My Twisted Neighbor Lets Me Crash at His Place

It was Saturday night, and I had just gotten back to my apartment building, when I realized I didn't have the key to my front door. I'd taken it off my key ring for a friend to use that afternoon, and I'd forgotten to put it back on. Well now what was I going to do? It was 1:30 in the morning, everyone in the building was asleep, my boyfriend was gone on a business trip, and everyone else I knew was on the other side of town.

As I was thinking about spending the night in my car, I saw one of my new neighbors drive by, probably just getting home like I was. He'd just moved into the building next door, and I'd seen him walk past my window pretty much every day, wearing his work clothes and looking fine as hell. He was white, pretty tall, and blasted hip-hop music in his car whenever he drove by. He always walked with swagger, but he also seemed really approachable, too, like he was always on a chill pill, and nothing ever bothered him. I'd been hoping to run into him at some point.

My neighbor parked on the street and started pimp-walking toward his apartment, like he always does. I was still trying to think of where I was going to sleep that night, as he walked past my building. He nodded at me asking "Whatsup?"

"How's it goin'?" I replied, thinking to myself he looked just as good up close as he did from afar.  

Then he paused at the foot of the staircase, looked at the keys in my hand, looked at the locked door to my building, and looked back at me and put the picture together asking "Are you locked out?"

"Yeah," I said, laughing self-consciously, "I left my key inside."

"Aw, shit," he said, "what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, it's not too cold.  I guess I'll sleep in my car."

"Ah for real?" he asked, "that sucks."

"It's alright," I said with a shrug, "it's just one night."

He seemed to think for a second, then he said, "Yo, I got like a big chair back at my place.  You can crash there tonight if you want.  It's gotta be more comfortable than sleeping in your car, man."

My heart skipped a beat at that point.  I'd seen this guy from a distance several times, but never even thought to speak with him, let alone being in a position where he would invite me to spend the night back at his place!  I knew it didn't mean anything, which was good since I had a boyfriend anyway, but how could I say no?

"That would be really awesome," I said, "are you sure it's okay?"

"Yeah, man, it's cool, we're neighbors, right?"

"You are incredible," I said, "I'll be gone first thing in the morning."

"Don't sweat it, man."

I tried not to look too eager as I walked down the stairs and let him take me back to his place. He told me his name was Simon, he'd just gotten back from some clubs with his friends, and he wanted to crash as soon as we got back, which was fine with me.  He had a roommate, but the roommate was a heavy sleeper, so we didn't have to worry about waking him up.

The chair in Simon's room was big and comfortable, and I was just starting to go to sleep, when I heard him say, "Fuck."  I didn't think anything of it and started to go back to sleep, when he said, "Fuck, man."  I sat up a little and looked over to where he was lying in bed.

"What's -- what's wrong?"

"It's all these bitches at the club, man.  They want you to buy them drinks, buy them drinks, and they be rubbin' up on you all fuckin' night long, but then when you wanna take them home, then they got a 'boyfriend', or 'Maybe next time,' or some shit like that."

"Oh really?" I asked, having no clue about bitches in clubs, then realizing I'd totally just given myself away.

He didn't seem to notice, though. "Fuck yeah, man, and now I'm trying to get the fuck to sleep, and they got me hard as a fuckin' rock."

What did he just say?  Did he really just tell me he had a fucking hard-on, and did he tell me this as I was prepared to spend the night in his bedroom?  Is this what straight guys normally talk about with each other?  Or was he looking for…something else?

"You're -- you're hard right now?" I asked, trying to figure out what the heck to do.

"Rock, fucking, hard," he said without hesitation. "How the fuck am I gonna go to sleep like this?"

I was glad the room was dark, because I probably looked like a deer in the headlights.  If he weren't my neighbor, if I didn't have a boyfriend, and if I'd had a few drinks in me, I might have jumped at what seemed like an open invitation to this hot straight guy's cock.  But if I made a move on my straight neighbor who walks past my place every day, and it turned out I was wrong….

Just then, I heard him make a slapping noise, one, two, three times. "Uh, Simon?" I asked.

"Yo."

"What was that?"

"That was my fuckin' cock, man, I'm tellin' you, I'm rock hard right now, I can't go to sleep."

"It just sounded like your hand or something," I said, still trying to buy time and figure out whether I should just go for it, or forget the whole thing.

"Yo, if you don't believe me, turn on the fuckin' light, man."

I still didn't know what to do, but there was nothing wrong with just looking, was there?  So against my better judgement, I got up, went to the light switch, and turned it on.  And there was Simon, no shirt on, his boxers pulled down, and his seven inch hard cock pointing straight up to his belly button.  He lifted his cock up, then let it smack down hard on his abs a few times.  So that was the slapping noise I'd heard before.

"Wow, you're really hard," was the only stupid thing I could think of to say. "What are you gonna do?"  

"I need to fuckin' bust my nut," he replied, adding "I don't even care, a hot mouth, or a tight pussy, or whatever the fuck, you know?"  When I didn't respond right away, he looked at me and asked, "You like dick, don't you?"

"What?" I asked, panicked. I wasn't expecting that question, even though I guess it was obvious. "I -- yeah, I ...."

"Can you help a brotha out? Please, man," he said, making his fat white cock smack on his abs a few more times, then looking back at me.

I knew I had a boyfriend, and I knew I shouldn't be messing around with guys who lived right next door…but how many times was I going to get a hot straight guy begging me to suck his cock?  So I turned the light off again, figuring that's how he'd want it, and walked over to the bed, filled with lust, and guilt.

I climbed between his legs and tentatively put his cock head in my mouth, still not believing he was letting me do this.  He sighed as soon as my lips closed around his hard-on, so I kept going.  I slowly went all the way down to the base, feeling his cock gag me a few times.  When he still didn't stop me, I sucked his cock a little faster, gagging myself a few more times.  Then I went after his balls, swirling them around in my mouth and licking underneath them.  After a couple minutes, I had this stranger's hairy balls rubbing all over my face, and I felt so disgusting, and so happy.

Then Simon surprised me by grabbing my head and moving my mouth from his balls back onto his cock.  I figured he wouldn't want to touch another guy at all, but he kept his hands on my head as he started roughly forcing his cock head down my throat, making me gag and slobber.  "You like that fuckin' dick, don't you, pussy boy?"  My eyes were watering, my nose was running, and he wasn't letting me off his cock, even though I tried pulling up a few times.  "Yeah you do, you fuckin' bitch boy, I knew you wanted this dick the moment I saw you."

