Ghost Town

(early to mid 90's)

My name is Banner. My dad was a comic book fan and named me after Bruce Banner - who was The Hulk's other identity. So I'm getting that out of the way now because I've had to explain my name a billion times. I guess Dad was more fun when I was born, but now he is all business and seems to think of nothing but money. He's working himself into an early heart attack. The other part of this story is my grandfather. He was a wealthy man who died when I was in first grade. He left me a trust fund that wouldn't kick in until I was 25. Dad was the custodian of the money and he held that over my head forever. It was conditional. He threatened to withhold every penny unless I graduated college and made something of myself. I also had to keep out of trouble. He didn't have to worry, really. I was a boring kid...AM a boring adult. The only exotic thing about me was my sexuality. I was gay. I kept it a secret. 

Sometime after I got my high school diploma, my dad had the idea to invest my funds. The housing market was going crazy and he decided he'd build me a house in Kansas City, MO. All I had to do was get a job there AND get married. He explained that it would be a big house and he didn't want me living alone near a big urban area. I just went along with it. I really didn't even care about the money. I was just waiting to not be boring. Why couldn't I rebel like my friend Mitch did? He smoked pot and got drunk and yelled at his parents. It seemed like a lot of wasted effort. I just went to the state college with two things in mind: 1. Make good grades so I could get a good job. 2. Meet a girl who didn't want sex.

Well, all the college girls wanted sex. So did the college guys. I guess this would be a bust. I kept my head down and studied. I majored in advertising even though I just wanted to be a writer. I wrote stories and essays on a nifty little word processor. I had a knack for writing horror stories. I wrote fan letters to my favorite authors and a few answered back. Stephen King and Clive Barker both sent me nice little notes in their own handwriting. Wow. I never told anyone about my hobby. I didn't get less boring in college...in fact I sunk deeper into dullness. I try not to think about all the fun I could have had if I'd just lightened up a little. Whatever. By the time I was finishing my last year of education, my dad announced he'd already initiated construction of my future house. It was a fateful phone call.

"It'll be great, Banner. It's in a growing suburb of Kansas City...on the Kansas side. It'll have three bedrooms, but don't feel in a hurry to have kids. Just get married and see how it goes from there."

"I'm not sure I'll ever get married, Dad."

"Oh you say that now. As soon as you get your nose out of the books and look around, you'll find all kinds of nice girls."

Enough was enough. "I'm gay, Dad. I don't want to get married and I don't want any kids. Sell the house and keep the money for you and Mom. I don't care."

He was silent for a minute. "You're young and don't know what you want. I can't talk about this now. Discuss it with your mother."

Mom and I talked for almost an hour. She was very understanding.

"I guess I always knew," she said.

"I had to say something. Dad wasn't hearing me. I guess it means I'm not rich anymore."

"He'll come around. Let me talk to him. After all, it's MY father's money and he wanted you to have it."

"I don't care about the money. I never have. My graduation is May 20th. You don't have to come."

"I'll be there."

"But it's a long drive and I doubt there's any hotel rooms left that weekend."

"No. You're my only child and you're graduating college. I'll sleep in the car if I have to."

And then I had finals to get through. I was prepared. I'd already talked to some recruiters from ad agencies in Kansas City and Chicago. One of the guys who interviewed me was all excited about "The Internet". He wanted to get a jump on it because "The Web" was going to be big. I mentioned the stories I wrote on a computer and he was very interested. We talked about nothing but horror novels after that. He gave me his card and made me promise to call him. Kansas City. I think I'd been there once as a kid. Some amusement park maybe. I had vague memories of a roller coaster and some really good donuts.

Both of my parents came to my graduation. It was supposed to be major, but the school was so big that we all just sat in the football stadium as the dean said a few words. It was over as soon as it began. I said my good-byes to a few friends and a few professors I'd always liked. Back at my apartment, Mom and Dad were waiting. Mom had a beer in her hand -- which I'd never seen in my life. Mom? Dad was silent and wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Are you going to invite us in or what?" The first words he'd said to me since that call.

