Single parent vs cumdump

happynleather

My entire life, I have wanted to be an uninhibited cumdump; however, as a child this was a taboo topic in a very small town. I was married at a young age and had a child at 27. When he was 13 months old my ex wife left. It has been 19 years and not a phone call, b-day card or email. It has been just me and my son as my parents passed when he was 6. Due to my single parent responsibilities I was unable to be the cumdump I always wanted and as a matter of fact seldom played even safe. When he turned 18 I decided to spread my wings and fly a bit more. I did BB however, seldom and mostly . I alwasy said once he graduates college, then I can clock out and feel good that I have fufilled my obiligations as a single parent. Well he graduates from welding school this NOVEMBER and I started the Prep program in January. I dont know why but there is still a part of me that feels either guilty or like a bad parent when I play. I WILL BE A CUMDUMP, this is a done deal; however, it would be so nice if I occasionally got some support from the group, ask me how its going, hold my feet to the fire when I say im going to do something, encourage me to be a slut, ETC....I guess the word is FRIENDS....sam

Getting help.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well I honestly can't see why your feeling guilty, you raised your son. Your taking steps to watch your health hey enjoy yourself. If your concerned don't play at home that's all. Know that you continue to fulfil your duties as a parent 

You did what you had to do. You set your boy up to face life on his own. Now it's your turn. I don't think there are any gay support groups to encourage you to become a cumdump (:)). But I am not sure what you're asking. Which group are you talking about? Are you asking support from the friends you already have to become a cumdump? Or are you looking for new friends in general who would understand (and encourage) the direction you want to take?