My Twisted Neighbor Lets Me Crash at His Place

On 2/11/2019 at 9:39 AM, Neverenoughcum said:

Absolutely awesome writing.    All through the story I kept fantasizing I was him and living out a dream.

Me too!

On 2/11/2019 at 9:39 AM, Neverenoughcum said:

So erotic, sensual story I have ever read

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Love this story!  I read it a year ago, but had to read it again, when recent comments made it pop up.

Simon is a great character, and it's really hot fun the way he "tricks" guys into doing what they ultimately love doing: fucking the natural way -- bareback, ending with ecstatic breeding ... never even pretending to pull out ... and always holding the loads inside ... because Simon says! Bravo!

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2019 at 3:17 PM, north.mpls.guy said:

Love this story!  I read it a year ago, but had to read it again, when recent comments made it pop up.

Simon is a great character, and it's really hot fun the way he "tricks" guys into doing what they ultimately love doing: fucking the natural way -- bareback, ending with ecstatic breeding ... never even pretending to pull out ... and always holding the loads inside ... because Simon says! Bravo!

Thank you! It's so hot you read my story twice:)

My favorite thing about Simon is that he sort of has "powers" over people, and can get them to do things they normally wouldn't...but that they really want to do, deep down, like you said. I've known guys like that, and been under their spells, and it feels so bad, but so good, too....

Anyway, thanks so much for reading:)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

I’ll chime in and say this is one of the hottest stories here. Thanks for writing!

12 hours ago, Gboy said:

this is an awesome story. Thank you for writing.

Thank you so much! So glad you liked it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, socalboi88 said:

It was Saturday night, and I had just gotten back to my apartment building, when I realized I didn't have the key to my front door. I'd taken it off my key ring for a friend to use that afternoon, and I'd forgotten to put it back on. Well now what was I going to do? It was 1:30 in the morning, everyone in the building was asleep, my boyfriend was gone on a business trip, and everyone else I knew was on the other side of town.

As I was thinking about spending the night in my car, I saw one of my new neighbors drive by, probably just getting home like I was. He'd just moved into the building next door, and I'd seen him walk past my window pretty much every day, wearing his work clothes and looking fine as hell. He was white, pretty tall, and blasted hip-hop music in his car whenever he drove by. He always walked with swagger, but he also seemed really approachable, too, like he was always on a chill pill, and nothing ever bothered him. I'd been hoping to run into him at some point.

My neighbor parked on the street and started pimp-walking toward his apartment, like he always does. I was still trying to think of where I was going to sleep that night, as he walked past my building. He nodded at me asking "Whatsup?"

"How's it goin'?" I replied, thinking to myself he looked just as good up close as he did from afar.  

Then he paused at the foot of the staircase, looked at the keys in my hand, looked at the locked door to my building, and looked back at me and put the picture together asking "Are you locked out?"

"Yeah," I said, laughing self-consciously, "I left my key inside."

"Aw, shit," he said, "what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, it's not too cold.  I guess I'll sleep in my car."

"Ah for real?" he asked, "that sucks."

"It's alright," I said with a shrug, "it's just one night."

He seemed to think for a second, then he said, "Yo, I got like a big chair back at my place.  You can crash there tonight if you want.  It's gotta be more comfortable than sleeping in your car, man."

My heart skipped a beat at that point.  I'd seen this guy from a distance several times, but never even thought to speak with him, let alone being in a position where he would invite me to spend the night back at his place!  I knew it didn't mean anything, which was good since I had a boyfriend anyway, but how could I say no?

"That would be really awesome," I said, "are you sure it's okay?"

"Yeah, man, it's cool, we're neighbors, right?"

"You are incredible," I said, "I'll be gone first thing in the morning."

"Don't sweat it, man."

I tried not to look too eager as I walked down the stairs and let him take me back to his place. He told me his name was Simon, he'd just gotten back from some clubs with his friends, and he wanted to crash as soon as we got back, which was fine with me.  He had a roommate, but the roommate was a heavy sleeper, so we didn't have to worry about waking him up.

The chair in Simon's room was big and comfortable, and I was just starting to go to sleep, when I heard him say, "Fuck."  I didn't think anything of it and started to go back to sleep, when he said, "Fuck, man."  I sat up a little and looked over to where he was lying in bed.

"What's -- what's wrong?"