Once inside, my dad looked around and sniffed the air. He was making sure I was keeping the place clean and not smoking.

"This is not so bad. You keep it neat," Mom observed

"Yeah. My lease is up in August. I think I have a shot at a job in Kansas City."

Then my dad was interested. "How good a shot?"

"I met the recruiter and he seemed to really want me."

"Good. Well, your house is almost done. You can live there if you want. It's about 40 minutes from downtown. Just promise me you'll get a big dog for protection. The backyard will fenced in by August."

Mom finished her beer and asked me if I wanted one. I guess they had a cooler in the car. I'd never ever seen my mother drink. Dad said he needed to gas up the car because they were driving back tonight. So my mom and I sat and had a beer.

"I didn't even know you drank, Mom."

"This is a special occasion, Banner. I've seen the house. It's nice. You'll like it."

"Dad hates me."

"No. He just wanted so much for you. He doesn't realize yet that you'll be fine."

Fast forward to August 19th. I'd been in phone contact with the ad agency interested in me. It was almost a done deal. I moved into the house. It was big and empty. My meager possessions barely filled one room. The "suburb" was very unfinished. New houses were being constructed and streets were still being paved. I was practically on an island there. My first official interview wasn't for another week. I had electricity and a phone, but no cable. I'd write stories and then go for long walks around the area. Not all the streetlights were up yet. It got dark at the border, and you could really see the stars. I thought about stuff. I'd been lucky enough to have a life, but hadn't really lived one yet. Maybe that could change somehow. 

It was a hot Summer, but I still walked around when I couldn't write anymore. During the day, I saw a lot of construction workers out building the houses of my future neighbors. Most of them were well-built and Latino. I'd always tried to suppress my gay thoughts, but, what the hell? I looked. Some of them had their shirts off as they worked. Maybe I was just interested in the houses. There's no law against looking at construction, right? Maybe I should get a dog...it'd be something to do while I wandered aimlessly through this new ghost town. I had no idea where the pound was. I only knew a few fast food places near the freeway. 

"Hey!" a voice called.

I had no clue which worker had shouted. A tall, shirtless black guy approached me with his hard hat on. "You lost or somethin'?"

"Not exactly. I just moved in down the block."

"505? That your blue car in the driveway?"

"Yeah."

"OK. Sorry. There's guys around who like to steal building supplies and equipment."

I could smell the August heat on his skin. "No, I'm a writer with nothing to do for a few days. Thought I'd get some sun and explore the neighborhood."

"A writer? Like books? Wait. Stay here. I gotta go get Luiz." He walked away and I stood there, realizing I'd just spoken my first words in two days. It's funny how odd your own voice can sound after a long period of silence.  The guy came back with a big, bulky Mexican guy -- also shirtless and in a hard hat. Neither of them were much older than I was. 

"Who's this?," the handsome Latin man asked.

"He's the new owner of 505. You know..."

Luiz looked a little uncomfortable. "Oh. Yeah...I guess I knew this was coming. That's the place where me and Andre take our breaks. It has power, AC and a working fridge to keep our beer in. You didn't notice the almost full case of Natty Lite in there?"

"No. I haven't even opened it yet."

"So I guess you don't have a wife or nothin'?"

"Nope. It's just me. When's your next break?"

Andre stared at the ground while Luiz held my gaze. "In about an hour. Want us to come pick up the beer?"

"If you want. Or you guys can come take your break like usual. I don't mind company.Want me to leave the door open?"

Andre finally spoke again.  "Nah. The locks around here are so easy to pick...make sure you get them all replaced."

"Will do. I guess I'll see you guys in a little while."

"Great. What's your name?"

"Banner Lee." He didn't laugh or ask for an explanation or anything.