Then without warning, he took his cock out of my mouth and started pulling my shirt off.  I started to say something, but I was still trying to catch my breath, so I just let him do it.  Then he moved around behind me, pushed me up the bed onto my stomach, and started tearing my jeans off, too.  "No, I don't --" I started to say, but he kept pulling them off, and threw them onto the floor.  He moved back up the bed and forced his cock down my throat again.

This time as I was gagging on his cock, he slid his hand inside my briefs and started playing with my hole.  Well this was happening too fast, and it was more than I'd bargained for -- I'd thought I would just suck off this stud, and keep my clothes on, and that would be that.  That wasn't really cheating on my boyfriend, was it, if I didn't even take my clothes off?  But it looked like my neighbor wanted more than to just get his cock sucked, which I wasn't really okay with.

Well, maybe he just wanted to play with my hole while I sucked him off, I thought, and that was it.  I mean, he was straight, wasn't he?  And he hadn't even taken my underwear off.  So after a few seconds, I stopped fighting him and just let him rub a couple slick fingers on my hole while he fucked my throat.

But after just a few minutes of that, he yanked me off his cock and threw me up the bed onto my stomach again.  While I was catching my breath and wiping the slobber off my face, he tore off my underwear, and then he was between my legs, with his tongue up my ass.  How the fuck had that happened?  He was straight, wasn't he?  And I barely even knew this guy!  What was his name again?  And I'd been with my boyfriend for almost three years, and I'd never cheated on him.  What the hell was I doing?  This was totally wrong, and way too fast, and I had to get him off me, and get out of there….  But he was making me feel so good, and my boyfriend had never been this passionate and aggressive with me.  In fact, sex with my boyfriend was pretty routine, and he almost never ate me out, and definitely never as good as this guy.  I could barely even think straight….

Then my neighbor stopped eating me out all of a sudden, and after a few seconds, my head cleared up and I turned around to face him, remembering what I'd wanted to say.  "Listen, I -- I should probably go, I mean I was just going to suck you off, and that's it, but I mean I barely even know you, and I just...."

"Shut up, bitch boy!" he said to me. "You're mine tonight!" With that, he grabbed my face and slammed me down into the pillow, stunning me.  Who was this guy?  What had happened to the laid-back, easygoing guy on the chill pill I'd seen walking past my window every day?  Was he seriously not going to let me leave?

He kept my face buried in the pillow, then I felt his weight on top of me.  I heard him spit a few times, then I felt him rubbing his slick cock head against my hole.  No, this wasn't right, I wasn't a cheater, I couldn't do this to my boyfriend, this was way too fast, I had to get out of there.

"No, wait, I have to go, I can't do this..." I started to say, determined to get out of there, only to feel a sharp, very painful slap across my face.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he grunted.

What was happening?  No one had ever slapped me that hard before.  I tried to force my way out from under him, but he was much stronger than me, and shoved my face back down into the pillow so I could barely breath.  Then I felt his cock head push harder against my hole, and then he was inside me.  I screamed into the pillow, and he held his cock still.

"You can take this dick, you fuckin' slut," he whispered into my ear while holding my arms down so I couldn't fight him.  "You know you want it.  Let me in, let me get off inside you, make me feel good."  I had stopped fighting him and was just focusing on relaxing my hole so it wouldn't hurt so bad, and he had started kissing me as he was whispering these nasty things into my ear.  "I'll stay right here till you get used to me, I'm not goin' anywhere, I know you want this dick."

I don't know if he was right, and I did want it, but my ass eventually started to open up and let him in. I couldn't fight him, he was much stronger than me.  So maybe if I just let it happen, it would all be over soon and I could just forget about this whole thing, and my boyfriend would never find out. "That's right,  I can feel you loosening up for me, I knew you wanted it," he kept whispering into my ear, with his hands still grabbing my wrists.  "Fuck, that feels good, bitch boy, you feel so good."  He started moving his cock in and out of me, and moaning into my ear.  I hoped he would just finish soon.

Then I heard him say, "I've fucked hundreds of bitches just like you, you always put up a fight, but you always take the dick in the end."  Wait, did he just say hundreds?  How was that even possible?  I'd only been with 20 guys, tops, and I thought that was a lot!  Was he even wearing a fucking condom?

"Wait, are you wearing a condom?" I asked, but he didn't answer, he just kept sliding his hard prick in and out of my hole and breathing right onto my face.  I know he heard me.  Why didn't he respond?  "You have to put a condom on," I said, "I never -- you can't fuck me without one."

He still didn't say anything, he just moaned a little louder, fucked me a little faster, and grabbed my wrists a little harder.  I had to get him to stop.  I'd been so careful with the other guys, and I'd even gone with my boyfriend to get tested when we'd first started dating.  Now here was this total stranger inside me with no protection, and he'd said he'd had sex with hundreds of other people!  Had he fucked all of them without a rubber, too?? "No, stop, I have a boyfriend!" I said, desperately trying not to catch anything from this guy I had just barely met. "Get off me!"

I started to struggle again, but it was no use. Instead of letting me go, he got up off me, grabbed both my wrists with one hand, and slapped me hard with his other hand, one, two, three times.  My face was still sore from the first time he'd slapped me, and my eyes started to water.  I knew there was no way to get away from this man, he was all the way inside me with no condom on, and he wouldn't stop no matter how much I begged him or struggled to get away.

He didn't lay back down on top of me or start kissing me again.  Instead he grabbed my wrists and started slamming his unprotected cock into me as hard as he fucking could, anger-fucking me into the mattress.  I could feel sweat dripping off of him onto my back.  He seemed determined to give me a fuck I'd never forget, whether I wanted it or not.

I stopped fighting him, and just hoped he'd hurry up and finish, so I could go.  Then he switched from slam-fucking me to piledriving me, pounding his cock into me over and over again without stopping.  And as angry and worried as I was, his cock started to feel really good inside me, and I started to moan in pleasure.  I didn't know what was happening, or how I could enjoy this even a little bit, but his cock started to feel incredible inside me, like it belonged there. Once again I couldn't think straight, and started to forget that I wanted to get out of there.

Then after a few minutes of pile-driving me, he started to moan louder, and I knew he was about to cum, which brought me back to reality.  For a second, I still had hope he would do the decent thing and pull out before he came, since he knew I didn't want this, and that I definitely didn't want his cum inside me.  But then he started to really slam his raw cock inside me and hold it there, and I knew he was shooting his load deep inside me.  He knew I didn't want his cock or his cum, but he didn't care, he was giving me his load whether I wanted it or not.

