Fucked by 2 Scots in London

Last week I got fucked late at night by an older, but very hot Scot Biker Dude from north of Edinburgh, Scotland. He was staying in the same London hotel that I was staying in. He messaged me on Grindr and said he wanted to be sucked and rimmed before going to bed. I went to his room and did exactly that. Then he bent me over and pumped a load into me. He has an 8" uncut cock that's very thick. And as rock hard as an 18 year old. He gives a good, hard and deep fucking. Once he had cum in my arse, we were both satisfied and I went back to my room about 1am to go to bed. Ready to go to work again in the morning. I was pretty busy the next two nights and didn't get any action. But on the 3rd night I contacted the hot Scot Biker guy and he said he'd contact me when he got back from his night of drinking with his mates. He told me he had fucked my Scot friend C.C. who lived near my hotel. He asked me to contact him and see if he could join us? I did so. 

C.C. is another older Scot guy that has fucked me half a dozen times when I've been in London. He lives just a few blocks from my hotel. C.C. told me that the other Scot guy had fucked him a few days ago. He would love to join us. C.C. showed up at my room about 10pm. He and I walked up two floors to the other Scots room. We all 3 quickly undressed and I ended up on my knees, taking turns sucking both their big cocks with red pubes. It was very hot. Then I knelt on the edge of the bed and the Edinburgh Scot began to fuck me, while C.C. knelt on the bed in front of me and fed me his cock. Then they switched places and C.C. fucked me. C.C. is a quick cummer and he filled my ass with his load in less than 5 minutes of fucking. 

So, C.C. and the other Scot changed positions again. I cleaned off C.C.'s cock with my mouth as the other guy again slid up into my arse. C.C.'s cum came squishing out as Edinburgh Scot's big, thick cock slid up into me. C.C.'s cum made great lube for this big cock as he began to pound me. He was slapping my ass and calling me a whore as he assaulted my ass. About 10 minutes of heavy pounding finally resulted in Edinburgh guy groaning and slamming deep into me, filling my hole with his hot load. When he pulled his long cock from me, I dropped to my knees to clean my cum from his cock, as he softened in my mouth. 

We all three kissed as we dressed. Then C.C. and I left as we all told each other that we hoped we'd someday, somehow have a chance to all play together again. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

• 5 weeks later...