Finding a particular story

nipplepigny1

Stories disappear so quickly, which I'll never understand. Just because a user is gone doesn't mean their stories should disappear. There needs to be a better system where the threads live on.

There was a great story about an 18-year old top stud who would use and abuse hot guys but was disrespectful to older men who gave him attention. His drink got spiked by a leather daddy who proceeded to use and share him in a sling, take him home to a cage, then to an arcade and bathhouse (where he was strung up, flogged and fisted). Does anyone know if the story is still here? No combination seems to bring it up in a search.

Edited by elasticmaster

• Moderators
20 hours ago, elasticmaster said:

There needs to be a better system where the threads live on.

The stories do live on - even when people leave the site, the threads stay up. You can tell because the author gets the word "Guest" in front of their name on those posts. That said, it can sometimes be very hard to find them. The search engine is kind of quirky and doesn't always give optimal results, and if you have a detail wrong it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

20 hours ago, elasticmaster said:

There was a great story about an 18-year old top stud who would use and abuse hot guys but was disrespectful to older men who gave him attention. His drink got spiked by a leather daddy who proceeded to use and share him in a sling, take him home to a cage, then to an arcade and bathhouse (where he was strung up, flogged and fisted). Does anyone know if the story is still here? No combination seems to bring it up in a search.

I think maybe you mean this one:

The guy in it is described as 32, but otherwise it matches your description pretty well, especially the setup part.

14 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

The stories do live on - even when people leave the site, the threads stay up. You can tell because the author gets the word "Guest" in front of their name on those posts. That said, it can sometimes be very hard to find them. The search engine is kind of quirky and doesn't always give optimal results, and if you have a detail wrong it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I think maybe you mean this one:

The guy in it is described as 32, but otherwise it matches your description pretty well, especially the setup part.

Thanks, but no, that's not it. It's a great story too though.

The story i was looking for is a guy was 18 in a leather bar he frequented and was definitely an arrogant top. His drink was spiked in the very first chapter by an older daddy that followed him outside when he was stumbling.

On 4/16/2021 at 3:30 PM, elasticmaster said:

Stories disappear so quickly, which I'll never understand. Just because a user is gone doesn't mean their stories should disappear. There needs to be a better system where the threads live on.

Ah yes!  I remember that one!  I’ll see if I can find it on here for you

1 hour ago, EricX said:

Is this it?

Ha! No, but that's one of my favorite stories on the site! SOOOO good.

The story had a tall, arrogant, young top in a leather bar that treated older guys like they were pathetic. I only found it in the past few months, but my external drive crashed. It was a multi-chapter story. The top gets roofied, strung up in a sling with a hood that gets filled with (something), gangbanged, taken home to a cage, taken to an arcade to be used, taken to the bathhouse, gangbanged, strung up and flogged, and fisted (the daddy actually jacks off inside him).

• Moderators
On 4/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, elasticmaster said:

Moderator's Note: For the record, our policy is to not delete any content unless it breaks the rules. rawTOP recently rearranged the site a bit creating forums for fetish/fetish stories. It is possible the story you are looking for got moved into one of those areas. 

On 4/18/2021 at 9:58 AM, elasticmaster said:

Ha! No, but that's one of my favorite stories on the site! SOOOO good.

The story had a tall, arrogant, young top in a leather bar that treated older guys like they were pathetic. I only found it in the past few months, but my external drive crashed. It was a multi-chapter story. The top gets roofied, strung up in a sling with a hood that gets filled with (something), gangbanged, taken home to a cage, taken to an arcade to be used, taken to the bathhouse, gangbanged, strung up and flogged, and fisted (the daddy actually jacks off inside him).

how about this one?

• 2 months later...

Looking for a story that a straight college guy and his gf plays with a dealer. Eventually dealer turns the boy into his pussy, gf dumps him and they become a couple pozzing and chemming college kids

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Smoker said:

Looking for a story that a straight college guy and his gf plays with a dealer. Eventually dealer turns the boy into his pussy, gf dumps him and they become a couple pozzing and chemming college kids

I think it is this.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, I’m looking for this story….

Youngish guy in Florida (I want to say Miami, or Ft. Lauderdale, but not 100% sure), new to town moved for a job, needs some Fukkin, gets out of work (how the story pretty much starts) and starts looking, finds a guy online (I think) who comes to his house, but before long suggests that they go to a sex party that the 2nd guy knows about. While there, he’s given GHB for the first time. He had partied before, but never slammed. He tries to chip in for drugs (don’t recall if they took his money), he’s slammed pretty big for his first time. Before long everybody has been fucking him. He sort of comes to with his original date guy pounding him and basically telling him to let him finish because he already has X number of loads and 1 more wont make a difference.  He had been taken to another room in the house/apt I think tied down and used, put on camera…

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looking for story about a dad turning against his cocky son and sending him off to drop off a duffle bag of stuff to a friend to use his son as he sees fit.

Later, dad is fucking his son's girlfriend and brings over his son's school bully to fuck the girlfriend and his son.  Son has multiple male orgasms.