Two loads twenty minutes

bbofallonmo

yesterday was a good day.  Got home from work early so fired up the computer and put a cumdump ad on craigslist.  I go into the bedroom and put on my fuck my hole raw jock and started cruising tumblr.  About 5 minutes I went outside and smoked a bowl and a half of some killer 420.  The mood was perfect for pigging out on raw anon cock before my husband got home.  he has no idea I cheat.  have a semi regular dna donor that fucks me a few times a month  sends me an email saying to try and find another guy, he wants to tag team me.  Guy responds to craigslist ad and he comes over.  Turns out hes bred me once before  other guys running a little late so craigslist whips his cock and I start sucking  about 5 minutes hes fingering my hole.  I start dripping and he turns me around and shoves his whole raw fuckstick up my tight hole.  he pushes my head down and blast his load in my guts  he pumps a while then shoves his cock in my mouth.  Tasting his load was so hot.  He pulls up his underwear and heads downstairs to the door where semi regular is waiting.  He comes in adn places a hand down my shorts and feeds me more load  we go upstairs   he fucks me and mixes his cum with craigslist guy.  Felt like such a cum whore.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing nicer than multiple loads in your hole from multiple cocks. my ex used to buttplug me between tops fucking me so little leaked out and he could use their seed so he could use it for lube when he fucked me after they had finished.