First CumUnion

18 hours ago, breedmeindy said:

Supposedly one is cumming to Indianapolis soon... if it does my ass will be bent over or in the air!!!

It was this past weekend at the Works. I didn't go, but it was listed as a party ad on BBRTS.  Should also be listed on the CumUnion website for the next few months.

Nothing more wonderful than being in a darkroom ... or sleazy setting with lots of anonymous cocks which want to enter you ...where it is a joy just to indulge in that sensation what it is all about ... RAW BBreeding ... having FUN.

The combination of being in this seedy place where you can smell PURE RAW SEX - the sweat, the poppers, the cum and piss - and hearing others enjoying it as much as you yourself ... the sound of hard pounding, the slapping of balls against naked asses - hearing the gagging of cocks being shoved deep into throats while others use the ass - knowing that they all take it raw and deep... that none is refuses ... to hear the moans, groans and screams of BLISS ... 

YES CUM UNION is the total thrill, as we all know why we are there and every cock is welcummmm - especially when you eventually feel all those loads dripping from your well used and abused cunt ... I LOVE ❤️ it !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cumunion is like Disneyland for slutty cumdumpster faggots like me. i really learned what i am and why i exist at those bareback parties.i was always a very slutty bareback whore but going there and taking 30,40 or more loads from anonymous strangers in a single night really showed me  i was born to be a fuckslut and a public cumdumpster for any and all men that want to use a cumdump like me to get off.i love getting in the public sling blindfolded and take anonymous loads all night.but i also love taking loads on the darkroom fuckbench so i can blow guys while other men fuck me

fullsizeoutput_2d3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...