First time raw, planned or unplanned?

Bibttmmiami

Mine was unplanned.  I was dating a Colombian guy and I had mostly been fucking him.  I was 100% into sex with condoms.  Then one night we went to a party and I drove so I wasn’t drinking alcohol. At some point he gave me a swig of his Gatorade. He told me to take a really big gulp. Shortly after, I felt incredibly horny and touchy feely.  We went back to my place and I rode his bare cock reverse cowboy.  It was my first raw cock. I got pozzed that night. He claimed later he didn’t know he had the bug, but I didn’t buy it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Unplanned, I was young and inexperienced and still an anal virgin. I used to hang around a truck stop sucking off older men. I was a horny young cocksucker. One man I'd blown several times invited me home to his place for a longer cocsucking session. He undressed me and took me to his bed. At the start he was sucking me and I was sucking him. Then he forced me on to my belly and tried to mount me. I tried to resist but he was too strong. He held me down and slapped a wad of lube on my asshole and pressed his cock on it. I was still resisting but was kinda turned on. Soon he had his bare cock deep inside me and had started thrusting. It was sore but I was into it by now. He fucked me for 10 minutes before shooting his load into me. So my very first fuck was bareback. If he'd asked if he could fuck me I would have said no but he decided he wanted my ass. He was a handsome, horny man so I'm glad he broke me in.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Mine was unplanned.  A long time ago.  I was 19 inter-railing in Europe.  My friends had gone on to Rome, I was going back to London having run out of money.  Waiting for a night train at Turin station, I met an older Italian man in the station toilets.  He took me back to his flat.  He got me a bit drunk on wine I sucked him off he came in my mouth, me over his face.  I had missed the train so slept in his bed, woke in the night and he was fingering my hole.  I wanted him and he thrust his dick into me,  I was so tight he came quick, shot in me.  My asshole ached but it felt good.  The thing I still remember about him was that he smelt slightly musty and of red wine.

He kind of apologised but said my arsehole was just so tempting unable to resist, he offered me cash but I refused though he did get me breakfast and took me back to the station for the day train to Paris.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shyslut

It was not planned. Honestly I was super paranoid at first, but I didn't have the nerve to tell him to wear a condom. I just went with the flow and let him do whatever he wanted with me, as a good slut should do. But after that I never even thought of using condoms anymore, raw dick is just so much better. 

first time raw was in a group home. no condoms were available. If anyone bought them on a store run, they would have been assumed to be gay and ridiculed, since it was a boys home. so first time was both planned and unplanned. One of the boys who fucked me, might have chosen to bag up, if rubbers were discretely available.

The second time, and first time as an adult. It was basically planned. My top mentioned that rubbers were available and implied he would wear them if i wanted. I however mentioned that i don't use them so he didn't.

First time was unplanned.  I was camping on a beach in Costa Rica.  I'd befriended this cute latino twink there and one morning he came to my tent to smoke a little pot with me.  Next thing I knew, he had whipped his dick out.  I was surprised because I had thought he was straight all along.  One thing led to another and it the heat of the moment he told me to roll over on my side.  Pushed his uncut cock in my ass and he was so horny, it only took him a few thrusts before he unloaded inside me.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My first time was planned. I’ve been booking up with a guy for about 20 years on and off and we had mentioned possibly doing it bareback. I went over to see him and he didn’t have a rubber, so I sucked him off and swallowed his huge load. After that he was laying there, so I text my wife to see if she had an issue with me barebacking. She gave me the thumbs up, so I told him if he could go again I’m good to go raw. Unfortunately 1 load was all he had, so I went home untucked. 

I went over 2 weeks later letting him know before hand I was good to go bareback. He did fuck me raw, but didn’t breed me, which I regret now. Hoping to fix that in the next couple of weeks and let him cum deep inside me finally. I regret not starting it sooner. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Mine was unplanned and with a much older man who took my virginity and wasn’t gentle about doing it, had plenty of practice with him as I got older and never bothered with condoms.

I was always a good boy and insisted on men using condoms to fuck my tight ass.  I've always like older men, and the combination of their age and my tight ass meant that as soon as they'd put a condom on they'd lose their boner and couldn't force their cock in my ass.  So one day in desperation I told the old man fucking me to fuck me bareback.  It felt so good, so right, that I've never looked back.  Raw sex ONLY now.

• Upvote 1

1st time wasn’t planned at all.  My uncle introduce me to a man who was willing to pay me $50.  My uncle was only paying $10 so I was like hell yeah! 
He took me in the bedroom and told me to get naked.  I thought they was weird because I never got naked when I sucked my uncle off, but I did as I was told.  I kneeled and sucked him for a little bit then he stopped me.  I thought I had done something wrong.  He turned me around and pushed me face down on the bed.  I was scared as shit.  It hurt when he shoved his finger in me to lube me up.  I told him to stop but he ignored me and pressed his cock into me.  I cried like a baby it hurt so much.  He fucked he roughly for a few minutes and dumped his load in me.  
I had no idea what was going on so there was no discussion about a condom.  He paid me and left without a word.  
my uncle told me to man up and stop crying.  He said I was too old to be such a baby (was a freshman), then he took half the money as a management fee