Why do guys indicate they are into ws and you find out not really.

Guest hole4bbuse

I drink my own.    I started with drinking my own, and then started to drink other people's.   My own father was the first person to use me as a urinal when he woke up after passing out from drinking and caught me sucking his cock and playing with his balls.    My brother was the next person.   Soon I was drinking so much piss I could always taste it in my mouth.   I did not even realize it when someone from school handed me a beer bottle full of piss as a joke and watched me drink the  entire thing.  As a piss drinking bottom, I find many tops who claim to be into watersports but would rather piss on me than in me.    For the majority of those, they refuse to kiss anymore after watching you be used as their or someone else's urinal.   

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bjbottom said:

I drink my own.    I started with drinking my own, and then started to drink other people's.   My own father was the first person to use me as a urinal when he woke up after passing out from drinking and caught me sucking his cock and playing with his balls.    My brother was the next person.   Soon I was drinking so much piss I could always taste it in my mouth.   I did not even realize it when someone from school handed me a beer bottle full of piss as a joke and watched me drink the  entire thing.  As a piss drinking bottom, I find many tops who claim to be into watersports but would rather piss on me than in me.    For the majority of those, they refuse to kiss anymore after watching you be used as their or someone else's urinal.   

You still take your fathers and brothers piss?

Although this can happen with most any “kink” you have to remember that esp with piss it isn’t something most guys can do “on demand”. Most can’t piss when they get hard.  You have to get it at the very beginning or wait until after they’ve cum and their dick softens. Then many can piss like a race horse. 

Then there is the possibility the tank isn’t full and they have nothing to give. Ialways encourage  them to arrive fully hydrated

Some are “piss shy” and can’t do it in front of another, much less while their cock is in someone’s mouth (for those I offer a container they can drain themselves into in a closed door bathroom) and I’ll drink it in front of them. 

Some guys I think fantasize about watersports but have not really tried it.  As for me I drink my own piss, have drank other's piss, have been pissed on, pissed on others, have taken piss in my ass and have pissed in other asses. I thoroughly enjoy watersports, taking and giving it!

• Like 1

Guest Saturn1

I think that there is a HUGE chasm between Fantasy and Reality. The internet is an AWESOME place to engage in fantasy and roleplay. I am not sure WHY peeps have certain on-line fantasies but don't seem to have them irl. I often wonder why someone would have a fantasy that gets them all horned up BUT won't make the fantasy happen in reality. I mean, if you fantasize about being pissed on, pissed in or drinking piss; why stop there??? I don't know. I'm not a psychologist. Lol!

I did drink my piss once. It was not that great. However, I have been pissed on by a few hot guys and I thought it was VERY hot! I did drink one cute Boiz piss once. We were gonna fuck but he said that he had to piss first. I told him that I would take care of it. He was VERY surprised! Afterwards, he said that he thought it was hot and I enjoyed it, too!

I have heard that drinking piss can be unhealthy and VERY dangerous. Something about the kidneys not being able to process urine for very long. Is this true?

7 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

I think that there is a HUGE chasm between Fantasy and Reality. The internet is an AWESOME place to engage in fantasy and roleplay. I am not sure WHY peeps have certain on-line fantasies but don't seem to have them irl. I often wonder why someone would have a fantasy that gets them all horned up BUT won't make the fantasy happen in reality.

I can think of a number of reasons -- legality, personal morals, time of the month, or "I haven't met the right person yet" are some I've heard -- but I think it boils down to being excited online and terrified (or at the least disconcerted) in meatspace. As a non-fetish example, one of my friends is an author: she writes some of the most graphic sexual scenes and horrifying ... well, horror ... and yet she's one of the most easily terrified and sexually innocent people I know.

In that sense, it's somewhat like those who are some of the sweetest people you can meet online, but they're total arsewipes in person. Or v. versa, of course.

As to watersports, however, then speaking only for myself, I've tried drinking my own and that of others, and -- while the thought of it doesn't squick me out -- it really did nothing for me. That said, I don't object to being pissed on in certain situations, and as long as I have something on tap, I'm willing to provide mine, so ... piss top, cum bottom?

As to drinking it being dangerous, there are arguments on both sides of the equation: it's not as sterile as was once purported, and there is the possibility for it to carry certain bacterial nasties, but it's also been used as a health tonic/treatment by some cultures for hundreds of years. Now if you're talking about concentrated urine -- recycled or reduced urine with no diluting agent -- then to borrow a line from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "that's not necessarily of the good." In that specific instance, then from some of the medical literature I've had to read, your kidneys will have to work overtime; and, should you have kidney or bladder problems (including, but not limited to, pre-existing kidney, bladder, or urinary tract infections), it can exacerbate the situation and cause unwanted -- and yes, sometimes dangerous -- complications.

10 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

I have heard that drinking piss can be unhealthy and VERY dangerous. Something about the kidneys not being able to process urine for very long. Is this true?

I can only think that's true if you are drinking a ton of piss that is full strength--so you are getting all the salts the body is expelling.  Guys into piss play hydrate so well that  the piss is diluted.  I attend the WS parties in Chicago.  We are pissing hot water by the time we have played for 4 hours.  I have drunk tons of piss and have no problem with it.  

I wrote a  piece for my blog about Watersports.  How, why, ways to prep for it, ways to get over being piss shy, safety.  It is here: http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2016/03/watersports-101-mini-master-class.html

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rawloadstaken said:

I can think of a number of reasons -- legality, personal morals, time of the month, or "I haven't met the right person yet" are some I've heard -- but I think it boils down to being excited online and terrified (or at the least disconcerted) in meatspace. As a non-fetish example, one of my friends is an author: she writes some of the most graphic sexual scenes and horrifying ... well, horror ... and yet she's one of the most easily terrified and sexually innocent people I know.

In that sense, it's somewhat like those who are some of the sweetest people you can meet online, but they're total arsewipes in person. Or v. versa, of course.

As to watersports, however, then speaking only for myself, I've tried drinking my own and that of others, and -- while the thought of it doesn't squick me out -- it really did nothing for me. That said, I don't object to being pissed on in certain situations, and as long as I have something on tap, I'm willing to provide mine, so ... piss top, cum bottom?

As to drinking it being dangerous, there are arguments on both sides of the equation: it's not as sterile as was once purported, and there is the possibility for it to carry certain bacterial nasties, but it's also been used as a health tonic/treatment by some cultures for hundreds of years. Now if you're talking about concentrated urine -- recycled or reduced urine with no diluting agent -- then to borrow a line from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "that's not necessarily of the good." In that specific instance, then from some of the medical literature I've had to read, your kidneys will have to work overtime; and, should you have kidney or bladder problems (including, but not limited to, pre-existing kidney, bladder, or urinary tract infections), it can exacerbate the situation and cause unwanted -- and yes, sometimes dangerous -- complications.

It is actually healthy.  I have a personal urinal who drinks my piss daily.  For 7 years.    Do it!

Drink and be happy. Just do not drink piss from anyone with bladder problems or urinary tract anything.  I dont have any and my urinal has drank hundreds of gallons of my piss.