Office Toilet Urinal

kinkyversatile

I'm supposed to be a straight guy, but my GF just doesn't want to fuck anymore.  I'm getting more into gay sex and increasingly dirty wank habits.  I've been sucking dicks and rimming etc.. for ages, but I've found I like being degraded, as you'll read below.

Lately I've taken to going to the floor below at work and going into a cubicle.  That floor is pretty quiet, so I can have a nice long wank uninterrupted.  I started getting dirty and fantasizing about being pissed on, and, whilst naked on my knees, have taken to licking the cubicle toilet seat.  This has advanced to cleaning under the seat and around the bowl with my tongue.  Then the side of the toilet and the floor.  Today I went one stop further.  I was feeling bold. 

So I stood by the wall-mounted porcelain urinals and began wanking.  Not naked - I'm not that bold as of yet.  At first I began using my finger to wipe along the edge and then taste it, and found it tasted delicious.  I had never been so turned on.  Without hesitation I dropped to my knees, stuck my head into the urinal and licked up everything I could, all the the piss that was coating the porcelain.  It was so good - and depraved.  I couldn't help myself, and, within seconds, shot my cum on the floor.  Usually once I cum, I'm done.  Not this time.  I dropped down and licked up my cum.  Oh my god - it was the best.  I kept it in my mouth and went into the cubicle and had another wank right away. 

I spat all the spit and cum out into my hand and used it to slowly finger my arse using two fingers as I'm rather tight.  Licking my fingers, oh my god, I was in heaven.  This was the first time I had ever tasted the combination of my arse and cum.  It was amazing, definitely much hotter than pussy.  My fingers came out of hole slightly dirty, if you know what I mean, which somehow made the experience even hotter.  So dirty and exciting.  It's an amazing feeling.  I need to eat cum direct from someone's arse.  I think I'm a bottom - I need to be fucked, wish I could eat cum direct from my own arse, LOL.

Maybe I need to play with another bottom and a top.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...