"It's all these bitches at the club, man.  They want you to buy them drinks, buy them drinks, and they be rubbin' up on you all fuckin' night long, but then when you wanna take them home, then they got a 'boyfriend', or 'Maybe next time,' or some shit like that."

"Oh really?" I asked, having no clue about bitches in clubs, then realizing I'd totally just given myself away.

He didn't seem to notice, though. "Fuck yeah, man, and now I'm trying to get the fuck to sleep, and they got me hard as a fuckin' rock."

What did he just say?  Did he really just tell me he had a fucking hard-on, and did he tell me this as I was prepared to spend the night in his bedroom?  Is this what straight guys normally talk about with each other?  Or was he looking for…something else?

"You're -- you're hard right now?" I asked, trying to figure out what the heck to do.

"Rock, fucking, hard," he said without hesitation. "How the fuck am I gonna go to sleep like this?"

I was glad the room was dark, because I probably looked like a deer in the headlights.  If he weren't my neighbor, if I didn't have a boyfriend, and if I'd had a few drinks in me, I might have jumped at what seemed like an open invitation to this hot straight guy's cock.  But if I made a move on my straight neighbor who walks past my place every day, and it turned out I was wrong….

Just then, I heard him make a slapping noise, one, two, three times. "Uh, Simon?" I asked.

"Yo."

"What was that?"

"That was my fuckin' cock, man, I'm tellin' you, I'm rock hard right now, I can't go to sleep."

"It just sounded like your hand or something," I said, still trying to buy time and figure out whether I should just go for it, or forget the whole thing.

"Yo, if you don't believe me, turn on the fuckin' light, man."

I still didn't know what to do, but there was nothing wrong with just looking, was there?  So against my better judgement, I got up, went to the light switch, and turned it on.  And there was Simon, no shirt on, his boxers pulled down, and his seven inch hard cock pointing straight up to his belly button.  He lifted his cock up, then let it smack down hard on his abs a few times.  So that was the slapping noise I'd heard before.

"Wow, you're really hard," was the only stupid thing I could think of to say. "What are you gonna do?"  

"I need to fuckin' bust my nut," he replied, adding "I don't even care, a hot mouth, or a tight pussy, or whatever the fuck, you know?"  When I didn't respond right away, he looked at me and asked, "You like dick, don't you?"

"What?" I asked, panicked. I wasn't expecting that question, even though I guess it was obvious. "I -- yeah, I ...."

"Can you help a brotha out? Please, man," he said, making his fat white cock smack on his abs a few more times, then looking back at me.

I knew I had a boyfriend, and I knew I shouldn't be messing around with guys who lived right next door…but how many times was I going to get a hot straight guy begging me to suck his cock?  So I turned the light off again, figuring that's how he'd want it, and walked over to the bed, filled with lust, and guilt.

I climbed between his legs and tentatively put his cock head in my mouth, still not believing he was letting me do this.  He sighed as soon as my lips closed around his hard-on, so I kept going.  I slowly went all the way down to the base, feeling his cock gag me a few times.  When he still didn't stop me, I sucked his cock a little faster, gagging myself a few more times.  Then I went after his balls, swirling them around in my mouth and licking underneath them.  After a couple minutes, I had this stranger's hairy balls rubbing all over my face, and I felt so disgusting, and so happy.

Then Simon surprised me by grabbing my head and moving my mouth from his balls back onto his cock.  I figured he wouldn't want to touch another guy at all, but he kept his hands on my head as he started roughly forcing his cock head down my throat, making me gag and slobber.  "You like that fuckin' dick, don't you, pussy boy?"  My eyes were watering, my nose was running, and he wasn't letting me off his cock, even though I tried pulling up a few times.  "Yeah you do, you fuckin' bitch boy, I knew you wanted this dick the moment I saw you."

Then without warning, he took his cock out of my mouth and started pulling my shirt off.  I started to say something, but I was still trying to catch my breath, so I just let him do it.  Then he moved around behind me, pushed me up the bed onto my stomach, and started tearing my jeans off, too.  "No, I don't --" I started to say, but he kept pulling them off, and threw them onto the floor.  He moved back up the bed and forced his cock down my throat again.

This time as I was gagging on his cock, he slid his hand inside my briefs and started playing with my hole.  Well this was happening too fast, and it was more than I'd bargained for -- I'd thought I would just suck off this stud, and keep my clothes on, and that would be that.  That wasn't really cheating on my boyfriend, was it, if I didn't even take my clothes off?  But it looked like my neighbor wanted more than to just get his cock sucked, which I wasn't really okay with.

