ABS Glory Hole

Totalcumslut

I went to an ABS in Houston tonight.  I was a lucky little slut!

The first cock I got was a Tranny cock.  She had been fucked several times that night as cum dripped from her ass and down onto her ball sack.   I guess she would say it was time she got her rocks off and she shoved her nice cock through the glory hole and I gobbled it up and sucked until she gave me her load directly into my throat.

The next two encounters were bbc's that needed to get off.  Each guy just walked into the booth, shoved his cock through the hole looking for relief which I gladly provided by giving them a warm wet mouth into which each could unload his cum. 

So, I'm a happy slut with a belly full of swallowed anon cum.  Mmmmmm, so fucking hot to make complete strangers cum!

• Like 2

I went to one of our local ABS on Sunday with the intention of sucking off a few of the college guys who had just moved in, as the semester had just commenced. 

I was in a booth with a glory hole sucking a nice cock when the guy on the other side asked "Mind if I join you over there?"

"Come on over," I replied, unlocking the door.

Within seconds he entered the booth and I went back to work on his cock.  After I had blown him for a few minutes, he reached down, and helped me to my feet, and once standing, he had me turn around.  Now, my usual practice, when sucking guys off, is to drop my pants and underwear so I can play with myself while sucking.  This occasion was no different than most other occasions.  When I turned around, I heard the sound of a bottle of lube being opened, and I briefly thought 'I hope he has some condoms'.  My usual practice is to play safe. 

In any event, the guy gestured for me to bend over at the waist and, once I was in position he lubed my hole and began pressing into my ass.

As a bottom who is very familiar with the sensation of being fucked by a condom-covered cock, I could feel this occasion was different.  The top slid into me and I immediately realized he was barebacking me.  He got into a nice rhythm and, after several minutes of zoning out on the pleasure of his cock, I heard his breath picking up as, simultaneously, his cock swelled-up, getting real hard. Then he grunted and I felt him blow his load inside my ass!  It was the best sensation I had ever experienced.

However, before I could formulate my response to being barebacked, the guy had zipped up and left the booth. I was still bent over with my ass exposed and the door was still open.  Apparently the other guys had heard what was going on and another guy took advantage of my position to enter the booth, and slide his dick into my ass - in record time, nutting and then splitting as had the first guy.

Before I left the ABS I took six raw loads.  Oh, and now that I have been been fucked bare, I'll never again use condoms.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2017 at 1:58 PM, kindrastockings said:

I went to one of our local ABS on Sunday with the intention of sucking off a few of the college guys who had just moved in, as the semester had just commenced. 

I was in a booth with a glory hole sucking a nice cock when the guy on the other side asked "Mind if I join you over there?"

"Come on over," I replied, unlocking the door.

Within seconds he entered the booth and I went back to work on his cock.  After I had blown him for a few minutes, he reached down, and helped me to my feet, and once standing, he had me turn around.  Now, my usual practice, when sucking guys off, is to drop my pants and underwear so I can play with myself while sucking.  This occasion was no different than most other occasions.  When I turned around, I heard the sound of a bottle of lube being opened, and I briefly thought 'I hope he has some condoms'.  My usual practice is to play safe. 

In any event, the guy gestured for me to bend over at the waist and, once I was in position he lubed my hole and began pressing into my ass.

As a bottom who is very familiar with the sensation of being fucked by a condom-covered cock, I could feel this occasion was different.  The top slid into me and I immediately realized he was barebacking me.  He got into a nice rhythm and, after several minutes of zoning out on the pleasure of his cock, I heard his breath picking up as, simultaneously, his cock swelled-up, getting real hard. Then he grunted and I felt him blow his load inside my ass!  It was the best sensation I had ever experienced.

However, before I could formulate my response to being barebacked, the guy had zipped up and left the booth. I was still bent over with my ass exposed and the door was still open.  Apparently the other guys had heard what was going on and another guy took advantage of my position to enter the booth, and slide his dick into my ass - in record time, nutting and then splitting as had the first guy.

Before I left the ABS I took six raw loads.  Oh, and now that I have been been fucked bare, I'll never again use condoms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very hot story of your awakening. Sounds like it was a watershed sexual moment for you. Do you dress when go to bookstores? 

20 hours ago, SmoothATLBttm said:

Very hot story of your awakening. Sounds like it was a watershed sexual moment for you. Do you dress when go to bookstores? 

I have gone dress several times and I have always no luck getting any. Since I posted this, I have had several more bare loads and now I’m hooked! I now take a butt plug with me and plug myself afterwards so I get all the cum to get into my body. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kindrastockings said:

I have gone dress several times and I have always no luck getting any. Since I posted this, I have had several more bare loads and now I’m hooked! I now take a butt plug with me and plug myself afterwards so I get all the cum to get into my body. 

If you look semi passable and decent shape getting any bb shouldn't be a problem. Nothing hotter than bare tranny pussy. Need to drop by Champaign next trip to Indy. ?

• 2 weeks later...