Norfolk Naval base

goodblkdicknass

My suggestion is to be very careful what you share on here, especially when it comes to government installations.  To many details might end up the wrong hands (FBI, NCIS or the local police department) and you might be facing numerous criminal charges, something I don't think anyone one wants to see.

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was at Virginia Beach for a week long vacation this summer and hooked up with a quite a few sailors and Maines. Was hot as shit as they pretty much all barebacked.

On 2017-08-19 at 6:22 AM, goodblkdicknass said:

Been on assignment in Norfolk for my company. Have bred four young Sailors so far. 

was just there 3 days ago, turned on bbrt and not a bbker within 20 miles.. gays in the military is a big myth, otherwise my bbrt gps would have gone besirk

Tons of gay boys in the military, doesn't mean they're on bbrt. You would have had better luck on Grindr. 

Edited by NxNW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest bbncguy
On 8/21/2017 at 8:12 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Was at Virginia Beach for a week long vacation this summer and hooked up with a quite a few sailors and Maines. Was hot as shit as they pretty much all barebacked.

I Spent 22 years in the Navy, I've been fucked by so many bb cocks I can't count. My favorite was a huge Coke can thick cock in Bahrain. Another sailor invited me over, shared some small talk then he fucked me, stretching my fuck hole, bred me balls deep. Then I walked 2 miles home with his load still in me, never liked to push it out. I like to let my fuck hole absorb as much seed as possible...after getting home I took my first Arab cock. He fucked me forever and was the first man to ever make me cum by just fucking me...he scooped up my load and fucked it inside me, so I ended up with three loads that night, the Coke can, mine and the anon Arab...how did I get on this tangent?