After he finished cumming inside me, he let go of my wrists and rolled onto his back. "Fuck, that was good, bitch boy," he said, slapping me hard on my ass, which was now full of his cum.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, or that I had this total stranger's cum deep inside me, and I didn't even know what his status was.  Did he even know?  What had I done?   I started to get up so I could get my clothes back on, when he rolled toward me and held me down again, pushing me into the pillow.  What more did he want with me? I thought he was done?

Then I felt another hand on my ass, and I knew it wasn't his.  What the fuck?  He felt me jump and held me down harder.  "My roommate wants some, too."  His roommate?  What the fuck? Had he been there the whole time, watching this guy force his bare cock into me and shoot his load inside me when I'd begged him to stop?  Had he watched me struggle and done nothing?

The roommate didn't waste any time with foreplay, and before I could say anything, he was on top of me, sliding his hard dick right into my loose, well-fucked hole.  I hadn't even seen the roommate and had no idea what he looked like, and I knew he wasn't wearing a rubber, either.  He must have already been stroking his cock while he was watching Simon fuck me, because he only pounded my ass for a few minutes, then he was shoving his hard cock all the way inside me and shooting his load deep in me to mix with Simon's.

"Fuck," was the roommate's only word, then he pulled out of me and left.  I couldn't believe yet another complete stranger had just cum inside me, and I hadn't even seen this one.  Was I even still clean now?  Had they given me anything?  What had I done?

I started to get up again, but Simon wouldn't let me go.  He turned me on my side and crawled up behind me, pressing his semi-hard cock up against my cummy hole.  "You did so great, baby doll," he whispered to me, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.  "You made me feel so fuckin' good, you know that? So fuckin' good."  He held me tight, pressed up against my back, and for some reason, I could start to feel myself getting turned on.  He shouldn't have cum in me, and he shouldn't be holding me like this.  I had a boyfriend, and this was so completely wrong. But he kept softly kissing my neck, and I didn't stop him.  "And it was so hot seeing you take my roommate's dick.  I wish you could have seen that."

His hand started sliding down my bare chest, towards my cock, which he'd completely ignored before now.  When he wrapped his hand around my cock and balls, I was surprised to realize I was totally hard.  He started stroking my cock, and I didn't tell him to stop.  He spat in his hand and went back to stroking me.  I moaned a little and relaxed into his body, and I think he knew I was his.  After just a few minutes, I was shooting a hot, guilty load all over his sheets, and pressing hard back into his chest.

"I know you're confused right now, baby doll," he said softly as he nibbled my ear some more.  "But I know you liked it.  And I liked it, too.  And I know you'll be back for more." And as I drifted off to sleep with these two strangers' loads planted deep inside me, I knew he was right.

• Like 38
  • Upvote 46
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Really hot story, man. Love that the roommate was watching and then took his turn. Totally sexy that Simon overpowered but also could be super gentle and patient as a top. It's true that fear and pain become desire and total pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A lot happened over the next few months.  Simon texted me a few times, but I didn't want to see him, I just wanted to put the whole thing behind me and forget it had ever happened.  I went back to my boyfriend, and everything pretty much returned to normal.

Then I started noticing that when Simon would get home, he wouldn't always be alone.  I'd hear his hip-hop music pumping as he drove onto our street, then I'd hear him walk past my window, but with the click-click-click of some girl he'd picked up at the clubs walking next to him.  Sometimes they'd be talking, and it seemed like I never heard the same girl twice, it was always someone different.  Then they'd go back to his place and do who-knows-what.

At first it didn't bother me, he had his life and I had mine.  But then I started thinking back to the way he had nibbled my ear and kissed my neck when we were cuddling, and how his chest felt pressed up against my back….  And the thought of someone else getting to feel that instead of me -- a lot of 'someone else's -- made me feel cheap, like it hadn't meant anything to him.  And then it made me feel angry, that they all got to feel that and I didn't.  And then I realized I wanted to see him again.

So I went crawling back to him, just like he'd said I would, and I think he liked that even more than if I'd given in right away.  For the next few months, he had me over whenever he couldn't find any 'bitches' to fuck.  And he loved to humiliate me:  one time he made me wear panties while we were cuddling, the next time he fucked me late at night outside on the balcony.  Another time he made me talk to my boyfriend while he was deep inside me, and the next time he wrote "SLUT" on my forehead in marker before he'd let me go home.  He always let his roommate fuck me afterwards, just like the first time, and he never let me see the roommate, so I still didn't know what he looked like.  He was always thinking of some way to make me feel like worthless trash, but he could be so sweet and tender when he felt like it, that I just kept going back.

Meanwhile, I caught my boyfriend cheating on me, and I stopped talking to him for a while.  Well, Simon didn't like that at all, and after he gave me a piece of his mind a few times, I got back together with my boyfriend.  I don't know if he liked the thought of my boyfriend sleeping around behind my back, or if he just liked fucking a cheater (me), but whatever the reason, Simon fucked me extra hard when I told him I'd gotten back together with my boyfriend.

And lastly, this high school boy and his family had moved in across the street, and I sometimes saw him and his brothers playing on the sidewalk with their bikes and their skateboards or whatever. The boy was beefy and Latin, and good-looking I guess, but I never really paid him much attention…until I noticed Simon chatting with him every once in a while.  They would goof around and laugh, and pretty soon I started hating that boy.  Why didn't Simon ever goof around with me?  Why was he always trying to humiliate me? I tried to ignore them.

Anyway, it was a Friday night, and Simon was hungrily eating my hole, making me tell him about my latest date with my boyfriend.  I hated talking about private time with my boyfriend when I was with Simon, I always felt like Simon was laughing at him for being such a blind fool.  But every time I stopped talking, I got a hard slap on the ass, so I kept going.

When I got to the part where my boyfriend had fucked me and had cum inside my ass, Simon moaned approvingly as he ate me out.  Then he moved up and started lining his hard cock up with my hole, like he'd done so many times before.

Having prepared for this, I said, "Hold on one sec, I have some --" and I reached down into my jeans and pulled out a couple condoms I'd brought with me.  Simon had fucked me about six or seven times now, and he'd never used a rubber, and he'd never pulled out. I'd been too afraid to say anything before, but now I thought maybe he cared enough about me and my health (and my boyfriend's) to wrap it up.  He knew I wanted his cock, but he really did hook up with a lot of other people, and I didn't want to catch anything or give anything to my boyfriend.  "Can you -- can you wear one of these this time?" I asked him.

