Started MEDS after for the first time....

Guest DELETEDD

Guest DELETEDD

Hey guys so I finally started meds this past TH. My doctor has me on Genvoya. Anyone else on Genvoya? I was diagnosed HIV Positive back in Feb. 2014. My CD4 count and viral load have pretty much same the same since diagnosis. My viral load has varied from 31,000 to 12,000 where its at today. My CD4 count has stay about the same around 350-600 with 463 being my latest count. I guess I am a slow progressor...?? Anyone else experiencing the same thing? I never got the flu and hardly been really sick in many many years.  **knock on wood**   Curious to see if anyone else is on Genvoya or a slow progressor like me? Advice, suggestions, thoughts are greatly appreciated... 

I got knocked up in 2012, found out the day after xmas. T count was 349 and viral load at 10M. Anyone that touched me, top or btm, got sick within a week or two. Then let it drop below 200 to 189 so I could get FB AIDZ status and then got on meds for awhile, then stopped again. Last check up I was T cell at 165 and 1m+ viral load, gotta get back on meds soon. 

50 minutes ago, shadowgames said:

I got knocked up in 2012, found out the day after xmas. T count was 349 and viral load at 10M. Anyone that touched me, top or btm, got sick within a week or two. Then let it drop below 200 to 189 so I could get FB AIDZ status and then got on meds for awhile, then stopped again. Last check up I was T cell at 165 and 1m+ viral load, gotta get back on meds soon. 

Fuck, I want some of that! And I don't plan on taking meds until absolutely necessary.

Guest Deviant_Angel
On 8/18/2017 at 8:34 PM, shadowgames said:

I'll be back in SoCal in Feb.  Hope I can meet up and swap loads before you go on again!