Should I try anon?

I'm a bareback bottom who has been 100% bare for over 2 years now, but I've never been a take all loads cumdump. I've recently had some tops hit me up asking for anon (like blindfolded, I never see them). I find the idea really hot but it also makes me nervous. Wondering what opinions other guys (top or bottom) have on anon. Whether they do it? Whether they like it?

It really depends on YOU.  I love blindfold scenes. I find it similar to gloryholes where I can completely focus on the cock and how it feels/tastes.  When I take anon loads, it's all about making him cum. Everything I do is geared toward that goal and I get off knowing I made him cum (preferably inside me). I'm not hung up on what he loks like or what I expect him to fuck like. I take al mycues from how he tereats my hole - is he fast and furious, or does he like it when I milk him, is he girthy and stretching my hole, is he trying to pound me hard - whatever he wants.  I've been pleasantly surprised at the end of a fuck to hear a voice I recognized.  Sometimes I get off NOT knowing if a guy has fucked me before. If I pass him on the street and he smiles or gives me a knowing glance.  I have no way of knowing, but I kind of dig that.

• Upvote 1

Guest MSlave97

I'm in a similar situation to you, I've taken plenty of loads from guys I don't know, but it's still not quite anonymous. I've only taken 2 truly anonymous loads from a hook ups friends once and it was pretty exciting, granted I wasn't too nervous for those loads since I'd known the hook up for a while and trusted him enough. Whether I'd go full anonymous with knowing nothing about the guys before or after I dunno, I'm tempted to though.

Guest UserLeftSite

I absolutely love anon fucks - i have a full head hood (dick sized hole in the mouth area) that i love to wear for meets.  Faceless profiles - door unlocked - hood on....  Love feeling the intensity of an anon fuck - total concentration on his cock.... what does he like...  how do i make him cum....

I love getting tied up too - but thats a whole other leap for some lol!

So i would say do it - enjoy it!!  I guarantee you will love the experience.  

I'd say it depends on the source of your nervousness.  The first time I try anything new/risky I'm usually kind of nervous, but almost always glad I did it and often hooked lol.  I have fucked a LOT of anon blindfolded bottoms over the years.  I started out barebacking through a glory hole, and then my next was a blindfolded HOT body guy from the old manhunt days.  Fucked him several times and never knew who he was.  I loved imagining every hot guy built like him at the gym was that whore :)  My true preference is longer full on play sessions, but sometimes a quick pump n dump is all I have time for, and the total sleaziness of it makes me cum fast every fucking time.

If you're nervous for std/HIV reasons, I'd say wait.  If you're nervous because you don't know if the guys will be hot enough or you're afraid you'll like being such a cumdump, I say go for it.  2 months ago, for about a 6 week period I was having the sleaziest period of my life.  I was topping, bottoming and flipping, and the more sex I got, the more I wanted. One Sunday, after trying to assemble a group (didn't happen) I was so horny that for the first time ever,  I headed out of my condo for the bath house fully intending to be a cumdump.  I was nervous as hell, but in an excited horny way.  I'm usually pretty choosey (looks-wise) who I fuck with, but not that day.  I pre-lubed with vaseline before I left my place and again in my room.  I walked out in assless Fort Troff boxer briefs, and within 1 minute and only 50 feet from my room a big black guy grabbed by ass and fingered me.  His raw dick followed a min later.  He fucked and bred me in the hallway while quite a few guys walked by, watched, stroked.  He was NOT a guy I would usually fuck with, but I fucking loved it, and the rest of the afternoon was along the same path.  It wasn't anon in the sense that I couldn't see them, but it was my first time as a "no questions asked", "take all loads" cumdump.  I was in my room getting fucked with the door wide open and in the open sling area where I got fucked by 5 or 6 guys, other guys watching.  One guy from my gym was there and watched me getting bred in the sling.  I hope he spreads the word that he saw what a slut I was.  It was a total rush.....I had to force myself not to cum the entire time.....I thought I might seek out a bottom to breed while my hole was loose and dripping but I ended up riding a top's fingers while I jo with my door open.

Two weeks later I was at blackout night at the sex club manifest doing pretty much the same thing but that time after I took a few loads, I found a bottom to pump my load into - then he decided he wanted to breed me too :)    If you're nervous that you'll like it too much, I say do it.  But there is nothing wrong with waiting and having some fantasies to make happen later either.  So many of my hot bareback fantasies have become reality the past few years.  I'm always nervous for first time things, but it's a rush I love!!  Let us know if and when you do it.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I'm in total agreement with justsexnowatl about the rush one gets from anon play, and experiencing other long-held fantasies.  Personally, I love anon play, particularly not seeing who I'm playing with, in my case, who is fucking me.  So much so, that I can't imagine how a gay man can go through life without experiencing anon.  To say that it's exhilarating is an understatement.  The lack of visuals, as I like it, makes for an intense focus on servicing the top's cock.  My preferred was is posting an ad on Craig's list or some other site, leaving the door unlocked, ass up facing the door, top cums in, breeds me and leaves.  No talking, no connection other than cock to hole.

My very first time doing it I was incredibly nervous, but had 4 guys in a 2 hour span fuck and breed me.  It was so fucking intense to have that much dick in that time span.  Despite being nervous, I was instantly hooked.  Notwithstanding the number of years I've been doing it, I still love it as much as that first time.  It's one of the few things that doesn't get old.

If you choose to do it, enjoy yourself with a clear, committed mind.

Guest alwaysready

this was called 'cruising' at one time. I have written a novel, set at the end of the 1970's, The Golden Age of Promiscuity, a paean to those incredible days. title is: mortified affections: fragments from a lost civilization.

sadly unpublished. I might share it with some of my fave pigs. if they promise to read it and give me their comments.   plooking 4pigs: a lovely way to state all that. it is marvelous. unfortunately the venues for doing this have shrunk considerably, due to the sex Nazis. 

Guest descartes70817
16 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

this was called 'cruising' at one time. I have written a novel, set at the end of the 1970's, The Golden Age of Promiscuity, a paean to those incredible days. title is: mortified affections: fragments from a lost civilization.

sadly unpublished. I might share it with some of my fave pigs. if they promise to read it and give me their comments.   plooking 4pigs: a lovely way to state all that. it is marvelous. unfortunately the venues for doing this have shrunk considerably, due to the sex Nazis. 

I've thought about writing down my actual exploits in the mid 70's. Everyone I've told says I should write a book, and even though the main characters are dead now it also brings back some uncomfortable memories. Tl;dr version - it involves British nobility, a world famous rock legend and a sex slave auction in central London.

If you are wanting to do it in a hotel room or the like I would have a bud present so you aren't robbed blind. Otherwide indulge in a sex club or the like where anonymous breeding is what everyone is there for. The breeding experience cannot be matched.

• Upvote 1