How long does his load stay inside you?

iwantitall

On 9/9/2017 at 4:12 PM, Lempriere said:

We know how great it is to keep it in.  Does anyone know if there are psychotropic effects from cum in the ass?  Women certainly get a rush from it, according to the literature, but i haven't been able to find anything about similar effects for men who absorb cum.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Cum makes us feel good. I always feel great after a fuck session, often for days to follow. This is an interesting piece: http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-05/come-again-science-semen-part-deux

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, iwantitall said:

I think you hit the nail on the head. Cum makes us feel good. I always feel great after a fuck session, often for days to follow. This is an interesting piece: http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-05/come-again-science-semen-part-deux

I agree that cum in my ass makes me feel good.   While I try to keep cum inside me as long as possible,  it usually is leaked out in 8 to 10 hours.  

While I can't prove it scientifically, I have to believe some microscopic components of cum are absorbed into the colon wall, and act as mood elevators.

I also believe other components of cum are similarly absorbed over several hours, and stimulate  intense cravings for more cum.    

So while I enjoy and feel good to have cum marinating in my ass, I am always looking for more cumloads.    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2017 at 10:53 AM, rede4it said:

Man, for as long as I have taken it up the ass, I have enjoyed keeping cum in my ass as long as possible.  Usually have my glass plug with me.....comfortable, just large enough.....so I can stay plugged.....but also open a bit (for the NEXT load) as long as possible.

And, there is something so wonderfully erotic about it being a virus laden load.  Even though I have been POZ for a few months now, knowing I took a POZ cock and have that diseased cum in my ass turns me on like little else can.  

I also always have a butt plug with me as well. If a Top deems me fit to take his seed, then I'm going to keep it as long as possible! So after they breed me, if at that point we are finished, I hand the Top my plug and let him capture his load inside me. A lot of Tops, I have found, like that.

And YES!! OMFG YES! If the load that was deposited inside of me is a Poz load...it is wonderfully erotic! Those loads are extra special and must be kept inside until total absorption has taken place or as long as is humanly possible!! You must let those special loads perform their magic inside our little faggot cunts!

Guest Porthos

I always keep the loads inside me...I remember the summer I was pozzed I got fucked about 8 times by a very hot black man. At the time I had no idea the semen he was depositing in me was toxic but I was always kept it in me all night. I like to think that allowing his swimmers to stay inside me all night helped facilitate my conversion

Was at Pleasuredome sauna in London recently and took 2 loads from 2 different guys. Managed to hold them in my hole. After a while the first guy was still horny, we had a second round and this time he fisted me and dumped another load. I walked around leaking cum down my legs feeling quite slutty.

Later I saw a middle-eastern guy lying facing down in a room. I used some of the cum from my hole to fuck him and he did not seem to care. The thought of using other guys' cum from my hole was incredible and I quickly shot my load in him. Great lube!

BTW, no one mentioned or asked about condoms or status.

• Like 3

Guest bbncguy

I keep the seed in me as long as possible. If it leaks out I enjoy the feel between my ass cheeks, other wise I try to absorb as much as possible. My motto: no pulling out and no pushing out!