Sign in to follow this  
Mikey19341

Abuse and rape me! Piss, cum, chase, ff

Mikey19341    15

King of prussia bottom needs regular abuse. Can host anonymous guys who are into bondage breeding, forced piss swallowing, bareback, and Sodomizeing me. 

Shampoo bottles, toilet brush(bristles first), beer bottle, 

Bondage. Plus, plus plus! 

I love to deep rim guys with my tongue. 

Me,.? 47, 6ft 1in, athletic, 195lbs, white, clean cut with a raunchy side. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hornycumslut91
      Hi, I just have a question, and I'm not so sure if anyone else covered it here. Is it safe for someone who is undetectable to fuck other undetectable guys? I'm just curious since I want to know before I plunge deeper. Any guys on meds can help here?
    • By aznbttmslut
      21 5'6 129lbs bbottom twins near Providence, RI desperately in need of someone to abduct, keep and use me as their personal chemwhore. I'm super open minded and willing to do or try anything.
    • By barbibareback
      I am a slutty minded, slim and slinky blond Tranny slut, with a TIGHT, VIRGIN ASS, seeking  REGULAR DIRTY MEETS.   My PERFECT "arrangement" would be TWO MUSCLED UP DOMINANT GAY MEN who can accomodate.  I would LOVE to be FUCKED and SPUNKED INTO FROM BOTH ENDS ... on a REGULAR BASIS. 
      I am also happy to hear from a single guy, as long as I can invite other guys for me to suck off whilst he fucks me,  because I am REALLY HORNY and getting spitoasted would make me a VERY HAPPY SLUT. 
    • By Drainyoudeep
      So here goes... we are a married HIV neg bi sexual couple with no desire to be positive in the future. As a result we are both taking PrEP.
      We are on various swinger sites but do not advertise as bareback due to the stigma it causes with other couples. Whilst in GC she will be going bareback with as many cocks as we can muster. I could go bare with guys too, but this is about here experiencing it for the first time outside of relationships or one night stands when a youngster. This is not a step we have taken lightly; we have been together 10 years. There are a couple difficulties with this.
      1. Trying to find bareback without making it obvious to other couples.
      2. There used to be a local (online) site for swinger couples, bareback was often mentioned but I can no longer find it.
      I have considered making a temporary profile on Fabswingers, swinging heaven or fet life but then a lot of these sites work on the credibility of the profile. With no history, friends or verifications i believe it would be difficult to be taken seriously.
      Any advice or thoughts would be welcome, either here or in a PM. 
      We are genuine. If there is sufficient interest I shall update on her during the holiday..
    • By Novicesub
      I'm a British 25 year old guy. I've done okay being bottom and top but never truly been satisfied. 
      I now live in China, where the average guy is below average in nearly every sense of the word. 
      I've been reading posts on here for months and just made a profile, I need what you have. 
      I have a holiday in October and want to travel to anywhere in the world, probably USA or UK and become what I am. 
      I don't have much experience, but I'm so ready for it, anything goes. I've never done bb either, so that will be new. 
      Wanting to know where is the best place to go, and hopefully find someone who can guide me, help me and use me. 
      Take me to a club and let everyone piss on me and fuck me. Pimp me out to homeless men and drug addicts. Have a hot Pnp session for a few days. I particularly like hairy guy and I love foot play. But to become what I am, no cock refused. Force me to take it!
      I'm 100% serious about everything I said. Make me yours than make me everyone else's. 

Other #BBBH Sites…