My Twisted Neighbor Lets Me Crash at His Place

You guys are so awesome, it's so hot knowing you guys like my story! It was so much work but a lot of fun, and totally worth it now. I just meant to write the one chapter, then I was going to give up after chapter 4, but you guys told me to keep going and I'm glad I did:)

(And NLbear, I didn't even think about revealing the married stranger or the roommate until you asked:) )

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, socalboi88 said:

You guys are so awesome, it's so hot knowing you guys like my story! It was so much work but a lot of fun, and totally worth it now. I just meant to write the one chapter, then I was going to give up after chapter 4, but you guys told me to keep going and I'm glad I did:)

(And NLbear, I didn't even think about revealing the married stranger or the roommate until you asked:) )

It was a great story and I was always looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure it was a lot of work but kudos that you didn't tell us to stuff it when we asked for more. It shows that you had fun writing it too. Reading your story gave me some ideas and may give it a go myself developing those although English is not my first language.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:35 PM, NLbear said:

It was a great story and I was always looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure it was a lot of work but kudos that you didn't tell us to stuff it when we asked for more. It shows that you had fun writing it too. Reading your story gave me some ideas and may give it a go myself developing those although English is not my first language.

I'd be interested to read some of your fiction. I've already cum a few times reading about your real-life exploits:)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Really great story Socalboi88. I love the idea of cheating and the getting found out leading to the main characters fucking around together.

I have a story in the bug chasing fiction section you may enjoy. 

Married couple looking for a thitd.

On 10/5/2017 at 5:24 AM, Wetnraw said:

Really great story Socalboi88. I love the idea of cheating and the getting found out leading to the main characters fucking around together.

I have a story in the bug chasing fiction section you may enjoy. 

Married couple looking for a thitd.

I've read your story and it's really hot! I'm reading it again now:)

That was great, socalboi. I love stories about guys being led to embrace becoming a good, eager sub slut, and the happy ending was perfect in every detail. If inspiration strikes again, I look forward to reading what you come up with. From one "boi" to another: Good job.

Edited by Critter
Typo.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2017 at 10:18 AM, IEvoyeurboy69 said:

I read the story and HAD to create an account just to tell you how hot and amazing that was. Living vicariously through your characters lol. I've blown so many loads over reading this over and over again. Love it 110%.

Fuck that is so nice of you! I love to hear that:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...