Never underestimate the power of your pussy

CallMeSir

You might be a faggot, slut, whore, bitch, cumdump taking any cock, anytime, anywhere but that's what makes your pussy so powerful. Faggot pussy desires cock so much that it milks it like no other pussy can. If straight men knew, or allowed themselves to know, how your pussy made them shoot big loads, you would be bred all day long. It would be mostly quick pump and dumps over with in a few minutes because that's how most men like it - just emptying their balls, zipping up and sperming you up again the next day.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11

• 3 months later...

More like "never underestimate the power of your mouth" lol. How my bottom pussy gets fucked is determined by how good I suck his cock. When I put his cock in my mouth and gently stroke it until it gets hard I take  control of his load. While I suck his hard cock I'll also work his balls, his shaft, and I'll have my hands on his waist and pull him back and forth signaling for a deepthroat then I'll move my hands to his thighs while sucking him. If he begins to caress my shoulders, move his hands around my head in a pleasured state, and call me baby names like "good job baby" "god you suck good dick" I know I will get fucked real good right when I begin to taste his pre-cum. And this is usually with random men I encounter at adult theaters who are usually just interested in busting a load. 

My fuck hole is just for him to stick his cock in. Its how he does it that counts.

100% facts. I feel sorry for my straight guys. They are so wound up and sexually frustrated. They wonder why the gay guy is always so chipper and in a great mood. It's because he got fucked! Nothing like a good no strings pump n dump to clear your mind. No man should have to play these stupid games to fuck. Sexual frustration is what caused that kid Elliot Rodger to kill his self. Sex is very healing and gives you a zen feeling. A lot of the world's problems would drop if ppl would just get laid.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I know a number of str8 guys that are married (or have a GF) who do not identify as gay or bi, yet!, they love MSM. One of my best fucks is a married dude that hits me up every few weeks. His fridged wife's pussy dried up years ago and dabbled with other girls until one went psycho on him. He hit me up on A4A. Since we worked kinda close together, I agreed to meet him at his work place. I sucked him off in his car in the parking garage and he was hooked. He said he's never gotten head that was so intense and satisfying like how I just did him.

Transitioning him from just BJs to actual fucking wasn't hard at all. One weekend, I invited him over. He seemed super nervous so we drank some wine to calm him. I had him close his eyes and I sucked on his cock until he was hard. Instead of trying to make him cum, I teased the shit out of it, alternating hard sucking and deepthroat to light licks and sucking on his balls. He begged me to finish him off so I told him I really need his huge cock in my ass. He mumbled something, which sounded like "ok" to me. I lubed up my hole and his dick and lowered myself on him in a reverse cowgirl/lap dance  position and slow grinded.  He didn't even utter a word about condoms. While I stroked his cock with my hole, I stroked his ego with my words. I told him he was the biggest I ever had (which he wasn't, but he did have a very decent size that felt real good in me). I made sure to moan extra loud and say some of the dirtiest shit I could think up. Five minutes past and he busted one of the biggest loads I ever felt. I kept going, juicing every last drop out of his balls. After I dismounted, he sat there for a bit, catching his breath, then suddenly got dressed and left. I thought maybe he felt awkward and didn't contact him, giving him his space to come to terms with what just transpired. 

About 1am that same night, I get a text from him, stating that he sorry he left like how he did, and that he felt confused as  to how how a gay dude made a str8 guy feel better than any woman ever did. I told him it was cool, that who better to please a dude than another dude, and if he ever needed a stress relief session, to hit me up. 

Weeks passed then I got a call that he wants to meet up again. Fast forward a couple of years, he still comes to see me for stress relief. He definitely has become more confident around me, being a very dom, aggressive Top. I can tell when his wife has been giving him a hard time as he really takes it out on me: name calling, spitting, slapping/spanking, and forced sex (play rape). Best part is he always fucks raw. He told me once that it just feels so good to hate fuck his cum into my ass or mouth...

...and I agree.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know mine is powerful.  I love getting used, but I also know I can give men what they want and need.  Straight, married, gay... doesn't matter, everyone wants to come back.