Regular fuck but needed more

shanepig

Yesterday I hooked up with a regular bottom of mine. It was late in the afternoon  and I was horny after working all day. Stop by his place and he was lubed and face down on his bed. I stripped and started fucking. I was a complete animal an needed to unload. I pounded away at his hole for five minutes and shot a nice load. He milked my cock for ten minutes till I was hard again. I pumped for awhile but wasn't going to shoot for now.  He has a nice cock so I blew him but he was in bottom mood we 69 for a bit and then I left. 

I was still horny so swung by Club Philly on way home and grab a locker. Cruised around. It was slow late afternoon on a Saturday so not busy yet. Went to dark room sucked a guy and he returned the favor. Not really into him so moved on. Tried to hook up with black guy around my age and build with nice cock but didn't seem interested in me.. so keep cruising. Went into a room with a bottom face down. He was slim with nice bubble butt highlighted by tan lines. I sunk my cock in deep and went to town. We left the door open since we both were into more. Black guy from earlier stops by watches for a bit and.joins in. Bottom boi blows him for a bit then we switch up. I'm getting blown and black dude is pounding away. 

Hot daddy bear squeezes in and strats rubbing my azz with his big dick.  He starts working lube in my hole opening me up and feeding me poppers.  I getting a fucking awesome blow job, high on poppers, and really need to be fucked. I'm begging the bear to fuck me. He obliges and pushes in balls deep. Thankfully he held poppers under my nose and kept inhaling deeply. Finally I turned into a fucking slut and the bear went to town on my hole.  The bottom dude and me adjusted position so we could 69 and get fucked. Yes I'm a pig slut. We going at at it hot and heavey and I suck the black dudes cock in between blows. Fucking tasty.  Apparently bottom dude is doing same to the bear. 

The fucking gets hard and the bear unloads in my azz.  Black dude is still fucking away but bear pulls out and leaves. I switch to getting blown and watching the bottom get pounded.I'm still getting blown and watching the bottom boi pig out as he gets split roasted. I shot my load down his thoart and let him keep sucking me for a few minutes. The black dude starts blasting load after load. It was fucking hot... Black dude pulls out and the bottom boi and I cleaned up the cock sucking and licking till the black dude couldn't take it anymore. The black dude left and the bottom and I played around for a bit eating azz and sucking dick.   I left after 15 minutes of play.

Satisfied I showeredd and left. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2