Should I wear these to the Bathhouse?

happynleather

I had these cuffs made for a hibearnation I am attending in STL this NOV 2017.  I am going to the clubs bathhouse early Sept and wondered if I should wear them there or is it too gawdy? I am loving the way they feel and I think  they give the message..lol.... I will also be in a chastity and blindfolded in the sling...Do you think I should wear one, both, or none?

my new slut training cuffs.jpeg

Edited by happynleather
left out word
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Happy-N-Leather, 

Hey bud, I am not sure if you meant this to be private 1-on-1 or Open to the entire BREEDING ZONE community.  It is good to hear from others, although we have spent hours on the phone since I first met you a couple of years ago. 

My advice, you spent the money to have the items made so you Should use them and not leave them in a drawer or in a box. We have talked extensively about many of your thoughts/ dreams & reality.

TO Everyone: Each of us need to find out what makes you happy. Consider your life, work, family and any other obligations. Your living conditions, both specific location of City/State and/or Country.  My profile has one "CUMDUMP" T-shirt that I have worn, but not out to dinner or general public.  I wear it at the Bath House or a gay sex party.

I think we should list yourself as a bottom CUMDUMP looking to get Fucked Bareback and EXPECT to be filled with multiple anonymous loads from Strangers.

• 2 weeks later...

If they make you feel good, You like the way they look or they get the message across, then do it!  Life is too short to worry about what someone else thinks.  And as was mentioned above - leather should never be just left in a drawer. Wear it. :-)

• 2 months later...

Although, since you're going to be in chastity, you might want to show off the chastity cage and a leather jock might not do, so how about a short harness or maybe just a good leather collar, something to give the cuffs balance along your midline? I made my own leather service gear, and wore wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and a collar with pointed studs every time I got naked. (My ankle cuffs are actually visible in my avatar!) Those cuffs saw me through soooo many loads and soooo many orgasms...

The last time I went to camp I went by the tree where they have some bondage chains tethered and I found a young sub with a sweet ass there with his hands sort of twisted in the bondage chains pretending to be hooked up, waiting to be used. I took my wrist cuffs off right there and put them on him and hooked them into the chain, and whispered in his ear, "These are for you. These cuffs have done good service." I kissed him on the lips, felt up his ass, and left him there. I couldn't have retired them better.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, ErosWired said:

*Nods*  Leather with leather. Make it a set.

You are so right about that.  One of these days "if I ever get back into really good shape" I want to get a matching collar to go with them.  Not sure what that would say though.  I do have a leather jock but its about to be retired do to wear and tear.  I may replace it with a pair of leather shorts with a zipper in back.  ErosWired as for you cuffs "love the way you retired them" very hot