Should a bottom cum dump be in chasity?

Dumpingground

• 8 months later...

Hmmm, while some tops have not been interested in my cock, they were fine with it in a jockstrap while I was in a sling, or strapped to a fuck bench.    Others however, were pleased to see it hard and dripping precum when they fucked me.   Most of those were more pleased to see me cum hands free while they fucked me.    As a bottom who enjoys being dominated and rough sex it does not matter.    The cock that matters is the one fucking my ass or throat, and not my own.    I have been able to cum while being fucked and from assplay while in chasity devise.

I have only been with two tops.  Neither have been interested in chastity.

The first one wanted to stoke me while he was fucking me. The second hadn't really heard of keeping a guy in chastity. I chatted with one top who wanted to keep me in chastity.  Most don't seem to care one way or they other at least with the guys I have chatted with.

Edited by blackmore

Guest KptNLine

I am of the opinion that a bottom acting as a true cum dump doesn't necessarily need to be locked in chastity; that said, the bottom should not stroke his own cock while getting fucked by a Top, for a couple of reasons. Number one: after a bottom cums, he typically loses his drive and desire to continue getting fucked. A well-disciplined bottom can keep going, but bottoming is much less pleasurable after cumming then before. Number two - making a bottom cum hands free from being fucked tends to turn most Tops on immensely. It makes a Top feel good about himself, knowing that he's literally made a guy cum with his cock. Number three - when you're getting fucked and not stroking yourself off, you tend to be much more focused on the sensations you're experiencing from the anal sex. It gives you a deeper connection with the guy who's fucking you. If you're stroking yourself, then bottoming is in the background and the pleasure you're experiencing is concentrated in your cock. Whereas if you forego stimulating your cock, the sensations in your ass and particularly involving your prostate will be much more intense. This heightened connection enhances the sex for both the Top and the bottom. 

I am a bottom locked in chastity by my husband, but that has more to do with the D/s aspects of our relationship then anything else. I am personally of the opinion that the bottom should cum if the Top brings him to that point, whether by stroking him off or by fucking him just right, but that is just my opinion. But it has been my personal experience that focusing only on the Top's cock during sex makes the sex more enjoyable for both partners.

9 hours ago, KptNLine said:

making a bottom cum hands free from being fucked tends to turn most Tops on immensely. It makes a Top feel good about himself, knowing that he's literally made a guy cum with his cock.

YAAAAASSSSS!!  Gawd how I love to cum hands free like a real bitch, the top's huge, turgid, engorged fuckmeat working my slutty boi pussy sooooo good, stretching me sooooo hard, pounding my P-spot soooooo deliciously. I love assgasms way more than my dick as it makes me hornier, sluttier, unsatiable. I usually remain pretty soft while getting fucked, so being locked in chastity might be a blessing in disguise. That way, I wouldn't even be tempted to jack off and force me to seek pleasure from penetration of Alpha cocks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KptNLine
11 minutes ago, KMMPaGuy said:

Cumming while soft is pretty HOT.

Agreed - I love the contrast between the bottom's soft cock and the Top's hard one. I almost always stay soft when my husband fucks the cum out of me.

due to yrs of female hormones,it is very difficult o even semi erect ,but such allows me to concentrate on the cock fucking me and ensure it has great pleasure

I know I will erect when a hvl  poz cock breeds me,but I don't want to cum just have the poz load rammed into my kunt

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AmbertheTG75

I'm 110% bottom and a know I get 100 times hornier when in in chastity. It is so much better. This one fb that tops me frequently always makes me cum in my cage. Its amazing. 

• 9 months later...