First CumUnion

I attended my first CumUnion a couple of months ago in Vegas.  And let me say it was amazing.  

I was very nervous and excited so I arrived somewhat early.  Not surprisingly at that point in time there weren't too many guys in attendance, so for the most part (initially) I just wandered around, watching the club fill-up, and as I hoped, after a bit of time had passed the management opened the back room, which, when I checked it out, I knew was my kind of spot.

In the middle of the room against a wall was a platform stairs that had bedding on it.  Leading up to this point I has been too nervous to actually do anything, but as I walked up to the platform a pair of hands grabbed me and bent me over the platform from behind.  I never really saw who it was but I am thankful to him.  The unknown man slid my towel off my ass, and caressed my cheeks.  Somewhat flustered I was about to say something when a bottle or poppers was thrust under my nose.  Breathing in deep my head went fuzzy and I ended up just laying in the platform with this stranger behind me groping my ass. 

"Good boy, here we go," the stranger whispered into my ear as I also heard him spit on my ass and I feel his dick rubbing on my hole.  A small moan escapes from my mouth.  Mercifully he made me take several deep hits of poppers before he added some additional spit to my hole and thrust into my ass.  At first it was quite painful, so naturally I bucked, trying to get up, but he dropped all his weight on my back, holding me still as he pumped slowly in and out of my ass, wordlessly growling his approval.  My ass finally opens up and he goes faster, and before I know it  I was moaning and screaming like a whore.

"Oh, yeah, boy, take my dick!  Take my fucking load," he grunted just as I felt him thrust deep before pulling out.  Laying on the platform still before I can even move another dick enters my hole. Some other guy who I can't see has started fucking me next.  An older gentleman starts playing with my dick as the other guy fucked me, whispering "Get ready boy.  You have 's' line forming behind you all ready to breed that ass." 

I whimpered in response as the second guy continued to fuck me faster and faster, shouting just as he added his load to my ass.  Once again as soon as he pulls out another dick is in my ass.  That night I lost count of how many guys fucked me and how many loads I had.  I could barely walk and cum was dripping out my hole.  One of the best experiences I have ever had.  Can't wait to do it again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 22

Hot. Love when someone you haven't seen takes you from behind! At the Cumunion party I went to in NYC, it was the combination of smells (sweat and cum) and sounds (moaning, growling, and pounding) that was so intoxicating. An incredible sexual awakening.

e

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a perfect first time!  There i nothing like the feeling of abandon when you're bent over for cock after cock. Feeling them all unload and knowing that YOR hole made them cum..... Heaven!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cumbro said:

Hot. Love when someone you haven't seen takes you from behind! At the Cumunion party I went to in NYC, it was the combination of smells (sweat and cum) and sounds (moaning, growling, and pounding) that was so intoxicating. An incredible sexual awakening.

e

At Paddles??? 

• Upvote 1

The CumUnion I went to a couple months ago was a huge sexual hightlight and I am going to rearrange my work schedule for next year so i can attend them every month and travel to ones in other cites to maximize the use i get and increase my partner count. As you discovered, any guy that truly enjoys the sport of sex with do well in Cumunion with his fellow Lust hungry males at one.

13 hours ago, evilalex said:

are they strictly bb?

There is no rule saying BB only.  Heck the one in Seattle is held at Steamworks and they have been known to kick barebackers out in the past.  But being that Cumunion is sponsored by and produced by BBRT one would have to be stupid to think it was a safesex event.  Guys asking for condom use are probably going to get turned down and will be in the minority curing Cumunion that is for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 7:47 PM, evilalex said:

are they strictly bb?

The Cumunion parties in Chicago at Jackhammer are mostly bb, but they do have condoms available. I only see bb tho. The parties are super hot. I really like being in the sling. 

On 8/19/2017 at 7:47 PM, evilalex said:

are they strictly bb?

The Cumunion parties in Chicago at Jackhammer are almost all bb. There are condoms available but I never see them used. The parties are super hot!  A lot of horny guys and hard cocks. 

• 4 months later...