Anon load in my married ass

Guest UserLeftSite

Guest UserLeftSite

Just took a nice load from a faceless profile on bbrt.  I was wearing a full head hood so was totally blind.  Gave him my address and got on my back, legs up.  

He came in, played with my cock for a bit then ripped the plug out.  His cock was not the longest but it felt very thick.  I hit the poppers and let him use me for a couple of mins while i was being a popper slut - then i started really pushing back up onto him as he thrust.  A few slams of my ass milking his cock and he blew.  He held still and i felt him really throb many times as rope after rope of his 'don't ask dont tell' status load was fired into me.

As he pulled out he let out a very clear announcement of joy and success and he shoved the plug back in and was gone.

I had an amazing wank thinking of his load sitting inside me and shot a huge load - which sadly resulted in me squeezing the plug out (well fucked and cum lubed will do that lol).

As my eyes adjusted after taking my hood off i could see why my anon breeder maybe celebrated....  i was bleeding and not just spots! :)   I had roughed my hole up while cleaning - but i think his thickness pounding my hole ripped me quite a bit.

Time to clean up before my wife comes home....  or try for no2?  Nah best not risk it lol ;)

Edited by UserLeftSite
Personal details removed.