Stealthed by Master

It all started on Grindr.  I was looking for a dominant top to experiment with my submissive side, and found the perfect fit.  He was 6'3'', 30 years older than me, with an amazing 9" perfectly proportioned cock, and was looking for submissive boys.  He would be able to dominant my 5'3'' 115 frame without breaking a sweat.  

The first encounter we had was at my place where he wanted to find out if I was submissive enough for him before bringing me to his place.  He ordered me to the bedroom and for me to strip down to a jockstrap.  as he examined me, he asked what my limits would be and I said that I only play safe, and had never had a raw cock up my hole before.  He stated that he preferred to play bare, but would respect my decision (knowing full well what he was going to do in the future with me).  He then ordered me onto the bed and my knees as he restrained my wrists behind my back, and my mouth open with a mouth cage.  I got rock hard and he said "I can tell you are going to enjoy this" and rubbed on my hard cock.  He then stripped down and unveiled his massive cock and started hitting my face with it.  I then preceded to worship his amazing cock as he started playing with my ass.  He said the first time that he fucks me he wanted me at his place to get the full submissive experience, so we finished off with him shooting his load over my face and setting up a time for our next encounter.  

Just a couple days later, its time, and he picks me up to take me over to his house.  As soon as we get inside, his immediately starts ordering me around; to get naked and lie face down on his four post bed.  He immediately starts placing cuffs on my wrists and ankles, and then attaching them to the bed so I am completely restrained.  Next he says 'open your mouth' and sticks in a ball gag.  The last thing he does is put a leather collar with a lease around my neck.  At this point my cock is leaking precum, and i finally realize the role in life i was meant to play; a boytoy for alpha men!  He starts to open my hole with some toys, and then grabs a condom from the bedside table.  His cock feels absolutely amazing as he starts to slowly go deeper and deeper, as I moan with each thrust.  All of a sudden, he puts a blindfold over me, he pulls out, and I feel something get set on my lower back; he had removed the condom.  He then goes back to fucking me, now thrusting faster and faster, and it felt even more amazing than before.  He grunts, and smacks my ass as I can feel his cock expand as he shoots a load deep in my ass, and then collapses on top of me.  As he slowly pulls out, and his cum drips out of my ass he says "Damn that ass looks amazing with my cum coming out of it".  Never even bringing up the fact that I had told him I only played safe. I was in such a post fuck daze that I wasn't even thinking about anything but how amazing it felt and that I had found my place.  

I should have known that getting bred was going to happen in that situation.  Maybe in the back of my mind I knew it was going to happen, and that I wanted it to happen.  Oh well, it turned me on to barebacking!  Was the best sex I had ever had and can't wait to be strapped down to his bed again.  Next time he said to expect to be there until he has my ass completely full of cum, and that my ass completely belonged to him now.  As he drove me home he firmly placed his hand on the back of my neck and asked what I thought about him finding others to join next time, and I replied "I don't think that is my decision to make sir" to which he replied, "good boy!  You are going to be my little slut taking cock I bring you!"  

wish me luck!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

• 9 months later...