They went back to the site and I headed home. It occurred to me to maybe go get some sandwiches or something, but I didn't feel like trying to go find any. What if I got lost and wasn't there when they came by? I just stayed put and waited around. Clocks. I needed clocks. There was so much I needed. This huge house started to seem ridiculous. I sure hoped I got that job...the utilities alone must be enormous. I looked in the refrigerator, and sure enough, there was a box of "Natural Light". I felt entitled to take one. It didn't taste good to me, but I drank it. Should I put on some music? No. These were hard-working men coming over for a break...not party guests. I took one more beer. Maybe it's because I've never had a drink, but I felt a little light-headed. 

a knock on the door

"We're a little early. The concrete guy never showed. We're done for the day. Still want some company?"

"Absolutely. Have a seat."

He and Andre settled on my couch as I went to get us some beers. I came back and saw Andre taking off his work boots. Luiz stopped him. "Cabrone! This is someone's house now! Don't do that."

"It's okay. I don't mind."

"Sorry about him. We usually take our shoes off on breaks. These boots get  so hot."

Andre took his boots and socks off and stretched his bare feet on the carpet. 

"Thanks, man. Luiz would do it too, but I think he's embarrassed of his hooves. They are pretty damn ugly."

"Shut the fuck up, man. Behave yourself."

"It's fine. Go ahead and take them off, Luiz."

"Maybe later." There was a spark in his eyes. 

"Mmm-hmmm. Go ahead and ask him, Luiz."

"Ask me what?"

"It's nothing. We were just curious why an unmarried kid with no kids is living in a big new house by himself. Andre thinks you won the lottery."

"No. It's an investment of my dad's. I'm just living here while I try to get a job. If I won the lottery, we'd be watching a 90 inch flat-screen right now."

"But you ain't got a soon-to-be bride or anything?" Andre seemed way too curious for some reason. 

"No. I'm gay." Did I really just say that out loud? I guess my days of hiding were over.

The two of them exchanged quick looks.

"Yeah. I kinda guessed that when I saw you watching us work. Don't worry. I'm cool with both of you."

"Both?"

"Shut up, Andre! Ignore this asshole, Banner. Who needs another?" Luiz got up to fetch some more brews. Andre was looking at me hard. Watching. Waiting.

"So..." I had no idea how to navigate this conversation now. Luiz came back and re-beered us. 

"Well. We gonna get busy with him or what?" Andre seemed impatient.

"You're so fucking crude!"

"Yeah, whatever. I just came to get my fucking dick sucked. You two can do whatever you want after I leave,"

"I'm sorry, Banner. He gets horny after work and...well.. I 

Oddly, I was kneeling on the new carpet as he said that...like I was ready. I wanted Luiz to fix this and make it right. Instead, he just kicked back  and nodded. What? I'd never sucked a dick before. How? Now? Andre took off his jeans and aimed his big black dick towards my face. It was way bigger than my own. And so hard. My own penis got erect too, but felt like flesh still. Andre's cock was just so solid and rigid. He just wanted to be sucked. And I tried. He was just too eager and kept thrusting in my mouth. I knew what he needed..and tried my best. I was excited and eager for this. 

"Shit! He's a natural, Luiz. How is it that guys are so much better at cocksucking than ladies?"

I couldn't see Luiz with all the black pubes in my eyes, but I knew he was watching. Andre and I found a good pace where he was happy and I wasn't gagging. It was just and and out and it felt so right to me. I might have known he was about to cum if I'd done this before. He just pistoned his hips faster and a little deeper.

"Fuck! I'm cumming. Swallow it, kid!" And then his dick expanded ever so slightly and hot sperm filled my mouth. I swallowed it down. He still had a tiny white drip at the ti of his dick as he pulled away and got dressed quickly. He drained his beer. 

"Damn. Now I'm not gonna have no load to give the ladies. Guess I'll stay in tonight and play video games. Later."

Andre left and I was still stupidly kneeling on my floor, feeling stunned. Luiz didn't seem the least bit phased about what had just happened. He was casually finishing his beer. 

"Did you like that, Banner?"

"I..I did. That was the first time for me. I'm a little confused I guess."

"It's okay. I remember the first time I sucked a dick. Go rinse your mouth out and grab another beer. The taste of cum goes away."