"The fuck is that?" Simon asked.  He was not happy.  "They're…condoms.  We've hooked up a few times, and I just thought…we should be safe, you know?"  The room was dark, but from the pale light coming in through the blinds, I could tell he was staring at me, unamused.  I saw something dark and a little scary flash behind his eyes, then he said, "Open it."  So I opened one of the wrappers and took out a condom, not sure why he was looking at me like that.  "Unroll it."

"But, it has to go on your --" I started to say, but he raised his hand and lifted it back, so I stopped talking and quickly unrolled the rubber like he said.

"Now throw that shit on the floor," he said, and I realized he wasn't going to put it on.  I threw it down, then he made me do the same with the other one, then the wrappers.  "We're not gonna have this conversation again, are we?" he said, looking into my eyes menacingly.  I shook my head, and after a second, his expression softened, just a little.  "Now turn around," he ordered, "face down, ass up."

I did what he said, and he gave me a brutal fucking that night, pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in, making it hurt more than usual.  I realized he was probably looking at his bare white cock every time he pulled out, and plunging it all the way back into my submissive hole just to prove a point.  Finally, after what felt like forever, he said, "I'm gonna bust my fuckin' nut inside your cheatin' ass, just like your boyfriend does." And he did, just like all the other times he'd fucked me.

After he came down, he pulled me up against him and cuddled tenderly with me, as if our conversation and that brutal hate-fuck had never happened.  As he was gently kissing my neck, he quietly remarked "I need your help, baby doll."  My heart fluttered. He needed me for something??

Well that feeling got crushed immediately when he continued, "There's this kid across the street I wanna get my dick inside, and you're gonna help me."

"Me?" I asked, "What do you need me for?" I could feel my blood start to boil, as I thought of Simon laughing and talking to that new kid like they were buddies.  I hoped that wasn't who he was talking about.

"This Mexican boy Jaime just moved in across the street," he started explaining, and I felt something in between heartbreak, anger, and jealousy, as I knew it was the same kid.  Why wasn't I enough for him?  Then I realized how stupid that thought was, when I was the one stepping out on my boyfriend.  "He turns 18 in a few days, and I wanna be the first one in there, cuz that shit ain't goin' stay cherry for long, nahmean?"

If I was understanding him correctly, Simon wanted to take this kid's virginity before anyone else did, but god he was young!  And so innocent.  He still played on his little trick bicycle and scooters with his little brothers.  Had I looked that innocent when I was 18?  Then I remembered one of the first guys I'd hooked up with had been twice my age, so maybe 18 wasn't such an innocent age after all….

"So what do I do?" I asked, still not understanding what any of this had to do with me, and not really wanting to be a part of it, either.

"I just need you to be there for…moral support," he said, "to make him feel comfortable 'n' shit."  This still didn't make sense to me, but as he nibbled my ear and slid his hand down to my cock and balls, I agreed to help him.  He needed me, and that was enough.

A week later, I was back at Simon's place working on his cock while he was texting with the kid, who was trying to get away from his family and come over.  I just wanted it to be the two of us, without that stupid kid ruining everything.  But it's what Simon wanted, and he knew I couldn't say no to him.  So I stayed on his fat cock, trying not to think about how many people he'd fucked with it since I'd seen him last.

"Oh snap," he said, "kid's comin' over.  Can't wait to get this hard cock in that phat virgin ass!"  As he said this, he pushed my head all the way down on his cock and made me gag for an extra long time, slapping my hands away when I tried to come up for air.  Finally he let me go.  After I had caught my breath a little and wiped the slobber off my face, he took me delicately by the chin and pulled me right up to his face, so close I thought he was going to kiss me.  "I'm so glad you're here, baby doll," he said to me so quietly, "I couldn't do this without you."  And I think at that point I would have done anything this man had asked.  "Now get back on my fucking dick," he said, and pushed his cock back down my throat for a few jabs, before extracting himself from my hold, getting to his feet, pulling on a pair of shorts on and leaving me alone in the bedroom.  Why was he always messing with me like this?  Did he like me, or was I just a fuck to him?  And why did I keep coming over??

When he came back into the room with Jaime, he was grinning from ear to ear, obviously pleased with his latest catch.  Jaime looked happy, too, but nervous. I watched as Simon took off Jaime's clothes, and saw that Jaime was already hard.  Simon had him lie down on the bed on his back. "Have you ever gotten your dick sucked and your ass licked at the same time?" he asked Jaime.  Jaime shook his head. "Well you're about to," Simon said, as he lifted up Jaime's legs and dove in.  I took that as my cue to work on this kid's cock, so I did, even though I knew nothing about him and technically hadn't even spoken to him yet.  What was I doing?

Well, Jaime loved the attention, and I started warming up to the whole idea, too.  He seemed like a nice-enough kid, and in a way I guess it was hot to work with Simon to make him feel good.  I started rubbing his body and playing with his balls, and he liked that, too.  Then Simon started working a finger inside his hole, and after Jaime relaxed onto that, a couple more, asking "Are you ready to get fucked, Jaime?"

"I think so," Jaime answered, so Simon spat on his cock a few times and lined it up with his hole.

"I'm just gonna go in a lil' bit so you can get used to it, alright?"  Jaime seemed okay with that, and nodded.

So I leaned directly over where Simon's hard white cock was rubbing against Jaime's virgin brown skin, looking so evil and menacing.  I could stop all this right now, save this kid's innocence, keep him from the life of cheating, lying, humiliation, taking loads from complete strangers, and worrying about the consequences that I'd found myself in since I'd met Simon, but then I got another flash of all the times the two of them had been joking around easily, right outside my fucking window, rubbing in my face how happy they were together, and how much more Simon liked Jaime than he liked me.  And that's when I decided this kid deserved what was coming to him.  If he was going to get the fun, easygoing Simon in public, he was going to get the sick, twisted Simon in the bedroom, too.  So I spat a few more times on Simon's cock, and watched with dark satisfaction as it sank, inch by inch, into this kid's dumb, unprotected hole.

To his credit, Jaime took Simon's thick cock like a champ, eyes closed in concentration.  Then, when it was about halfway inside, Jaime opened his eyes and said, "Oh wait, are you wearing a rubber right now?"

I surprised even myself by saying, "Don't worry, he's only like this much inside you," holding my fingers barely an inch apart. "He's just letting you get used to him."

"Oh really?" Jaime asked, obviously in some pain. "It feels like he's all the way in already."

"Just relax," I said, rubbing his hairless boy-chest, "this is your first time, so you have to let him loosen you up. Do you want me to suck your cock again?"  He nodded, so I went back down to his cock, and I saw Simon give me a big grin, like he was so proud of me. A nd that's when I knew I was doing the right thing.

