Videos or pics you found of yourself online

Thirst4Daddy

Over the years I know I've been filmed on video and had pictures taken of me in many - compromising - positions. I'm sure there are more videos I don't know about from all the times I've been blindfolded or too drunk or high to notice or care. Not to mention the many, many, many pics I've sent over grindr, bbrt, a4a, manhunt, over the years. 

Has anyone found pictures or videos of themselves online they didn't put up? How did you find it? Are there sites that have a lot of hidden cam amateur videos or stealth pictures? Dick and hole pics sent by tricks? I'm not too worried about what's out there, what's done is done. I'm more turned on by the thought of someone snapping hidden pictures and video of me and blasting it online. 

• Like 1

One guy took a screenshot of my ass and posted a pic of him jerking off to it...for some reason I found this disturbing and I wouldn't meet with him again after that (ok the sex wasn't that great to be honest)...

Another guy took a photo of my ass as he was fucking me bare and posted it to his BBRT profile with the caption "enjoying a hot chocolate ass". I found that hot.

Go figure. 

I've posted a lot of pictures and videos over the years on various sites. I've seen some of my xtube gear and piss videos on other tube sites, don't know how they got there. Seen some of my pics on other sites, too, that I didn't post myself. I do love knowing that guys are getting off to my media.

Guest btchbyl

no unfortunately. my ass pics never seem 2 make it on tumblr. i try 2 get vids of me getting my ass mated in public but the tops dont want vids of them even from the waist down. guess a lot of them have something 2 hide

A few times I'f stumbled aupon pics of me that I didn't post. At first I was pissed thinking "How dare they..." "I didn't tell them they could..." Then, I realized that it was a huge compliment - that someone thought my ass/cock was so hot thy had to share it.  Now, I just shrug it off and often ask them if they want to feel it in person....I'd had a couple of takers and no one is EVER disappointed!