Worried about safety visiting bathhouse

Kyoree

I'm a cfo for a small specialty social media company (31 employees, 18 men 13 women), just got hired two weeks ago.  I'm 41 but look early 30s.  The ceo and a few investors invited me to spend time with them at a local DC bathhouse this weekend and I agreed to.

I'm a 100% bottom, but not a slut and have never been gangbanged.  As I age, I have less of a desire to ejaculate but love giving oral and getting fucked, not too rough though.  In my 20s I would cum daily, 30s once a week, these days very rarely, my last ejaculation was in December 2016 and my last erection was in March 2017...

While I did feel a bit pressured, I am very interested, but concerned a bit about my safety.  Btw, I am 5'7", in great shape.  The ceo and the investors (7 of them, so 8 including ceo) are all 6'+ hairy overweight guys in their 40s, 50s, 60s.  I'm in great shape, bench 155 lb and squat 185 lb, but they can probably overpower me as they all look like fat retired NFL linemen types..

I'm almost certain they want to fuck me, but concerned it will get too rough.  I would be open to it if it was one at a time on separate occasions, but very scared about all 8 of them at the same time assuming that is what they want to do.

My question is, do bathhouses have security or bouncers that will step in if they see a reluctant gangbang happening or should I just make up an excuse that I can't make it?  My other concern is that I know they hired me because of my appearance and don't want to get let go because of not putting out either.

Here's my imgur pic:  http://imgur.com/i1ywWoP

I imagine women were not invited? As such, even if the venue is Crew Club, there is no bouncer(s) that roam the halls, only rare custodians. Not to say there won't be anyone on standby to break up a gang bang, if it were to occur - the whole practice is contrary to that idea. Too many warning signs, man, in your description, if those are all details to be. I'd agree with einathens - you should take a whiff test why there came up an opening for that job.

4 hours ago, lower_bucks_bottom said:

He works for "small specialty social media company", maybe it is Adam4Adam, or Manhunt, or gay.com.

I don't believe either one of them is local to DC with 31 staff. But it is a big place. With or without a CFO.

In either case, if that is the way the chips lay, 8 vs 1 is far from unpredictable.

Unless you're a ninja. May be that's why there is no pic.

• 3 weeks later...