blasting his load into me. "Yeah. Take it bitch. Take it." He screams before he roughly pulls out. Slapping my ass he laughs as he walks out.

"Guess you know what's happening now right bitch?" The black dick is removed from my mouth and I can finally breath. "Take a deep breath on those poppers bitch. You're gonna need it." He starts to push in.....I want to scream. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

My bathhouse experiences have always been memorable because I like meeting up with other SEX ADDICTS there to see how many cocks and sloppy holes we can take on individually and together. We become predators for our sweaty fuckfeast together. Everyone who sees the way we work wants to get into our stable. One buddy is a British bodybuilder. .ginger with a big cock and sloppy hole...the other is a Japanese muscular fucker that's a total freaky package raunchy as hell and myself. Yes,  We become predators and every body's fantasy team. We like doing scene's in public and raunchiest behind closed door's together. After all our sexual depravity I decided to go out.  I had lost count of who and what everything We had been doing. ..ourselves the steamy session's became over powering. So I went to shower in a public shower to get cleaned out and off. While I felt exhausted my attention saw a light skin Latin fella with a towel looking at me. His towel was wet and hanging lower than normal. He said I see you and your friends like to party alot together. How would you like to get with me?  I was a total wreck and said. It was time for me to go. But he said come back to my room first and relax before leaving. .Relax for a while with me. Well, I couldn't pass up an offer like that. So, I went to his room that was completely away from our traffic pattern. After he closed the door I continued to dry myself off. .his towel was still hanging low and wet. ..can I offer you something to relax you. Why definitely was my answer. .some type of white powder. ..he turned down the light's and began to oil me down. ..I slipped into a very euphoric state before his towel came off. DAMN, that was one of the biggest pieces of meat in the bathhouse and I should know. Well,  I was feeling so relax and euphoric We started fuckn. .more load's deeper and raunchy. I lost time again before he said let's leave here and go to my apartment. I'm alone and want some privacy with you. Well done!  59a1de59ce6f8_large.59a18d0bdca86_2015-05-20(2)Dildo...action...forSEXADDICTS(1).png.7ff7b84650f2fea3c61ab04f43b05c60.png

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 12:43 AM, Rochcumslut said:

The steps creak up the steep stairs. Smell of sweat and bleach are stained into the carpet. He promised me a full charge load. Saved for me. Saved just for me. Palms already sweaty I pay the room fee. Fresh bottle of rush and scribble my name into the sheet like everyone else has done. He says he's already. 

"Dark room. Hurry pig." 

He calls me pig. And he's right. That's what I am. Only happy when I feel the skin on skin contact. Only happy when I know that I'm doing something I know I shouldn't. That I know will get me into trouble. 

Drop off my stuff in the room and take that first sniff of poppers. Rush and warmth. It's dark down the halls and my head is already spinning. My hole twitches as I head down to the dark room. Several doors are open guys with asses facing the door. Guys stroking. Some guys just checking out their phones. If they want me they can have me. I don't care who. 

Its faint oulines and subtle glow of the bleached white towels. He's sitting off in the corner, stroking that hefty cock. I sit down and look to my left. It's him alright. I take a long sniff. 

"Good pig." He says while stroking his cock some more. He's on the top seat. I'm in the bottom. I move over and position myself, knees on the overused cushion I lick up the base of that cockring engorged dick and I can feel the girth and weight of what I'm going to take. 

Its heavy, heavier than the pictures made it. Heavier than I thought. Full of poz cum that I wanted, that I needed to be inside me. My mouth envelops his cock and I get to work. Desperately trying to make him wet and harder.  I need him to feel like he's more than me. I need him to see that I am a good pig. That I deserve his seed. 

He moans. He squeals. He tells me to get on my hands and knees. I obey. Propped up against the bench I take a long hit of my poppers as I feel heat at my back door. 

He enters. This isn't love. This isn't first time. There's pain. But Only for a second. I know he's tearing me. I know he doesn't care. All I know is that finally I feel whole. He grabs my shoulders and starts his assault. He's slow at first. Then fast. He calls me his bitch. He calls me a pig. 

"Fuck that's hot." I realize now there are two other guys there. A black guy and a young white guy. The black guy moves up in the bench. My hole still taking a pounding. "He in you raw?" He asks. 

"Yes." I squeak. I feel so used as these men watch this old man pound at my hole. 

"Can I go next?" The young white guys. He's stroking his long thin cock 

"Sure." My buddy says. He starts to pick up the pace. He's getting closer. 

"Suck this dick" the black guy says and brings his cock to my mouth. I take it. He's larger than my friend. He smells like sweat and b.o.  

The only sounds are me sucking and my friend slamming against my hole. 

"Fuck!!!!" He yells. 

Thats the first one.  He pulls out. Slaps my ass and casually says.....next....

***hope you guys got off. More to come. First time posting like this hope you enjoy***

Definitely interested in MORE adventures like that with you. Sport FUCKN is the BEST type of action. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...