Str8 London kid barebacks me

A few nights ago, I was having a frustrating night with a lot of flakes and no-shows. Nothing seemed to be working that night. My BBRT post wasn't getting any response. I was only getting game players and pic collectors from Grindr, Growlr and Scruff. So, I finally posted an ad on Craigslist. I got 2 hits from it. One also turned out to be a pic collecting flake. But one reply finally worked out. He said he was a 24 year old str8 kid that just needed to get sucked and rimmed. I invited him to come to my hotel. Gave him my room number and he said he'd be there in 15 mins. I told him I'd have the door unlocked and lights dim for him to come in. I'd be on my knees, ready for him.

He was really anxious for my mouth, because he was walking into my hotel room in under 10 minutes. He quickly shucked his pants and underwear and was putting his limp cock up to my mouth within seconds. I sucked on his British foreskin and felt his cock swell and grow in my mouth. I sucked on his cock and his balls and looked up into his eyes as I worshiped his str8 cock. Then he moved to the bed. He sat on the edge and I crawled over between his legs and again went to work on his cock and balls. He was now fully hard and leaking some precum. I lifted his legs and licked his puckered asshole. He moved his knees to his chest and I made love to his hole. I got my tongue as deep up into his hole as I could. I was licking the soft, pink insides of his arse. I ate his hole for about 5 minutes, then began to alternate between eating his arse and sucking his uncut cock. 

Finally, I got up and knelt on the edge of the bed. "Fuck me", I demanded. 

"I don't fuck guys", he said.

"Fuck me", was all I said. I wanted his young, str8 cock in me. 

He finally got up and moved behind me. I had a small bottle of lube on the bed. I lubed up my ass and tossed the bottle to him. While he was lubing up his cock, I was sniffing poppers.

He then slid up into me in one, quick motion. He was soon fucking me hard and deep. Just like he would fuck his girls pussy. His cock felt great inside me. He gave me about 4 or 5 minutes of hard fucking before he rammed deep into me and let out a soft groan. His cock throbbed as he filled my ass with his young spunk. Then he quickly pulled from me and asked if he could use the bathroom. I said, "Of course". 

He washed up, dressed and left without saying a word. 

There's something I find so enjoyable about getting a str8 guy to do more than they ever thought they'd do with another guy. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

• 2 months later...