When Simon finally got all the way inside Jaime's ass, he started to slowly pull out and push back in, as I slowly worked on Jaime's cock, not wanting him to cum yet.  Simon was getting into a rhythm, and as I looked up at him, I could see the satisfaction on his face.  Then Jaime asked, "Okay, can you put a rubber on now?"  But Simon didn't say anything, he just kept fucking him slowly.  It was weird to be watching Simon do the same thing to this kid that he'd done to me the first time he'd fucked me.  Jaime didn't know what to do, so after a few seconds, he looked over to me for help.  But instead of helping him, I said, "Don't worry, Simon's always really careful, he almost never hooks up and he always plays safe except with people he trusts.  I have a boyfriend but I still let him fuck me because he's always safe.  Wait, you're clean, right?"  The kid nodded with wide eyes. "Okay good," I said, "then he can trust you, too. You don't have anything to worry about, just relax and enjoy him inside you.  Is he starting to feel good yet?"  He nodded again.  "Awesome, you're doing so great," and he smiled at me.  

God, this kid was dumb and deserved whatever he got. I went back to playing with his hard cock and balls to distract him, while I watched Simon looking like a stud, pounding his thick meat into this formerly innocent high school boy, taking this prize he'd had his eye on for months.

After Jaime was opened up and stopped asking about rubbers, Simon really started fucking him with gusto:  on his back, on his side, on his hands and knees, on his stomach, and then on his back again.

"You're doin' so great, kid," Simon said with a big smile, obviously happy to be the one corrupting this teenager, continuing by commenting "You're almost done."  With that, he started really pounding Jaime, making him feel it, and sending shockwaves through the kid's beef that were hot to watch.  Jaime took it like a pro, and I was amazed his cock stayed hard through it all -- Simon really was being rough with the kid, but I liked seeing him in discomfort under Simon's onslaught.

Then Simon started moaning, and I knew he was about to cum.  I half expected Jaime to beg him to pull out or something, but I guess my lies to him earlier about Simon being 'careful' and 'safe' had done the trick, because he just watched Simon get closer and closer as he fucked him, and didn't say anything.  Simon gave a few last, brutal thrusts, and moaned loudly as he shot his cum of unknown status deep inside this dumb teen's unprotected hole.

I could tell Simon was very pleased with himself, because his mouth was open in a big smile as he looked up at the ceiling and slid his cock in and out a few more times.  He slowly pulled out, then crashed on the bed between me and Jaime. "Fuck, kid, you were great," Simon said, which made Jaime smile, too. "Definitely worth the wait.  And that was your first time getting fucked?" Jaime nodded.  "Fuck, that's hot, son."

After catching his breath for a few seconds, Simon looked down at Jaime's cock and said, "Looks like you're still hard.  You ready for the other part of the deal?" Jaime nodded with a big smile.  Well it sounded like Simon was going to get Jaime off, or maybe let Jaime cum on his chest or something.  That sounded alright, but it looked like my part in this entire twisted thing was over.

Then Simon was on top of me in a flash, grabbing me and pulling me down onto the bed.  He'd done this to me enough times for me to realize I was wrong again, and that the other part of the 'deal' was the kid fucking me now, whether I wanted it or not.  And incidentally, I didn't.  Simon never lined up guys for me to fuck after he'd fucked me, actually he always did the exact opposite, and let his roommate fuck me, too.  And he and Jaime had had this 'deal' the whole time, and hadn't told me?  Is that how he'd gotten Jaime to come over?  And was that the only reason he'd said he 'needed' me to come over tonight?  I felt totally used and stupid, once again.

As Simon held me down, Jaime climbed on top of me and lined his cock up with my hole.  Simon spat a few times, probably showing Jaime how to lube up before fucking an ass, and then Jaime was eagerly shoving his hard teenage cock into me, never once asking if I wanted it or if I was ready.

I couldn't believe I had kept this entire night from derailing when I'd convinced Jaime to take Simon's cock without worrying.  I could have stopped this whole thing back then, and then I wouldn't be getting split in half by this horny teen who just wanted to get off and didn't care if it hurt.  Maybe that's why Simon had given me that satisfied look back then, because he knew I was making sure I'd get fucked by yet another stranger, I just didn't know it at the time.  And because of my stupid talk to Jaime about not needing condoms, here he was sticking it in me bareback.

After a few tries, with Simon holding me down as I screamed into the pillow, Jaime got his young, hard prick all the way inside me, and immediately started pounding me as hard as he could.  You'd think someone who'd just taken a cock up his ass would have a little more sympathy and patience, but Jaime fucked like he was just trying to get to the finish line as fast as possible.  He pounded me mercilessly for a few minutes, then just as I was starting to loosen up, he moaned, slammed all the way into me, and started shaking all over.  "That's right kid, give him your teenage cum," Simon encouraged him.  "You didn't even ask if you could bust your nut inside him, so fuckin' hot."

Jaime rolled off me once he'd finished shooting all of his load inside me, then Simon got off me, too. "Did you like that?" Simon asked, but I knew he wasn't talking to me.

"Haha yeah, a lot," Jaime said, out of breath, "that felt so good."

"Good. So are you gonna keep lettin' me tap that ass?" Simon asked.

Jaime thought for a second, then he said, "Okay, but do I get to keep fucking him too?" Before I could say anything, Simon answered, "You know it, anytime you want, just keep lettin' me get at that hot ass of yours.  I'll text you his number."

"Haha, deal," Jaime said, the stupid twerp.

I looked up at Simon to protest this arrangement -- the neighbor kid fucking me so Simon could keep fucking him -- but Simon gave me a warning look, so I stayed quiet.  Is this how it was going to be?  Simon pimping me out to more and more guys because he knows I can't say no to him?  I could never predict what he was going to do.  Why did he like it so much when other guys fucked me?  I didn't understand him at all.

Simon sent Jaime back to his family, full of his cum, and once again cuddled up next to me in bed.  At least this was one thing he did with me that he didn't do with Jaime.  "You were fuckin' perfect, baby doll," he whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck again.  "The way you got him to take my raw cock was incredible.  And you heard how happy he was after you let him fuck you?  I told you I needed you here, baby, I need you.  We make a great team, don't we?"  

Simon was messing with my head big-time.  He was getting me to do all these sinful things, and to take huge risks that I never would have taken just a few months ago.  Part of me just wanted my simple old life back, back when it was just me and my boyfriend, before I'd even met Simon, but I think I was falling for Simon more and more, because instead of telling him all the things I was upset about, all I said was, "Mm-hm."  And all I was thinking about was that he needed me, and that we were a team.  And if all I had to do to make him happy was to let a few guys fuck me every once in a while, I guess I could do that….

