Bottom Pride Symbol?

Princealbert69

There's a pride flag, seemingly for everything.  I don't know of one for bottoms.  Closest thing is maybe hanky code, or maybe jockstraps at the bath house.  It'd be cool to have an actual symbol.  Something to put on a flag, tattoo, or wear as a pendant--something like that.  Anyone know of anything?  

There are some guys that see being a bottom as just a position preference.  For me, it's like something deep down--I AM A BOTTOM.  I use my dick to fuck girls or to jerk-off when I'm alone.  But with guys--I don't fuck--my ass is my main sexual organ.  There are some other threads about the use of the word "pussy.'  I don't usually call my hole a pussy, but I find the term fitting since my hole is there to fuck and my dick is really more akin to a clit--I don't use it like a top does and I don't want to.  

Anyway, it'd be cool to have a symbol for guys like us.  

Edited by Princealbert69
Wordsmithing

I don't think hanky codes are used anymore?

There's this company in the UK which manufactures "identity" underwear like briefs and jocks (top, bottom, power bottom, vers etc., use the drop down menu). Looks and shows great under low rise jeans or shorts. Even a dog tag. It shows what you are in public without the need to tell.

https://www.curbwear.com/collections/power-bottom

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

Lol.  Yeah, I don't think so... though you do see the colors some.  Color coded shoe laces or piping on clothes.  I was just trying to think of the closest thing...  

Thanks for the link.  Hadn't seen those.  Cool stuff.  

Guest Dickmagnet
1 hour ago, NLbear said:

There's this company in the UK which manufactures "identity" underwear like briefs and jocks (top, bottom, power bottom, vers etc., use the drop down menu). Looks and shows great under low rise jeans or shorts. Even a dog tag. It shows what you are in public without the need to tell.

https://www.curbwear.com/collections/power-bottom

Awesome website Thanks for the link.