I'm a British 25 year old guy. I've done okay being bottom and top but never truly been satisfied. 

I now live in China, where the average guy is below average in nearly every sense of the word. 

I've been reading posts on here for months and just made a profile, I need what you have. 

I have a holiday in October and want to travel to anywhere in the world, probably USA or UK and become what I am. 

I don't have much experience, but I'm so ready for it, anything goes. I've never done bb either, so that will be new. 

Wanting to know where is the best place to go, and hopefully find someone who can guide me, help me and use me. 

Take me to a club and let everyone piss on me and fuck me. Pimp me out to homeless men and drug addicts. Have a hot Pnp session for a few days. I particularly like hairy guy and I love foot play. But to become what I am, no cock refused. Force me to take it!

I'm 100% serious about everything I said. Make me yours than make me everyone else's. 

• Like 1

If you get to the USA, Nothern NJ i could lock you up in a hotel room and use and degrade you for the first day and then i will be happy to pimp you out. I only fuck negative bottoms but will be happy to help you get pozzed if that is what you want. But your first day fucking will be with me alone. New York is 20 mins away so you can always get what you are looking for there as well. 

My advice is, manage your expectations. 

Sounds to me like you've got a lot of fantasies conflating into one big one. You admit that you don't have experience, just desires. That means you don't know how you'll react to any of the situations (for instance, you've never backtracked; first raw cock in your pass might feel like heaven, or it might induce panic),  much less all of them happening sequentially or simultaneously. 

I suggest that you break everything down into manageable steps. Narrow down your possible locations, research what play facilities are available, start making online buddies there,  be honest with them about how new all this is to you, and keep the conversations going.

Once you've sorted all the logistics, made all the plans, and arrived, recognize that  realistically maybe half of what you've been fantasizing about might actually happen. And that's okay.