Why do guys indicate they are into ws and you find out not really.

Guest hole4bbuse

Guest hole4bbuse

Why do guys indicate they are into ws and you find out not really.

I have some feeders but looking for a avid feeder who likes you to swallow, who like piss fucks and will drop chempiss loads are often difficult to find. Need feeder tops who are into above and other fetishes. Was trained at 29 to be a excellent urinal when ordered. Often recycled my own piss as told. Looking for a Dom feeder for fun and getting wet, sloppy and slutty. This sub likes to serve and submit.

IMG_9887.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

7BC7A3B8-5F24-4B8E-B835-EB2AFEC01997.JPG

Much agreed Bear4Breeding. I've had guys talk a big game saying they're into doing anything, kinkier the better. I usually start off easy with spit or WS questions. Most often I hear "EWWW, thats gross". Then upon asking what in their mind is "kinky" and they usually respond with something like "it'd be hot to be with two guys at the same time". *eye roll* That's an appetizer for me. God forbid I tell them I'm into breeding raw hole, no questions asked. I hate living in a conservative city. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

For whatever it's worth, I'm with you guys (Bear4Breeding and Pozpig) on this. It's the old "when push comes to shove" principle in operation -- expressing a fantasy is far more comfortable (and less threatening) than engaging in the act. But, assuming we're talking about online meeting sites, it does strike me that the distance between saying you're "into anything" and actually "doing anything" depends on the online site. If I read a profile on Recon, I'm pretty sure that the guy does what he says he's into. If I read a profile on Manhunt, I figure that regardless of his listed interests, the guy is pretty vanilla -- if he swallows your load, that's likely to be pretty far on the fringe for him. And then there's the bewilderment that can be caused by someone having profiles on multiple sites, for example, profiles on A4A and BBRT. A BBRT profile might well say things that the guy would never in a zillion years put in his A4A profile (because his friends might see it on A4A). This is why I gave up looking for consistency in profiles. On the other hand, my thinking about this just may be a sign that I have too much free time. (And yes, I know that I've made sweeping generalizations about human behavior.)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is simple, when a guy say's that he is into "Anything" or worse "Every thing" have NO IDEA what all is out there. There are Married guys that think Kissing another guy is Kinky.

Guys can have more than ONE profile on One site. My profiles are basically the same but give different information. I am MOST direct on BREEDING ZONE  & BBRT.  All information given is our best version of our fantasies but not Exactly as we truely are in person.

Bottom line: Define Exactly what you want. You might piss off 20 guys, but you will have a Great time with 1-2 that share your interests. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest hungandmean
On 8/14/2017 at 9:22 PM, pozpig said:

Much agreed Bear4Breeding. I've had guys talk a big game saying they're into doing anything, kinkier the better. I usually start off easy with spit or WS questions. Most often I hear "EWWW, thats gross". Then upon asking what in their mind is "kinky" and they usually respond with something like "it'd be hot to be with two guys at the same time". *eye roll* That's an appetizer for me. God forbid I tell them I'm into breeding raw hole, no questions asked. I hate living in a conservative city. 

Very familiar. It's like dudes who say they're into it, "rough," and you find out they mean they want their hair pulled a little bit while you mind you're thinking about skull fucking them til they puke.

• 6 months later...

Late to this thread but as a married (to a woman) guy here. I have to agree with all of you. What I found is that most guys think the “appetizer” is the main course. I make sure I’m vary up front about what I want so that I don’t waste my time or theirs.

Guest takingdeepanal
30 minutes ago, HornyInDP said:

Late to this thread but as a married (to a woman) guy here. I have to agree with all of you. What I found is that most guys think the “appetizer” is the main course. I make sure I’m vary up front about what I want so that I don’t waste my time or theirs.

AGREE!

Anyone who I make arrangements with knows my limits. They're told that they have full green light to push them. Very few do - and I don't speak to them again if they make an excuse to run.

Guest peepee-love

I've caused my own disappointment at times by not communicating clearly what turns me on. Most people have kinks they're a bit bashful to disclose, and I still feel awkward telling others that I'm into watersports. The hornier and raunchier I feel, the easier it is. It's cruel though when people give hope of a good time and then don't deliver or make me grovel, the latter of which I've done many times. Now that I think about it, it's a turn-on for me to beg someone to urinate as I suck them, but only if they oblige me and do it! 

• 1 month later...

I agree completely.   It is a turn on to have a guy beg to drink my piss, but me actually pissing innhis mouth has to happen.  Don't get me wrong, I will piss in mouth whether begged to or "unconvincingly" asked not to.  Both acts show that he is my urinal and should learn to appreciate lots of piss flavors based on my diet.  Dallas TX

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am a total piss pig...and I hate it when a Top who says he is into WaterSports turns out not to be. I really get off of the degrading feeling as a Real Man pisses down my throat and makes me drink his warm, yellow piss...especially if it is chem piss! If you say you are into it...I'm going to want it!!

Im a total sub, and find a similar situation when I place ads asking for DOM men.

I have been frustrated and surprised how hard it is to find a TRUE DOM man that is into kink.
I have not been pissed ON, not sure I would like it or not, but I bet I woudnt stop him!
But I do love drinking piss. And not half assed, piss in my mouth alittle. I want to lock my lips on the head of your cock, and SWALLOW.

On 8/21/2018 at 3:42 AM, pissfeeder said:

I agree completely.   It is a turn on to have a guy beg to drink my piss, but me actually pissing innhis mouth has to happen.  Don't get me wrong, I will piss in mouth whether begged to or "unconvincingly" asked not to.  Both acts show that he is my urinal and should learn to appreciate lots of piss flavors based on my diet.  Dallas TX

I love it when a guy pisses in/on me.  I want to find a top who will help me take it from the tap  Dallas, TX

3 hours ago, nwibottom1 said:

Does anyone drink their own piss ?

I do not drink my own piss.  I truly believe that men ar supposed to be my urinal.  Once you are, you will only want more of my piss. 

16 hours ago, workmyhole said:

I love it when a guy pisses in/on me.  I want to find a top who will help me take it from the tap  Dallas, TX

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1