• Like 17
  • Upvote 32
  • Piggy 2

Thanks guys for all the upvotes and the comments, I can't believe how much you like the story so far:) I was just going to write the one post, but after I saw all your feedback, I wrote the second post, and I have some ideas for a third.

But does anyone know the paragraph policy? In other stories, I've seen people put dialogue in one paragraph instead of starting a new one for each speaker. And I like that because then you don't have to scroll as much to read the story. But now I'm looking at my first post, and it looks like someone broke up the paragraphs so each speaker gets a new one (but they left my second post the way I wrote it). I guess the issue is, they left off a period, and they didn't break up all the paragraphs (maybe they missed those). And since there's no way for me to edit my post, it looks like I don't know how to punctuate. I know it's a small thing, but other people changing what I've written but leaving my name on it is a pet peeve of mine, what can I say?

This story has definitely been fun to write, but it really takes a lot of time, and if someone is going to go back and edit my deep, dark fantasies after I've gotten them just the way I want....I don't know, maybe I shouldn't write them up here? I'm new to posting, so I don't know whether other websites edit posts after they're written, maybe they do. I guess it just feels strange.

Anyway, thanks for reading, you guys are awesome, as always:)

• Like 1

A couple weeks went by, and I hadn't gone over to Simon's or seen Jaime since that night we took Jaime's virginity.  My boyfriend had been pretty busy at work, too, so I hadn't gotten any dick in two weeks and I was definitely in the mood again.  Today was my and my boyfriend's three-year anniversary, and I was hoping he was in the mood, too.  We'd made plans for dinner and a rom-com at his place, and I was looking forward to it. He'd been extra sweet and thoughtful since we'd gotten back together, and extra passionate in bed.

As I was getting ready, I got a text from a number I didn't recognize:  "R u at home rn?  Want sum"   What the hell was this unintelligible nonsense?  I ignored the message and went back to getting ready for dinner.

A few minutes later, I received another text:  " This is Jaime"

Fuck, I'd forgotten Simon was going to give him my number.  Well I didn't want to see Jaime, especially not on my and my boyfriend's special night that I'd been looking forward to for weeks.  I texted Jaime back that I was busy, but he quickly reminded me that Simon had said he could fuck me whenever he wanted.  Then he said he'd just been at Simon's place, and that Simon had just fucked him.

I guess the thought of Simon rubbing up on this kid and being inside him, instead of inside me, made me both jealous, and horny.  I hadn't seen Simon in weeks, and I guess I missed him, so after some thinking, I told Jaime he could come over, as long as he was fast.

Jaime was outside my building a few minutes later, and then I was letting him into my apartment. "Nice place," he said, as he started taking off his clothes by the front door.

"Thanks," I said, dropping to my knees, and glad he wasn't wasting any time.  I got his cock hard while he got undressed, and then I led him back to my bedroom and took my own clothes off.

Jaime pushed me onto the bed and put me on my back.  Then he put my legs over his shoulders, spat on his cock, and started pushing into me, commenting as he did so "I'm so horny from Simon fucking me," as his bare cock started sliding into me.  It occurred to me that this kid had never once fucked or gotten fucked with a rubber; all he knew was barebacking.  "He fucked me so hard this time," Jaime continued, "and he wouldn't let me jack off.  He told me to come over here and fuck you."

"Where did he cum?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear him say it.

"In my ass," Jaime said, as he got all the way inside me, explaining "It's still there right now."

I was still nervous about all this cum-swapping that was going on, and I knew it was the riskiest thing I'd ever done, especially considering how much Simon got around.  But the thought of Simon's seed being planted deep inside this young cub while he was fucking me, made me want to take his cum, too.  I knew it didn't make sense, but in a way it made me feel more connected to Simon, like he was fucking me, too.

And that made something switch inside me, and before I knew it, I was pulling this kid into me, and whispering into his ear to fuck me hard and give me his seed, telling him I needed it, and I wanted it so bad.  I couldn't believe what I was saying to this boy, who was a complete stranger except for the one time two weeks ago that we'd met and he'd rape-fucked me and cum inside me without asking permission.  But I was horny, and his dick was hitting the spot, and feeling him heave and pant on top of me was just what I needed.  Plus I could just smell Simon's cologne still on him, and knowing Simon's cum was buried in his ass right now made me feel like Simon was there, too.  

My nasty whispering apparently did the trick, as, after a few sweaty minutes, Jaime started panting and moaning in my ear, and I knew he was about to cum.  Then all of a sudden, I remembered I was supposed to meet my boyfriend that night, and that we'd probably be fucking.  How could I explain some stranger's cum inside my ass when my boyfriend stuck his cock in me?

"Wait, don't cum inside me," I told Jaime, "cum on my chest."  I figured Jaime would do what I told him, because I was older than him.  Well, apparently I was wrong, because he just kept moaning into my ear and fucking me.  What the hell?  Had Simon created a Mini-Me clone or something?  Jaime was completely ignoring me! "I have to see my boyfriend tonight, don't cum inside me," I said, with a little more urgency.  But Jaime kept going.

I tried pushing him off me, but he was stronger than he looked, and he easily threw my hands off him. "Simon said I had to cum inside you," Jaime whispered hoarsely into my ear, "he said you had to get used to taking cum."  What kind of monster had Simon created in two weeks??  And he was listening to Simon over me??

I didn't know what to do, because I really didn't want my boyfriend to find out I was being pimped out by my next-door neighbor and sleeping around behind his back (and especially not on our anniversary), but I also wanted to please Simon, and I liked that Simon was thinking about me even when I wasn't with him…even if it was for something perverted like this.

While I was trying to decide what I should do, Jaime suddenly grabbed me tight, pushed all the way inside me, and started moaning really loud, and I knew he was cumming inside me for the second time.  And instead of fighting him off again, I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, accepting that he and Simon had made this decision for me, and that there was nothing I could do about it now.

When he'd caught his breath a bit, he pushed up off me, wiped the sweat off his forehead, and said with a smile, "Fuck, that was even better than last time."  And I had to admit, he was getting better.  How often had Simon been fucking him?  As he pulled his softening cock out of me, he said, "Keep my cum inside you."  I started to say again that I was going to see my boyfriend tonight, but he interrupted me with, "Simon says you have to."  He stared at me until I closed my mouth and just nodded.  Simon says, so what could I do?