Well, maybe he just wanted to play with my hole while I sucked him off, I thought, and that was it.  I mean, he was straight, wasn't he?  And he hadn't even taken my underwear off.  So after a few seconds, I stopped fighting him and just let him rub a couple slick fingers on my hole while he fucked my throat.

But after just a few minutes of that, he yanked me off his cock and threw me up the bed onto my stomach again.  While I was catching my breath and wiping the slobber off my face, he tore off my underwear, and then he was between my legs, with his tongue up my ass.  How the fuck had that happened?  He was straight, wasn't he?  And I barely even knew this guy!  What was his name again?  And I'd been with my boyfriend for almost three years, and I'd never cheated on him.  What the hell was I doing?  This was totally wrong, and way too fast, and I had to get him off me, and get out of there….  But he was making me feel so good, and my boyfriend had never been this passionate and aggressive with me.  In fact, sex with my boyfriend was pretty routine, and he almost never ate me out, and definitely never as good as this guy.  I could barely even think straight….

Then my neighbor stopped eating me out all of a sudden, and after a few seconds, my head cleared up and I turned around to face him, remembering what I'd wanted to say.  "Listen, I -- I should probably go, I mean I was just going to suck you off, and that's it, but I mean I barely even know you, and I just...."

"Shut up, bitch boy!" he said to me. "You're mine tonight!" With that, he grabbed my face and slammed me down into the pillow, stunning me.  Who was this guy?  What had happened to the laid-back, easygoing guy on the chill pill I'd seen walking past my window every day?  Was he seriously not going to let me leave?

He kept my face buried in the pillow, then I felt his weight on top of me.  I heard him spit a few times, then I felt him rubbing his slick cock head against my hole.  No, this wasn't right, I wasn't a cheater, I couldn't do this to my boyfriend, this was way too fast, I had to get out of there.

"No, wait, I have to go, I can't do this..." I started to say, determined to get out of there, only to feel a sharp, very painful slap across my face.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he grunted.

What was happening?  No one had ever slapped me that hard before.  I tried to force my way out from under him, but he was much stronger than me, and shoved my face back down into the pillow so I could barely breath.  Then I felt his cock head push harder against my hole, and then he was inside me.  I screamed into the pillow, and he held his cock still.

"You can take this dick, you fuckin' slut," he whispered into my ear while holding my arms down so I couldn't fight him.  "You know you want it.  Let me in, let me get off inside you, make me feel good."  I had stopped fighting him and was just focusing on relaxing my hole so it wouldn't hurt so bad, and he had started kissing me as he was whispering these nasty things into my ear.  "I'll stay right here till you get used to me, I'm not goin' anywhere, I know you want this dick."

I don't know if he was right, and I did want it, but my ass eventually started to open up and let him in. I couldn't fight him, he was much stronger than me.  So maybe if I just let it happen, it would all be over soon and I could just forget about this whole thing, and my boyfriend would never find out. "That's right,  I can feel you loosening up for me, I knew you wanted it," he kept whispering into my ear, with his hands still grabbing my wrists.  "Fuck, that feels good, bitch boy, you feel so good."  He started moving his cock in and out of me, and moaning into my ear.  I hoped he would just finish soon.

Then I heard him say, "I've fucked hundreds of bitches just like you, you always put up a fight, but you always take the dick in the end."  Wait, did he just say hundreds?  How was that even possible?  I'd only been with 20 guys, tops, and I thought that was a lot!  Was he even wearing a fucking condom?

"Wait, are you wearing a condom?" I asked, but he didn't answer, he just kept sliding his hard prick in and out of my hole and breathing right onto my face.  I know he heard me.  Why didn't he respond?  "You have to put a condom on," I said, "I never -- you can't fuck me without one."

He still didn't say anything, he just moaned a little louder, fucked me a little faster, and grabbed my wrists a little harder.  I had to get him to stop.  I'd been so careful with the other guys, and I'd even gone with my boyfriend to get tested when we'd first started dating.  Now here was this total stranger inside me with no protection, and he'd said he'd had sex with hundreds of other people!  Had he fucked all of them without a rubber, too?? "No, stop, I have a boyfriend!" I said, desperately trying not to catch anything from this guy I had just barely met. "Get off me!"