I chugged some water and then spit it out. The beer helped. 

"Come sit with me."

I went back and joined Luiz on the couch. "So you've given blow jobs before?"

"Yeah...since I was 16. One of my cousins. I like getting them more than giving them."

"So, you're gay?"

"Oh yeah. I thought you knew. I knew you were the minute I saw you because you're too cute."

"I'm not cute...and I can't tell anything about people just from looking at them. But if Andre likes to be sucked, why doesn't he let you do it?"

"I'm dirty. I'm infected. You know what I'm talking about, right?" I did. This was a crazy day. "You and Andre are the only people on this planet who know. And my doctor. He keeps telling me there are better drugs coming, but I'm not counting on it. Hurry and finish you beer and I'll go get us two more."

So much to think about. I was somewhat dizzy.

Luiz sat down next to me and flexed his toes a little, "So what did you like about sucking dick?"

Pause. "It felt right. Like something I was going to do eventually -- if that makes sense."

"Totally."

"I liked knowing how much HE liked it. I also liked when he put his fingers in my hair. I sound stupid."

"No. Not at all. You probably needed some touch. Like this." He put his big brown hand on to of my head and started petting me like a dog.

"I'll suck your dick too." His face brightened a little.

"No. No. You are young, healthy and have your life ahead of you. I'm not giving you this burden."

"Maybe we can just try it just a little."

"Bad idea. I can't stop once I get started, But...we can do other things."

"OK." I knew this was like playing with fire.

"You can jack me off a little. How about that?"

"Let's do it."

He took off his shirt and jeans. A wave of clean sweat smell washed over me. So nice. His nice, uncut cock was already hard. As was mine. I got undressed too, aware of how puny my frame was next to his broad, solid body. 

"Nice, Banner. You are so white, though. Swedish?"

"Irish mostly."

"Touch my dick, man. Just don't get any ideas about sucking it." I knelt between his legs and started stroking the thick shaft. Turns out I was good at this too. He kept pulling me closer between his knees. He was breathing fast and rolled his head back. I guess it was only natural that I would have to kiss the tip of his dick.

"No. Well...just kiss it. No sucking." I had other ideas. I needed to suck this meat. And I did. I moved up and down it like a hungry slut (which I probably was). I thought he'd protest a little, but he just kept guiding my head down.  He was bucking and moaning. I didn't actually care about his HIV at the moment...if he wanted to come, I'd sure as fuck let him. Then he pushed me away.

"I can't come in your mouth. You don't want that."

"What if I do, Luiz?"

"Then you're stupid." There was already clear fluid leaking out of his pee hole. 

"Probably I am, but I still want your semen inside of me." He sighed, but kept stroking his penis.

"I want that too. I warned you already that I couldn't stop once I started. If you really want to go the distance, we will. Get on all fours like a dog. Show me your skinny, white ass." I did as I was told, and he got down on the floor with me. 

I knew he was going to insert his fat organ inside of my butt. I also knew it would hurt. He spit on his dick and just shoved it in. I thought I might scream, but it just came out as "NNNGGG"

"No going back from here. Nobody's around to hear if you cry for help. Try to relax and open a little for me. I need to get in there, but your ass is fighting me."

I didn't know how to do what he was requesting, but I tried to at least relax my mind. He was almost all the way in me and I was sure there was no farther he could go. Then he pulled out a little and plunged right back in.  Damn! Is this what women felt like when their cherry was popped? Is it what my mom felt when my stupid dad mounted her? 

He started speaking in Spanish and moving faster. I could feel his heartbeat inside my body. 

"Here you go! You're getting my cum!" He held my hips hard and bred me like a bull in heat.  Then he was done. I had already had an orgasm at some point. 

And it was over. We showered together and took a nap in my bed. I was no longer an amateur and no longer hiding. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Beefypervpigphx said:

its missing something not sure what but maybe its not as deep as the others

I'm not sure what I left out. It didn't end with a resolution or a romance. I was afraid I was writing too much romance and not enough sex. I hope you like the next one....it's almost done.