Need a dry camp space to watch the Eclipse

Guest I84SexSlave4All

Guest I84SexSlave4All

Hey everyone,

Did you want to find a dry camp space in the "zone," but don't want to be charged $75-$500 a night.  If you are a gay bareback pig fucker camp at my place for free.

In sunny high desert Ontario, Oregon off of Interstate I-84 on the bank of the Snake River. A cruisy state park with bathrooms, BBQ pits and picnic tables is just down the street, Love's Travel Plaza is within walking distance for showers and other amenities. Also within a short walk are an amazing Thai  Food  Truck along with Mexican, Hot Dog/Brats, Burgers, and video poker options.

There is a sling in the garage with room for a  couple more and a barn. Unfortunately clothing must be worn outside.

Fun can be had by all and the cost? It's free so please bring extra lube, toys and to share and keep things tidy. No scat. No minors allowed. You are responsible for keeping your belongings safe.

Reply here or on my profile wall if interested.   Unfortunately room is limited and other sites are involved. Feel free to stop and say hello and drop a load if nearby.