My Twisted Neighbor Lets Me Crash at His Place

• 2 weeks later...

I have read so many stories by to many authors from this site and never once have I took a moment to add a comment to any of them.  This one, however, AMAZING!  You created a story that I could not break from, that I had to read to completion, uninterrupted!  So well written that I want to commend and applaud you for sharing this awesome read.  Thank you so much for contributing it!

The fact that real people are the basis for your fiction makes your writing all the more authentic. You definitely have a gift for writing. I can’t recall a story of the same length where the author successfully developed characters, a plot, incorporated suspense, sexual tension, and just about every emotion every gay reader has ever experienced. There ought to be a prize, and you would definitely win it. Thank you, thank you for beginning, developing, and finishing this story so well.

10 hours ago, cumbro said:

The fact that real people are the basis for your fiction makes your writing all the more authentic. You definitely have a gift for writing. I can’t recall a story of the same length where the author successfully developed characters, a plot, incorporated suspense, sexual tension, and just about every emotion every gay reader has ever experienced. There ought to be a prize, and you would definitely win it. Thank you, thank you for beginning, developing, and finishing this story so well.

I tried to get character development in there, and plot twists, and secret identities, and foreshadowing, and conflict, and humor (don't know if anyone picked up on it!); plus I tried to put myself in the characters' shoes to get their motivations and their feelings right; AND to make the sex scenes hot and interesting! Lots of late nights/early mornings writing this story, but it was fun. So glad you liked it!! Thanks for the feedback, can't stop smiling:)

Wow! Truly one of the best stories I’ve read. I really enjoyed your story-telling, your writing style and your wicked, sexy, fun ideas. Thank you. It takes a lot of work to put this together. You have definitely entertained me and fed my imagination! Keep writing. You have talent! 

17 hours ago, canvas said:

Wow! Truly one of the best stories I’ve read. I really enjoyed your story-telling, your writing style and your wicked, sexy, fun ideas. Thank you. It takes a lot of work to put this together. You have definitely entertained me and fed my imagination! Keep writing. You have talent! 

Thank you!!!

• 9 months later...
On 11/29/2018 at 11:33 PM, Jimmi said:

I’d love for you to write more. Even a new story; you have real talent. If you do, can you let us know on this thread that you’ve posted a new one?  No pressure though. I thoroughly appreciate everything you’ve already written. 

Thanks I'm so glad you liked it! It was totally random that I wrote this story. It just sort of happened one night after "Simon" drove past me one Saturday night while I was going into my building...and then all the guys here encouraged me to keep going. I spent so much time on my story that the lines started to blur a little, especially since it was so close to my real life and since I saw those real-life characters every day....But sharing my fantasy and hearing that you guys like it has been so awesome! And surprising.

But anyway if I do write something else I'll let you know:)

5 hours ago, ijimmi69 said:

that story made me cum 3x, once hands free

Wow I can't believe you're commenting on my story!! I can't tell you how many times I've cum reading your stories over the past 5+ years. They're SO sinful and bad and so fucking hot. Glad I was able to return the favor:)