Does anyone know of any longterm 'dating sites' for Slaves/Subs and Doms/Masters?

TheLusciousLad

this may be an odd question but does anyone know any good 'dating sites' for Slaves/Subs and Doms/Masters who are LTR oriented? 

it's just that i'm looking for a submissive/adventurous bottom guy to be in an LTR with. been looking for quite some time but haven't found it. i've already tried fetlife and collarspace, but people there are just 'all talk' really. 

I definitely consider myself a dom/master, only problem is i'm not into "rough'  stuff at all... as in i DO NOT like beating up someone or whipping someone or watersports or any of that stuff.

I really just like sitting back and getting sucked and edged while i sniff on poppers or having a guy lay back in a sling and have me plunge my cock inside of him. 

Does anyone have any other sites/suggestions?  

Edited by TheLusciousLad
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

just thought i should add this in: i'm also looking for a submissive guy who's open to relocating to Florida. and who's adventurous and loves to drive for a long time and go on long road-trips out east and down south. 

would probably also be better if he was more of a recluse like i am...

anyone know what site i might be able to find that on? :) 

to be more specific, basically what i'm looking for is a submissive bottom man who honestly loves to suck cock more (I LOVE getting my cock sucked, and i want to find a guy who has a natrual love for sucking cock). Not saying that i wouldn't want to fuck his ass and cum inside him every now and then, but i'd want a guy who'd prefer to suck me off more often :) as long as he's ok with me not wanting to suck him or get fucked by him. Because i don't suck cock or take it up the ass.

Besides that, i also wanted a guy who would want to move to Florida (thats where my adoptive parents are sending me to live with their relatives) but who would get our own place down in Florida. And who's very adventurous and loves to drive and go on long road trips through the south and the east. 

would probably be better if he was a 'recluse' also, like i am. And if he wasn't into the whole nightclub or gay sex scene at all. I really wanted a guy to be monogamous with so i dont have to worry about STDs, but that's becoming quite a rare find nowadays. 

So far i have already tried:

fetlife

collarspace

and recon,

^but everyone on those sites so far are 'all talk'. It kinda gets on my nerves a bit. 

Edited by TheLusciousLad

• 3 years later...