The boy wants it bad

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Been messing around with this younger guy and was surprised to get a message from him early this morning saying he wanted to hook up. I told him I hadn't even showered, seeing if we could do after work but the fucker was so horny was outside my building hoping I was up. I buzzed him up and he pretty much ripped his t-shirt and shorts off as soon as he was inside my apartment. He was already rock hard and dripping precum. He grabbed the lube out the nightstand by my bed, pushed me onto the bed, put my legs over his shoulders and roughly started sliding his cock in me. I'd been fucked the night before so he went I pretty easily and wasn't stroking long before he shot in me, sighing loudly. He was working up a sweat and kept stroking in me. I'd forgotten how hot he was and how thick his cock was as he was really straining my ass. I could feel his cum leaking out of me and I was hoping he wanted to take my cock too. Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. He shot another load in me with a loud groan and quickly pulled out, straddling my waist and lowering his body down on my cock.

i was kind of amazed he was taking me without living first but had little difficultly slowly working my cock in and then riding me. Usually he likes being face down or me doing him doggy but today he was making eye contact at me and smiling. Usually he doesn't say much, just gets down to the act and goes. Inshot what had to be a huge load inside of him as he jacked a huge load in my face and chest. And then he slowly leaned down to start kissing me, another thing he almost never does. He asked if he could shower before he left and we both went in to shower, with me fucking hum a second time, this time with him up against the tile. He dressed and saying nothing  but "thanks" he left. He's a man of few words but s lot of surprises. I still have his jizz in me and if anything want more loads now.