The Car Park Toilets - Part 2

Spindle

Well this place has become a regular haunt of mine now and I've never failed to get some fun there.

My usual practice is to watch for a guy to enter, and a minute or so later I'll follow him into the toilets, only to go from there.  On this occasion I was seated in my car in the car park, and as there were three other vehicles in the lot, I decided to check out the toilet block.  

Somewhat to my surprise no one was in the place, so I entered the cubicle in which a glory hole had been cut into the door.  Sure enough, within a couple of minutes I heard footsteps as someone had followed me into the toilet block.  Without the slightest hesitation a cock slid through the glory hole.  Now, the cock was quite small but still there was enough for a mouthful.  Within a minute or so he was hard, and with only a minute or two more he shot his load into my throat.

A few minutes later another cock slid through the door.  I sucked the guy for a while, and then stood, turned around, and positioned my hole over the glory hole.  The guy on the other side didn't need any persuasion:  without asking any questions he slid into my ass, vigorously pounding my hole, bare, of course.

As hoped, I soon took his load, and being a true gentleman he thanked me before he left.

At this point I was totally naked now and dying for more loads.  Another guy came in and I immediately presented my ass.  To my annoyance he insisted on covering up - so I let him fuck me, but when he came I made it a point to retrieve the condom and empty his load into my arse.

For a few minutes afterwards I lay on the floor of the cubicle, my legs wide open as I played with the spunk which was bubbling out of my hole, fingering my arse lips.  Before I realized I had company there was a a knock on the door.

"Right you come out here!"

Jumping to my feet, I looked through the glory hole.  A police officer was standing there!

"Come on son, out you come," he demanded, adding "Don't fuck around - get the fucking door open and get your fucking arse out here now!"

I was in deep shit, but did as he ordered, unlocking the door and opening it, standing there naked and my arse decidedly cummy.

Upon seeing me, the officer grabbed me, spun me around, pinning me against the wall, as he slammed handcuffs onto my wrists.  

"Stay where you are," he grunted, asking "Now, who else is in here?"

"I'm on my own," I answered, but still he checked the other cubicles.

As he did so, I had the time to consider I was naked and spunk was oozing out of my hole, and dribbling down my leg.  I was not in a position of strength.

"Fuck, you are in big big trouble, son," the officer commented as he pressed his baton against the back of my neck.  However my appraisal of the situation changed when the officer slid his hand between my arse cheeks and dabbled in the spunk with which I was liberally doused.  The officer, meanwhile, explored my hoke, even as he kept me pinned up against the wall, handcuffed.

"Spread your legs, son," he commanded.

I did as instructed, bending over as he pulled my arms upwards.  He apparently dropped the baton, and at any rate, I heard the zipper of his uniform trousers slid down.  I knew what he had in mind.  His cock was big and thick and he rubbed himself against my hole before he roughly pushed himself into me.

"Got a couple of loads up there, son, have you?" he asked as he thrust balls-deep into my hole.  He pounded faster and faster and then, just when I assumed he was about to cum, he withdrew from my ass, forced me to my knees, and ordered "Drink it, you fucking slag," as he pushes his cock into my mouth, holding my head in what he determined was the perfect position to maximize his pleasure as he wanked his load into my mouth.

He gave me a generous mouthful, including a volley or two of cum which ended up on my face and some in my hear.  "Clean me up," he demanded so again I more than willingly complied.

When he was satisfied, he removed the cuffs, pushed me to the floor pulled up his trousers, retrieved his baton and strode out of the toilet block.  

Within a minute or so I heard his car pulling away.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

I remember sucking my own brother off at a local park glory hole.    He did not know it was me at the time, but I seen it was him as he was walking up to the glory hole.    At first I was hesitant to suck him off, but I did not want him to look into the glory hole to see me looking back so I started to give him the best blow job I could.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3