I started to struggle again, but it was no use. Instead of letting me go, he got up off me, grabbed both my wrists with one hand, and slapped me hard with his other hand, one, two, three times.  My face was still sore from the first time he'd slapped me, and my eyes started to water.  I knew there was no way to get away from this man, he was all the way inside me with no condom on, and he wouldn't stop no matter how much I begged him or struggled to get away.

He didn't lay back down on top of me or start kissing me again.  Instead he grabbed my wrists and started slamming his unprotected cock into me as hard as he fucking could, anger-fucking me into the mattress.  I could feel sweat dripping off of him onto my back.  He seemed determined to give me a fuck I'd never forget, whether I wanted it or not.

I stopped fighting him, and just hoped he'd hurry up and finish, so I could go.  Then he switched from slam-fucking me to piledriving me, pounding his cock into me over and over again without stopping.  And as angry and worried as I was, his cock started to feel really good inside me, and I started to moan in pleasure.  I didn't know what was happening, or how I could enjoy this even a little bit, but his cock started to feel incredible inside me, like it belonged there. Once again I couldn't think straight, and started to forget that I wanted to get out of there.

Then after a few minutes of pile-driving me, he started to moan louder, and I knew he was about to cum, which brought me back to reality.  For a second, I still had hope he would do the decent thing and pull out before he came, since he knew I didn't want this, and that I definitely didn't want his cum inside me.  But then he started to really slam his raw cock inside me and hold it there, and I knew he was shooting his load deep inside me.  He knew I didn't want his cock or his cum, but he didn't care, he was giving me his load whether I wanted it or not.

After he finished cumming inside me, he let go of my wrists and rolled onto his back. "Fuck, that was good, bitch boy," he said, slapping me hard on my ass, which was now full of his cum.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, or that I had this total stranger's cum deep inside me, and I didn't even know what his status was.  Did he even know?  What had I done?   I started to get up so I could get my clothes back on, when he rolled toward me and held me down again, pushing me into the pillow.  What more did he want with me? I thought he was done?

Then I felt another hand on my ass, and I knew it wasn't his.  What the fuck?  He felt me jump and held me down harder.  "My roommate wants some, too."  His roommate?  What the fuck? Had he been there the whole time, watching this guy force his bare cock into me and shoot his load inside me when I'd begged him to stop?  Had he watched me struggle and done nothing?

The roommate didn't waste any time with foreplay, and before I could say anything, he was on top of me, sliding his hard dick right into my loose, well-fucked hole.  I hadn't even seen the roommate and had no idea what he looked like, and I knew he wasn't wearing a rubber, either.  He must have already been stroking his cock while he was watching Simon fuck me, because he only pounded my ass for a few minutes, then he was shoving his hard cock all the way inside me and shooting his load deep in me to mix with Simon's.

"Fuck," was the roommate's only word, then he pulled out of me and left.  I couldn't believe yet another complete stranger had just cum inside me, and I hadn't even seen this one.  Was I even still clean now?  Had they given me anything?  What had I done?

I started to get up again, but Simon wouldn't let me go.  He turned me on my side and crawled up behind me, pressing his semi-hard cock up against my cummy hole.  "You did so great, baby doll," he whispered to me, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.  "You made me feel so fuckin' good, you know that? So fuckin' good."  He held me tight, pressed up against my back, and for some reason, I could start to feel myself getting turned on.  He shouldn't have cum in me, and he shouldn't be holding me like this.  I had a boyfriend, and this was so completely wrong. But he kept softly kissing my neck, and I didn't stop him.  "And it was so hot seeing you take my roommate's dick.  I wish you could have seen that."

His hand started sliding down my bare chest, towards my cock, which he'd completely ignored before now.  When he wrapped his hand around my cock and balls, I was surprised to realize I was totally hard.  He started stroking my cock, and I didn't tell him to stop.  He spat in his hand and went back to stroking me.  I moaned a little and relaxed into his body, and I think he knew I was his.  After just a few minutes, I was shooting a hot, guilty load all over his sheets, and pressing hard back into his chest.

"I know you're confused right now, baby doll," he said softly as he nibbled my ear some more.  "But I know you liked it.  And I liked it, too.  And I know you'll be back for more." And as I drifted off to sleep with these two strangers' loads planted deep inside me, I knew he was right.

If he was my neighbour, I’d be back for more for sure!