Your Story

You. You are 19 years old and the year is 1991. It is the Summer after your first year of college and you have so many regrets. You messed up. You were so glad to be free, to be away from your religious parents that you started drinking rum mixed with Coke. It was illegal to have hard liquor in the dorm, but you fell in with a bad crowd. Your buddy Andrew was the leader of the group and looked like a full-grown man. He never got carded.You want to be Andrew. Actually, you might like him too much. You know you are gay and that it will never go away. Drinking alcohol made you feel so good and, for a while, you were doing it every day.

Last Winter you went to a basketball game because your school has always had famously good teams. You don't really care about sports, but Andrew does. He likes to go to games and get rowdy. So you took the quickest route from your dorm which went through campus and down a hill. You don't remember much about the game except that it was very loud. You and Andrew were both pretty drunk. On the way back, you felt so tired. You wanted to lie down on a bench somewhere. Andrew was still pumped up from the game. He was talking so much and his words sounded like scribbles.

"I gotta take a leak," he announced.

The two of you went behind the architecture building and pissed side by side. Maybe you were too out of it to realize you were looking at his long penis as he let loose a heavy stream of pee. He might have noticed, but he'd never remember. Then a bright light. You were busted by a campus cop. You were furious for whatever reason. Charges. You were both busted for public intoxication and indecency. You never drank again after that night. Your parents were upset of course. They payed for your bail and a lawyer. It wasn't so bad in the end. You'd never ever been in trouble before...and the judge gave you forty hours of community service.  

So now you are wearing an orange vest and picking up trash with other busted kids around your age. Not Andy. His folks gave a lot of money to the school and he somehow got off free. You just do as you're told now. The guy in charge took you and the others to the park and gave you a long, stabbing stick that you used to poke pieces of trash and put them in a trash bag. It's hot and the mosquitoes are bad this year. Time flew by as you did your service...you actually didn't mind it too much. You thought of your first grade teacher (Miss Kraus) who used to take the whole class on "field trips" where  all you did was clean up litter. She was a very big on the environment. You can barely remember what she looked like, but she made an impact on you somehow because you hated litter --- it was another form of pollution. It made you unreasonably mad to see trash on the ground. It gave you satisfaction to remove it. 

You haven't touched a drop of alcohol in six months. and your head felt clear. You could feel the hot wind blowing through your brain. The guy in charge (Wyatt) noticed how good you were and how many bags you filled. He smiled and talked differently to you than he did the other ones. He liked your focus.  "I'm gonna give you credit for ten hours today instead of six. You've done twice as much as any of the others."

You smile at him gratefully. Wyatt is tall and a little husky. Probably not even five years older than you. You like his dark beard and the hair on his hands. You say nothing, though. You know that you get crushes too easily...and that's why you're here now. Andrew. You haven't thought of him in several weeks. 

You were never a 'teacher's pet'. Not ever. You always hated those kids. But now you'd become one. Wyatt made you his . Nobody gave you shit about it -- to your face anyway. As a matter of fact, some of them buddied-up to you, hoping to garner some of Wyatt's favor for themselves. One guy named 'Tooker' was your new friend. He wasn't a student as far as you could tell. He was almost 30 and heavily tattooed. Had an earring even. He hung around you as you went on your mission of litter removal. 

"I think I hate the spent fireworks the most. So many tiny pieces of paper."

You think Tooker is sexy too. He is almost as tall as Wyatt, but not as hairy...and darker complected. Maybe he was part Mexican or Italian. He kept up with your pace, doing a well as you. It was a giant city park and the two of you went deeper into the unused section of the park. You were probably getting too far from Wyatt and the others, but that gave Tooker the opportunity to have a cigarette. It wasn't against the rules to smoke, but it was frowned upon. 

"You never drink water, kid. Don't you get dehydrated? I drink as much water as I can."

You want to say something, but don't. 

"That's why I always have to piss. That bathroom is too far from here. Watch out for whats-his-name. I'm gonna go now."

He unzipped his jeans and peed against a tree. This was all too familiar to you, but you couldn't help but look. His dick wasn't all that long, but pretty thick. You saw how hairy his crotch was. And he saw you looking.

"It's been so long since I had a blow-job. You like being blown? Blowing?"

You have no idea how to answer. You feel excited and scared. 

"Well, I guess you don't talk much. Is it okay if I beat off for a minute? You can watch if you want. I think I want you to see it up close. You can touch my balls."

