Does a large PA increase the chances of getting pozzed by a guy?

cman54

If a poz guy has a PA in the end of his cock does it increase the chances of him pozzing a neg. bottom? If the poz guy is not on meds. or even if he is on meds. but his #`s are still high enough to be detectable. I think there is something very sexy about the look of a guy with a large cock and a PA in the end of it. Better still if he has a biohazard tattoo on his lower waist just above his cock. I would not be able to resist not having him put that cock in my ass and pound it good!!

• Upvote 1

Hell, just a very big cock will tear you up enough to rip your ass. What Leather69 is true...pa's are usually smooth, but they do make them with spikes and such. Never seen one, but they exist.

Even though the curved barbells with spikes come to a point, the tip is a bit rounded and smooth.  I would be highly surprised if there was any increased transmission risk from a guy with a fully healed PA piercing.

• Like 1

I enjoyed several bejeweled men while chasing and it seemed to make no difference.  However, shortly after converting, a dude with a large PA and a full frenum ladder bestowed what has been a very stubborn case of GONO upon me.   Not certain if the decorations had anything to do with that but it was an amazing sight and feel.   

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The PA will not poz you by itself.    But if a Poz Top with a PA is pile driving his cock into a bottom guy, the continuous fucking can injure the relatively thin rectal walls which can in turn cause rectal bleeding.   Voila!   If the Top's cumload has poz seed, it is getting a direct entry into the bottom's bloodstream through those rectal nicks and tears.

Same with oral sex.   If the bottom has bleeding gums, and the Poz Top's semen gets into the bottom's mouth, the PA's can irritate the gums, and the cumload gets into the bloodstream that way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, btm2bbred said:

The PA will not poz you by itself.    But if a Poz Top with a PA is pile driving his cock into a bottom guy, the continuous fucking can injure the relatively thin rectal walls which can in turn cause rectal bleeding.   Voila!   If the Top's cumload has poz seed, it is getting a direct entry into the bottom's bloodstream through those rectal nicks and tears.

Same with oral sex.   If the bottom has bleeding gums, and the Poz Top's semen gets into the bottom's mouth, the PA's can irritate the gums, and the cumload gets into the bloodstream that way.

As someone with an rpa, I agree.  Even though the jewelry is smooth, it is the repetetive "blunt-force trauma" that leads to tears (in both senses of the word.) I recently had an opportunity to fuck a unmedicated bottom, but didn't because I recently stretched back up to a 2, and if I am getting pozzed, I am damn sure going to be on the receiving end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 1:23 PM, cman54 said:

If a poz guy has a PA in the end of his cock does it increase the chances of him pozzing a neg. bottom? If the poz guy is not on meds. or even if he is on meds. but his #`s are still high enough to be detectable. I think there is something very sexy about the look of a guy with a large cock and a PA in the end of it. Better still if he has a biohazard tattoo on his lower waist just above his cock. I would not be able to resist not having him put that cock in my ass and pound it good!!

I wish I had a top with a large pa... I love em!!!

I have an Ampallang (see my pics if you don’t know what that is) instead of a PA, and I’m constantly being asked if it feels good to be fucked with it. [This always baffles me, by the way, because a) I make it clear I’m a total bottom, and b ) how would I know as I can’t fuck myself?]

I digress.

I would in any case hesitate to Top a guy with it because it’s made of steel, and no matter how smooth, it’s harder than the tissues of the rectum and they cannot resist the physical impact in the way they might resist the tissues of even the hardest cock.

But what I would caution bottoms about more than the jewelry is to ensure that the wearer has fully healed from the piercing. If not, he is in essence potentially fucking you with an open wound. PAs generally heal within 4-6 weeks, but can take as long as 4 months. Other male genital piercings, like Apadravyas and Ampallangs, can take a year or more to fully heal.

You can always request that the Top take the jewelry out if you’re worried that you might be injured, but don’t expect him to agree to do it for longer than 10 minutes (if he agrees at all: Submissives, Know Your Dom). Any longer than that, and the peircing may begin to close up. My Amp required a heavy gauge needle straight through my cockhead and took just over a year to heal - It doesn’t come out for anybody but a surgeon.

• Like 1

I have 4 gauge PA yes like many have said the jewelry is smooth but you can make so it does rip up a hole easy. I have circular bar bell Abe 1 of the balls I have has little cuts in it and was sand blaster.It has cut up holes on thous who wanted me to give them the gift.  

• Like 1

I am sporting a 00ga PA and yes it is VERY smooth.  More often then not, I end up with a bloody fuck.  Usually I wear a bent barbell for sex and a circular barbell for dress. Both will do the job though, I simply prefer the bent barbell for thrusting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The guy that I think finally pozzed me had a huge PA - he fucked hard and it was definitely sporting evidence of blood as he pulled out after cumming in me. Had two huge loads from him that evening - happy memories!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...