Finding a particular story

nipplepigny1

Hi!

I red once a story about a bathhouse. A middle-aged guy was chasing a twink who just took some drugs. The punk lied on his stomach eyes closed, and the older one started fucking him, and bred him. After whispering thanks to his ear, he realised he was dead due to overdose. He went away scared while many others were creeping to the boy...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, luber said:

Hi!

I red once a story about a bathhouse. A middle-aged guy was chasing a twink who just took some drugs. The punk lied on his stomach eyes closed, and the older one started fucking him, and bred him. After whispering thanks to his ear, he realised he was dead due to overdose. He went away scared while many others were creeping to the boy...

I have a vague memory of that story. It would have been removed. 

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2021 at 8:29 PM, Romiguy said:

Ok, I’m looking for this story….

Youngish guy in Florida (I want to say Miami, or Ft. Lauderdale, but not 100% sure), new to town moved for a job, needs some Fukkin, gets out of work (how the story pretty much starts) and starts looking, finds a guy online (I think) who comes to his house, but before long suggests that they go to a sex party that the 2nd guy knows about. While there, he’s given GHB for the first time. He had partied before, but never slammed. He tries to chip in for drugs (don’t recall if they took his money), he’s slammed pretty big for his first time. Before long everybody has been fucking him. He sort of comes to with his original date guy pounding him and basically telling him to let him finish because he already has X number of loads and 1 more wont make a difference.  He had been taken to another room in the house/apt I think tied down and used, put on camera…

Anyone ring a bell on this?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There were a couple of stories on here called "Craigslist Meetings Turn Me Into a Demented Slave" that used to be on here, but I can't find them anymore. So fucking hot! Don't suppose anyone might know where they could be found?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 6/2/2022 at 2:15 PM, fernwish said:

There were a couple of stories on here called "Craigslist Meetings Turn Me Into a Demented Slave" that used to be on here, but I can't find them anymore. So fucking hot! Don't suppose anyone might know where they could be found?

Those were removed because they included off-limits fetish material.

• 1 month later...

Trying to locate a fairly recent story, but I think it was removed. The first part of it was about a guy whose wife cheated on him, and he could look at their home security cameras to see. Meanwhile, he ended up in a hotel room taking an anon load who invited him to meet later at a bath house on bug night where he's converted into a Poz pig.

the story had a later fork into him trying to get revenge on his cheating wife.

Was that removed, or is it still here and I just can't find it?

17 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

Trying to locate a fairly recent story, but I think it was removed. The first part of it was about a guy whose wife cheated on him, and he could look at their home security cameras to see. Meanwhile, he ended up in a hotel room taking an anon load who invited him to meet later at a bath house on bug night where he's converted into a Poz pig.

the story had a later fork into him trying to get revenge on his cheating wife.

Was that removed, or is it still here and I just can't find it?

Is it this?

Excerpt:  

He was awaken by a set of hands rubbing his ass. It was the guy that had meet him in his room after he checked in. The guy explained that he took the spare card so he could check on him after his time being a new bottom on ‘ Bug Night ‘. He said that he wasn’t sure how many guys loaded him but lost count at over 20 and probably lots more. He said that the drugs he was given were meant to get him hot to take everyone and not refuse anything but he didn’t expect to see the variety of drugs shot into him but that is what you get on ‘Bug Night”. The Pig said he remembered hearing that and asked what it meant. The guy said “ You didn’t read any of the posts for that place before you Went ‘? The Pig said no, He said “ I wanted to get out because I found out my wife has been cheating on me and wanted to have lots of fun “. The guy told him “ This weekend was listed on a couple apps as ‘ Bug Night ‘. Most everyone there had a bug to share and when there is new blood they usually get drugged and bred all night “. The pig realized what road he went down this weekend and it was one he couldn’t undo. 

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/72334-the-pig-goes-back-to-the-bathhouse/page/5/#comment-775551

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Romiguy said:

Bingo! Thanks @Romiguy. Do I recall a follow-up story to it?  @Hotrawbutt4u, am I imagining things, or did you start a follow-up?

Edited by TheSRQDude
Extended question.

I started the follow up but ran into some issues and couldn't finish it, 

Sorry

For what it is worth, after many requests thru emails, I have started on a new story for the Kid. I hope to start publishing it in the next couple weeks after I get a few chapters completed

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...