Finding a particular story

nipplepigny1

Moderator's Note: Generally we do not allow anything in here that isn't a story. Clearly, there is a need for this, so I am pinning this thread to the top of the forum. If you are having trouble finding a story, add it to this post. DO NOT start another thread. 

Can you guys help me out? There is a story I read which was pretty hot but I haven't been able to find since.

It's about this guy who's traveling for work I think. He stops into a bar for a drink and the bartender drugs him and brings him into the back where he's used by a bunch of leather guys.

Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • drscorpio pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Looking for the story called fallen angel    Guy comes out from the east to Portland and meets a guy he has been talking to, they go to his home and a shed out back where he pozes him    So hot for me as in that shed I got pozed    

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/23/2020 at 1:51 AM, southernfunbud said:

Cocky military jock gets force-chemmed and gang-banged in NYC

search blogs “pool table”

It's a two-parter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I read a story here 3 or 4 years back,

its about a guy flies into Chicago to meet a guy he had been chatting to online.  He gets picked up at the airport.

the main part is where thus young guy is slammed multiple times in a sling,,  and fisted etc.   not sure it was at a sauna or a private residence.

any help in finding it would be a greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
17 hours ago, Danishperv said:

True.

but that was not the question, he was looking for a story and I maybe found it 

It wasn't that one. I tried a number of searches - but didn't find it, even when I used the two airport names (O'Hare and Midway).

• 2 months later...

L ooking for hot multi-chapter story about young safe-sex lovers. They go to a party at some friends' house and are in the hot tub. One goes inside with some others to get fresh drinks. The 2nd lover gets to chatting with the only other guy still there and after awhile they wonder why the refills are taking so long and go inside to investigate.

They find a full-on gangbang going on in the living room and with wonder the 2nd lover realizes they are fuking raw. When the bottom bends around to beg for the top's load -- it's his lover who's getting raw ganged.

It's a setup among the friends and the other guy is his 'guide'. He explains to him that when he's away on business trips, they've all been raw fuking his BF in their bed for a long time, leaving telltale traces for him to discover. He goes in to fuk the boy while the BF watches and at a signal, sneak up behind and cup his balls while they empty into his lover.

He then takes him on a tour of the orgy going on all over the house, ending with the hosts' private play m on the 3rd floor. Where the lover is seduced into raw fucking and discovered he's a CUMSLUT.

No chems in this story and as  I remember from another site. It was so damn hot I saved it but then lost it when my hard drive crashed.

I've been searching for years! Maybe another one of you horndogs can point my hole in the right direction?!  Tks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been looking for a story where a guy has been referred to this Dealer. once the dealer sees this guy he seduces him into more than buying T. as the dealr wants him for himself.  one of their names i think is chris.

can anyone help with this

• Moderators
On 11/14/2020 at 4:22 PM, pointedkiwi said:

Ive been looking for a story where a guy has been referred to this Dealer. once the dealer sees this guy he seduces him into more than buying T. as the dealr wants him for himself.  one of their names i think is chris.

can anyone help with this

This one?

• 2 months later...