Palm Springs - best resort?

JFC1982

A bottom bud and I want to go to Palm Springs in the fall when it cools down and get him a ton of loads -- set up in a room at a gay resort and get him bred. Which of the resorts is the way to go? Been to PS, but never to any of the gay spots, so recommendations very welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It really depends more on what you like. Bears, - Canyon Club, Circuit Queens - All Worlds, Daddies - CCBC.  They all have overlap, but for the most part, that's the breakdown. A lot of guys stay in Warm Sands at the nicer resorts (without playrooms) and either order in or they visit the other resorts.  All Worlds and CCBC are the most popular for open door scenes.  CCBC is my personal favorite - I've consistently had fun there morning, noon and night. Love the playspaces, and the variety of guys. It trends towards older and more piggy guys (I've found) and those both work for me....

• 2 weeks later...