Jaime left my apartment with a satisfied look on his face.  Simon had given his cum to Jaime, and Jaime had given his cum to me.  Jaime's work was done.

But mine was just beginning -- I still had to go over to my boyfriend's for our anniversary.  I let him know that I was running late, and he said that was fine, dinner wasn't ready yet.  I quickly took another shower, trying to think how I could keep my boyfriend from discovering the load inside me.  Maybe I could say I'd lubed up before coming over?  But I'd never done that before, so he might be suspicious.  Ugh, my life had gotten so complicated since I'd met Simon.  Why couldn't I just stop seeing him?

I finished getting ready and drove over to my boyfriend's place.  He let me inside with a hug and a long kiss. The place smelled amazing (he told me he'd gone to the farmer's market, and he'd been working on dinner since last night), re-runs of our favorite show were on TV, and he had a glass of wine waiting for me.  As I watched him cook, and listened to him talk about work, food-shopping, and the latest tricks his vintage Mustang had taught itself, I started to forget about my complicated life, and Jaime, and Simon, and Simon's mysterious roommate, and just enjoy how easy things were when I was with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend Todd was a chemical engineer, a little older than me, a little taller, and definitely more built.  He was a Midwesterner, genuine, and easy to be around (even if I did get sick of trying to explain to him what sashimi was, or getting him to understand that no, cottage cheese is not a kind of pudding).

Todd had only been with a few other guys when we'd met three years ago, which I think was part of the reason he'd decided to go "exploring" with other guys, to see what was out there.  When I'd caught him cheating, I'd stopped talking to him, but Simon insisted I get back together with him, which is what I eventually did.  Since then, Todd had been super affectionate, and more aggressive in bed, even.  Things were actually better between us now, and I was almost glad he had cheated.  And I know we should have gone back to using condoms until he could get tested again, but when we got back together, he went right back to fucking me bareback and cumming inside me, and I guess I never told him not to.

Anyway, as Todd was trying to explain to me the difference between bituminous coal and anthracite (somehow this related to his Mustang story, although I couldn't remember how), I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.  When Todd's back was turned, I looked down and saw it was a text from Simon.  My heart skipped a beat, since I hadn't heard from him in two weeks, but then I felt the weight of all the lies and the guilt that I'd almost forgotten.

When Todd had finished his car story (which I really had tried to follow, unsuccessfully), I excused myself to the bathroom, and when the door was closed, I looked at Simon's text:  "Jaime says u took care of him good.  Is his nutt still in u like he told u?"  Ugh, I'd forgotten about that problem.  I still didn't know how I was going to explain that to Todd.

I wrote back "Yes.  I can't really talk now though, I'm with bf. D on't know what to tell him when he finds Jaime's load"

Simon's reply was fast:  "Hot.  U'll think of something.  Oh and tell him I said happy anniversary"

How did he know it was our anniversary?  I didn't remember telling him, although who knows what I'd said when his tongue was up my hole all those times.  Well of course I wasn't going to tell my boyfriend that the guy I was cheating on him with (well, one of the guys, anyway) wished him a happy anniversary.  Simon was just teasing me, like he always did.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, and when I came back out, Todd didn't suspect anything.  I hated sneaking around on him.  But I couldn't quit Simon, either.  I tried not to think about it.

The dinner was incredible, the rom-com was perfect, and we both had plenty of wine.  Todd started getting handsy as soon as the credits started rolling, and he was taking off my shirt and sliding his hands down my pants pretty quick.  I felt his hard-on pressing into me, and I immediately undid his pants and swallowed his cock down to the base.  It felt so good to choke on him, and he grabbed my ears softly and sighed.

Before long, we were in his bed, and he was throwing my legs over his shoulders and spitting on his bare cock, just like Jaime had earlier today.  He gave me a big smile, obviously really happy I'd come over, then he started to push in.

I squeezed my hole shut a little, hoping he wouldn't notice I'd just gotten fucked already, and I think it worked. But eventually he got his cock all the way inside me, and when he did, he made a moaning sound I hadn't heard him make before.  Then he started sliding in and out, and he seemed to be in ecstasy. "Oh baby, you feel so good," he whispered, with his eyes closed. He fucked me like he was in a trance.  "Oh god, you're so wet."  He really seemed to like it, and started fucking me harder, and more urgently.  Then he leaned down and kissed me passionately.  He'd never fucked me like this before.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," he repeated, "I'm not gonna last long."  He picked up the pace, and really pounded Jaime's load into me, moaning loudly.  I wondered what he would say, if he knew he was bathing his raw cock in Jaime's cum?  If he knew he was actually having sex with two people tonight, instead of just one?  Would he be freaked out?  Or would he be turned on by the risk and the sleaziness?

After just a couple minutes of piledriving me, Todd started hammering into me, moaning loudly, and throwing his head back, and I knew he was cumming inside me, adding his hot load to Jaime's.  He came so intensely, I thought he might black out, and his orgasm seemed to go on forever.  I couldn't imagine how much cum I had inside me now.

After he finished, he leaned forward and started kissing me all over.  "That was amazing," he panted.  Then without another word, he lay down next to me, sighed, and fell sleep.  Phew.  It looked like the big dinner, the wine, and that epic orgasm had done the trick, and he was out before he could ask me why my hole had been so wet inside.  Hopefully he wouldn't remember in the morning, and I wouldn't have to answer any questions.

But as much as I loved being with my boyfriend, I couldn't help but think about Simon, too.  Things definitely weren't easy when I was with him, but at least I didn't have to sneak around and lie when I was with him.  Actually, I didn't have to think at all -- Simon always did the thinking for both of us.  I knew it didn't make any sense, but even as I lay there next to my amazing boyfriend who would do just about anything for me and who was so easy to please, I wondered when I could see Simon again….

• Like 13
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

Fortunately I didn't have to wait long.  A couple days after my anniversary with my boyfriend (when I'd let him bathe his uncovered cock in Jaime's cum without telling him), Simon said he was free and wanted to "fuck that cheatin' ass" again.  I told my friends I wasn't feeling well, and practically ran over to Simon's place that night.

I walked into his apartment like he said, and I found him naked on his bed, playing with his hard cock.  I wanted to jump on him right then and there.

He looked over at me with a mischievous smirk, asking "Been a while, hasn't it?"

I nodded, happy to see him again.  The last time he'd fucked me had been three weeks ago, the night he'd told me about his plan to get Jaime to come over and give up his cherry, which is just what happened a week later.  Jaime and my boyfriend had both fucked me since then, but it wasn't the same as getting fucked by Simon.  I wanted him inside me immediately.

