NYPD Load

ShootInsideMe

I had been chatting to this guy on BBRTS a couple of times but it never worked out. However I was walking home yesterday lunch time and I past two NYPD officers on the corner of 50/10 in Hells Kitchen. One of them looked familiar - It was him! I looked at him and smiled and he had a smile on his face and I kept walking.  15 seconds later he stopped me. He was on his own. He asked me if I was free for 15 mins in half an hour. I said yes.  He said he was going to swing by my apartment.  I gave him my address and walked home.  I got home and cleaned.  5 mins later I get a text that he was coming up.  

I answered the door in my jock as he requested. He was in his uniform.  We went into the bed room and and I undid his trousers.  He was very sweaty (like a real man) and his arms were on fire!  He was already pretty hard but i get hid dick wet. He pushed me on the bed, spat on my hole and slide hid dick in and started pounding me.  He was a good size. Lots of poz verbal too, which is a winner!  He shot is load in about 10 mins. Pulled out and stuck his dick in my mouth to clean. Sorted out is uniform and left. Hopefully seeing his again for a longer session soon.

I'm ShootInsideMe on BBRTS, if u are in NYC and want to dump a load ;-)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 11

Guest FriendlyBottom

HOT story!  YOU, Sir, are living the dream!

I've been lucky enough to get fucked by a few cops over the years.  A few were retired cops or ex-cops now working outside of law enforcement.  And none of the active-duty cops were in uniform when we met.  It's a fantasy of mine to suck and get fucked and get bred by a real cop in uniform (with his police trousers around his ankles of course!).  

Color me envious!  ;-)

• 5 months later...