My Twisted Neighbor Lets Me Crash at His Place

Wow I can't believe so many people like my stories! And that you care about the plot and the characters and stuff. That's really incredible:) They're fun to write. I wonder what my neighbors would think if they knew I was putting them in my stories and people were jacking off to them, haha. The real-life "Simon" walks past my window every day, maybe I'll run into him someday:)

I don't think I'll keep writing, though. Someone keeps changing around everything I write without asking me first, which is frustrating. And a lot of times they're making mistakes, which is completely ridiculous. Who edits the editors? Sigh.

On the plus side, if I leave it here, everyone gets a happy ending (unless my editor decided to change that, too), even though of course every one of these bastards is guilty as sin:)

• Upvote 1

Only moderators can edit your stories and they only sometimes make minor changes like spelling or grammatical errors. At least that's what I read.

Please write one final chapter that ties all loose ends? Like who are the strangers that fucked him, what happened to his relationship with his bf? Etc. :D

Wow I am totally flattered and blushing right now:) Okay hopefully you're cool with PDFs because I have many more stories I want to write. I'll try to get the next chapter up in the next day or two. It involves Simon pushing the main character's limits even further into the taboo, making him do things he never thought he'd do, with people he never thought he'd do them with...and Simon possibly starting to have his twisted influence on the not-so-innocent boyfriend Todd, too. I'm looking forward to writing it, haha.

Oh and I will eventually write about who the married stranger is, that'll be a fun one. And maybe the mysterious roommate, too.

Anyway, here are the first four chapters as I originally wrote them, and I'll get started on chapter five:)

My Twisted Neighbor Lets Me Crash at His Place.pdf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, socalboi88 said:

Okay here are chapters 5 and 6, enjoy:)

Thanks for your contribute, you know how is frustrating to read a story interrupted without a end. But since you have found a way (via pdf) to deliver your original versions to your readers why you aren't so kind to post a copy here, no matter what the moderators will do, so you will grant to all members to easily read here your story and even compare both version...