He knew what you were and what you wanted. You unsteadily walked toward him, closer. Tooker's dick was fully hard and looked purple. You look around. No one was close. It wouldn't hurt just to watch. You masturbate often, but it might be fun to watch someone else do it. You also wanted to touch him. His jeans went lower down his legs. 

"Just get down on your knees for a better look."

You did. The sight activated a prehistoric part of your brain.  You not only touched his hard penis, but went ahead and took it in your mouth. Tooker liked that a lot. He had long fingers that twined in your hair in a way that felt so right. There was AIDS out there, but not here. not now. Right? 

"Shit. Yeah! Your mouth feels like velvet. I'm gonna cum pretty soon. Will you swallow it down?"

You thought you probably would like doing that. But then....

"What have we here??" Wyatt asked. Shit. Kiss all your brownie points away. You'd been busted again. This whole gay thing was going to lead you down the drain.

Tooker's dick was out of your mouth and back in his pants instantly. You are still on your knees.

Tooker tried to be casual. "Is it time to go, boss?"

"It was about forty minutes ago. I've already driven the van back. I knew you two were up to something...being so far away."

Your face feels hot and you suddenly wished you had hydrated.

"I...I'm sorry. It won't happen again." You sound scared.

"Relax. You need to worry about other things. Like -- you just had an HIV positive dick in your mouth. Tooker is pretty famous in this town. First poz guy we ever had in the system."

"I...oh." You are 19 and out of options. 

Tooker just looked at the ground and frowned.

"You guys aren't in trouble, OK? I just to watch you two fuck. If you both fuck -- with no condom, I'll clear all your service hours. How'a that? Tooker still has over a hundred hours left, but the kid only has 13."

That's all Tooker needed to hear. He took off his shoes, socks and jeans, but left his t-shirt on. There was a metal earring on the head of his dick. He kissed you hard on the mouth. Yes. You wanted sex with this thug. You didn't care about the virus in his semen. 

"Take the boy's clothes off." Wyatt was leaning against a tree,jacking off.

There are a million thoughts racing in your head. None came to the forefront as Tooker undressed you. He wanted his hours over with more than he wanted to fuck you. So what? You could feel and almost smell the heat from his bare loins. This guy was way more experienced than you would probably ever be. He may have been ordered to do this, but you had a feeling he would try to do it eventually. 

"Push him to the ground, Tooker. I want to see your ass pumping. Make it last." Wyatt was jerking his meat faster.

You are instantly flat on your back with a dull thud. There's no air in your lungs. He might have broken you. 

"Don't worry, little man. I am close to coming and this will be quick. Try to relax your ass muscles a little."

You don't know how to do that. Then Tooker was on top of you. He smelled like sweat and Summer. "Spit on him. Make him a little bitch," The boss man said in a disgusting voice. 

All of your nerve endings are on alert. This feels good and natural. He spits in your hair and you discover you don't mind it that much. But then his decorated penis goes inside of you a little.

"Shit, Tooker! Keep him quiet. Somebody will hear!"

Your own screams echo in your head and they are real. There was no pain like this that you can ever remember. It didn't go away. A hand went over your mouth as the man was actually fucking you. Hard. You were no longer a virgin. A moan escaped your lungs. It feels better when you stop fighting. It might feel great if you let it. You enjoy it. It is unbelievable. The hand is removed from your mouth. "Yeah! You like it, don't you? I'm going to cum inside of you pretty soon. Yeah!"

You will remember forever the point in time where this man's eyes rolled back as he went faster and harder. You had an orgasm right before he did. Then it was over. 

"Well done! Tooker--take your stuff back to the van. Don't wander off, and I'll clear both of you when we get back." You are still lying there, naked. A mosquito landed on your forehead. Then Wyatt walks over to you, his dick still jutting out from his fly.

"Quite a ride, huh? Oh hell, you're bleeding like crazy. Stay there and let it seep out. Don't want getting any of that on the upholstery." 

You don't know what to say, think or feel. "Oh yeah! Stay there. I'm almost finished. He stroked faster and faster and then stopped. A spray of hot fluid hits your face. Wyatt had added his own contribution to all of this. 

"It's late. Just put on your pants and sit on your vest when we get in the van. You've graduated!"

You hardly remember anything right after that. That night and even that week are dark now, School started again and you keep your head down and tackle the books. There's a virus in your blood now. Would it bloom into something else? It might. You don't know.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...