How long does his load stay inside you?

iwantitall

I had a really good fuck session a week ago, three loads (that I know of), and also one or two that I suspect, in one night. Sometimes you don't feel it when a guy comes inside you. But there is evidence, like a very sloppy ass. More about that just now. But I was wondering, it is a week later and I swear there is still some cum inside me. I can smell it when I go for a shit and wipe my ass. It's always like that a week or so after I've had a few loads in a row. My imagination or do other bottoms experience the same? Of course most of it gets pushed out afterwards in a day or so, but sometimes I feel like there is still some cum hiding somewhere up there for quite a while. I like it. It means the load lasts a while.

About the previous episode. It was in a sauna in Johannesburg, always busy and always interesting. This time it was even more interesting, there was a really good-looking Colombian guy, he asked me for a smoke and I heard he had an accent, so asked where he came from. In my country very few people speak Spanish, but I do, so we ended up having a really nice conversation and he was very happy to be able to speak Spanish. But eventually talking got boring and I went to the backroom. The sauna is big, with many different areas. My favourite is is the one darkroom (there are several) where there is a sling. There are also some beds, and a separate little area, completely dark, behind some chains, where the gloryholes are. As I entered the darkroom I could see there was someone on the bed right by the door. The main area of this darkroom is about 98% dark, you can see a little bit. So I sat down next to him and started playing with his cock right away. He was hard but very small. He was quite a big guy. He turned me on my side and wanted to fuck me. I let him. But because his body was so big, his cock somehow did not quite go in all the way, just the tip really. I tried to make him lie on his back so I could sit on him but he resisted. He kept fucking me in the sideways position, just the little tip going in and out. When he came, it was like some of it inside, some outside. He left me with quite a sloppy hole. 

So I went to the gloryhole area, where it is completely dark. You can't see anything. There were no cocks sticking out through the gloryholes but there was someone standing right at the end. I felt him up and down, sucked a bit, waited for the cock up my ass, but he was obviously also bottom. Then someone came in, felt me up and down, fingered me, and then he fucked me. But he put on a condom. It was the Colombian. I know that because he asked me in English if he was hurting me, his accent was obvious. He fucked me really long, I leaned against the wall, ass up, and I had to balance really well to stay standing. But then, very suddenly, he just pulled out and left. So I went back to the main area of the dark room, where, on the other side, there are also some beds. I just lay down there ass up and waited. Very soon a cute blonde guy, who I had seen outside, came over and just stuck his cock in. No foreplay or nothing. He fucked me long and hard also, and then started slowing down and said he had to take a break. I felt my ass, it was sloppy with warm cum. He obviously came but did not want me to know. Right after another guy stuck his cock in, hard fuck, then just pulled out. My ass was still sloppy but by now I was not sure if it was the latest guy or the previous guy.

So back I went to the gloryholes. There was someone, I felt him up and down, he had a PA. I have never been fucked by a guy with a piercing. I have had hundreds of cocks, but never a pierced guy. I sucked him hard, he turned me around, he stuck it in. I was a bit disappointed, I thought I would feel some sensation from the piercing but, honestly, I just felt a big, hard cock. Didn't matter. He fucked me really good. And I could feel him cum. He was one of those guys you can feel contract and shoot, contract and shoot. That is what I am always searching for. So he left and I stayed for a while.

Someone entered again. It was the Colombian. He knew it was me, he turned me around, stuck his cock in. Again with a condom. Again a very long fuck. And then he came, I could feel him contract and shoot as well. But he wore a condom. He pulled out. I grabbed his cock, pulled off the condom and held it in my hand as he left. I took the condom and tried to eat the cum inside, but there was nothing. It was empty. How can that be? My ass felt sloppy but I wasn't sure if it was him or the pierced guy. Later I realised I should have checked the tip of the condom. I think the Colombian bit it off. I think he did cum inside me. I went home smiling like I had just won the lottery.

Edited by iwantitall
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

If all of it doesn't come out with the first dump, certainly the rest would come out by the second. I find usually within 12 hours I've absorbed or expelled pretty much any cum that I received from that scene. A week certainly sounds like an imagination situation. Not much stays in for a week, just ask the corn I ate last night. :) 

• Upvote 2

It could be that the fuck rubbed your hole raw and what you're actually smelling is more like non-visible blood, it takes your hole a little bit of time to recuperate so there could be some residual mucus and blood from the healing process. (Not totally unlike a period.)Of course, that's just opinion, but I agree with the others, there are no hidden areas for cum to hide. It quygets pushed out of your system.

• Like 1

This spring, had 4 guys fuck me at the bath, with the last dumping a small load of piss also, was able to hold it in for about 14 hours. By the next morning pretty much all of it had been absorbed and only a very small of juice remained, only about a teaspoons worth. There was no really abnormal odor, only other side effect was that I was super horny for the rest of the week.

When my fuck buddy or hook up cum in me it doesn't stay in me long, I don't really find any extra sexual enjoyment in keeping it.

If it's a late night fuck I'll probably wait squeeze it out the morning after. If it's a normal fuck at my place I'll go and expel it straight away or sometimes the top even sucks it out and spits it into my mouth and I swallow. If it's at his place I'll usually wait until I get home.

• Like 1

Man, for as long as I have taken it up the ass, I have enjoyed keeping cum in my ass as long as possible.  Usually have my glass plug with me.....comfortable, just large enough.....so I can stay plugged.....but also open a bit (for the NEXT load) as long as possible.

And, there is something so wonderfully erotic about it being a virus laden load.  Even though I have been POZ for a few months now, knowing I took a POZ cock and have that diseased cum in my ass turns me on like little else can.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don 't know if it would all stay in you until the next time you went to the bathroom or not.  When I'm with a BB partner I always tell him to shove it in me as deep as he can when he cums and pump his load as far up inside me as he can.  Unless he can keep going and he fucks some of it out of me, nothing comes out when he pulls out.  I think it's probably because I like to take it deep.  It's been a long time since I've had that wet spot in my pants because I usually slip a plug in and keep his load in me as long as I can.

So true, when I fuck loads deep up the ass, then it's supposed to stay there, nothing better than having a load in the ass, or fucking a guy who has a charge of loads in the ass!

Guest Memphian

I once took a load at the adult theater, had to leave there and do a two hour road trip.  When I finally sat on a toilet there wasn't much left, but you could see  a couple of clumps of his swimmers floating in the bowl.  I don't' think there would have been anything an hour later.  

I used to have a regular and when we would bare back there would always be plenty left about 45 min. later when I got home.  I loved fingering my hole and remembering how he fucked me, and even using some of his leakage on my dick for jerking off.  

Guest Lempriere

We know how great it is to keep it in.  Does anyone know if there are psychotropic effects from cum in the ass?  Women certainly get a rush from it, according to the literature, but i haven't been able to find anything about similar effects for men who absorb cum.