But as usual, he wasn't going to let me have it that easily.  As I was choking on his cock, he told me, "I know you want this dick in you, boy…."  He fucked my throat really hard then, making a point, "….but first you gotta take care of my friends."

Friends?  Fuck, how many dicks did I have to take before he would just fuck me again?  I didn't want anyone else, I wanted him.  But he always liked to push my boundaries and see what he could get me to do, so I guess I wasn't really surprised.  Pushing me off his cock, he handed me a blindfold, ordering "Put this on."

I didn't even argue.  The faster I got his 'friends' out of the way, the sooner he'd be inside me again.  I put the blindfold on.  "Good boy," he said, rubbing the side of my face with tenderness that surprised me.  "I trained you good, didn't I?  You'll do anything for this fuckin' dick, won't you, bitch boy?  So fuckin' hot."  Then he took his hand away from my face, got up, and left.

A couple seconds later, I heard several men enter the room, but I had no idea who they were, or how many. One of them rubbed my ass, and another one put his cock in my mouth, and I started sucking him.  As I worked on his cock, the guy behind me buried his face in my ass and started eating me out, very tentatively at first, then with more confidence.  Pretty soon he was slapping my ass, then he was lining his cock up and pushing into me.  When he was all the way inside me and lying down on top of me, I finally recognized him as Jaime, the kid from across the street.  This was the third time in two weeks he was sticking his cock in me, bareback again.  I wondered if he was hooking up with anyone else, besides me and Simon.

Jaime got into a nice rhythm and started breathing into my ear as I swallowed the cock in front of me.  After a while, someone pushed my head to the side, and then Jaime was sucking on the cock, while he was fucking me.  Jaime was really turning into a little slut, it looked like.  I'm sure Simon was proud of his work.

After a few minutes of the two of us sucking the stranger's cock, Jaime started to moan really loud and fuck me harder, and I knew he was close.  Then, as Jaime started cumming inside me, I heard Simon's voice, "That's right, boy, give him your fuckin' load again, make him get used to takin' cum, don't even ask, just shoot your fuckin' load inside of him, make him take it."

Jaime pulled out, and the guy in front of me moved around behind me and pushed inside my cummy hole. Then after a few seconds, I finally recognized the mystery fucker as Simon's roommate, who'd fucked me plenty of times before.  And even though he'd pumped his cum into me every time, I still didn't know what he looked like.

Once the roommate had gotten started, I let my head rest on the bed, thinking that these were the 'friends' about whom Simon had been speaking, and that there were no more (which both relieved and disappointed me), but then I felt someone lift my head up, and another cock was being shoved down my throat.

It wasn't Simon's, Jaime's, or the roommate's, and it definitely wasn't my boyfriend's.  That meant whoever this guy was, he really was a stranger, making him the third random guy Simon was pimping me out to.  These are the thoughts I was having, as the roommate gave me his load, and the stranger moved around and forced his cock inside me. This was the third guy in about 15 minutes to stick his raw cock inside me, and somehow it felt totally…natural, like this is what I was supposed to be doing.  My hole was totally sloppy with cum now, and there was a complete stranger inside me who only Simon knew, but I wasn't scared or nervous anymore, I was actually starting to like it.  God, what was Simon doing to me?

The stranger fucking me was being really passionate and kissing my neck and my back, like he'd never fucked an ass before.  He was whispering things in my ear, like, "Oh, this is better than I thought," and, "Oh, you're so wet," and, "I've never done this with my wife before."  He kept gasping and moaning, and it was actually a big turn-on to be appreciated like that, and to make someone feel so good.  Before long, the stranger was gasping and panting in my ear, and then I felt him shove into me really hard and hold it there, and I knew I was getting my third load of the night.

The three guys left, I took the blindfold off, and then finally Simon let me sit on his fucking cock.  I bounced up and down with a big smile on my face, and Simon put his hands behind his head and let me do all the work.  He looked up at me with a big grin as he felt all the cum inside me.

After just a few minutes of that, Simon grabbed me and roughly flipped me onto my back to fuck me.  But this time, instead of just pounding me into the mattress like he usually did, he was very slow and gentle.  He moved in so close to my face that our noses touched, and I thought he was going to kiss me.  He moaned softly and his eyes glazed over as he slowly fucked in and out of my wet, sloppy hole.

"You have no fuckin' idea how good you feel, baby," he said to me. "You have so much fuckin' cum inside you right now.  It was so hot seein' you give it up for my friends like that.  You were such a good lil' boy."  And I realized then that I would do anything to hear Simon talk to me the way he was talking to me right now.  This is what I wanted -- to make Simon happy, to have him inside of me.

Before long Simon asked "You ready for my load now?"  

I nodded emphatically, urging "Yes, please, Simon, I need it, I've been waiting so long, please, I can't wait any longer, give it to me!"

"You want me to pull out?" he asked, teasing me.

"No!" I practically shouted at him. "Don't pull out, I need you inside me, I wanna make you feel good, make me yours, Simon, please, cum inside me, give it to me!"

"Good fuckin' boy," he said with a big smile, and he started pounding me harder, fucking all the cum into me, making loud sloshing noises.  He started grunting and groaning, then he leaned in next to my ear, grabbed me tight, and started shooting his load inside me.  Finally, I thought, this is what I'd wanted so bad, this is what I needed.  I didn't care about anything else.  Now I was complete.

"Fuck, boy, that was incredible," he said, as he lay down next to me and sighed.  "You're learnin' real fast.  Takin' a total stranger's dick like that, very nice, boy, very nice."  Then he thought for a second, and said, "Well, he might not be a total stranger to you," he said with a chuckle, "but he was to me!"

"What??" I asked. I wasn't sure which part was more horrifying -- that Simon had no idea who I'd just let fuck me, or that it might have been someone I knew!

"Don't worry, baby doll," he said, pulling me in to cuddle with him, like always.  He knew I loved when he did that.  "I met him last week, he's a real nice guy, a family guy, you know?  He just wants to have a little fun on the side, and I knew you would take care of him.  You made him feel so good.  Wish you coulda seen the look on his face.  You did so great, baby doll, you always do."  And then he started to kiss my neck, and I started to forget that Simon had just tricked me into having sex with someone even he didn't know.

"You've learned so much," he said, kissing my shoulder now, and sliding his hand down to my cock, "but you have more to learn, and I'm gonna teach you."  I didn't know what Simon meant by that.  But if it meant I got to keep seeing him, and keep feeling his skin pressed against mine, and keep making him happy, then I was all in.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 28